PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Trip Ruht Roh!!!!!

JustMVG
05-04-2006, 07:35 PM
A man calls home to his wife and says, "Honey I have been asked to go fishing at a big lake up in Canada with my boss and several of his friends. We'll be gone for a week. This is a good opportunity for me to get that promotion I've been wanting so would you please pack me enough clothes for a week and set out my rod and tackle box.
We're leaving from the office and I will swing by the house to pick my things up. Oh! Please pack my new blue silk pajamas." The wife thinks this sounds a little fishy but being a good wife she does exactly what her husband asked.
The following weekend he came home a little tired but otherwise looking good. The wife welcomes him home and asks if he caught many fish?
He says, "Yes! Lot's of Walleye, some Blue gill, and a few Pike. But why didn't you pack my new blue silk pajamas like I asked you to do?".
The wife replies "I did. They were in your tackle box."
Never, never, try to outsmart a woman.

FMluvswater
05-04-2006, 08:28 PM
That's so evil ... and brilliant! I like it! LOL! :D

Boy Named Sue
05-04-2006, 08:34 PM
DIAbolical!
I'd always fish too. What a dum-Bass

My Man's Sportin' Wood
05-04-2006, 08:45 PM
Great! Sportin' Wood is fishing in Key West this weekend. :cry:
LOL

FMluvswater
05-04-2006, 08:48 PM
LOL
Nevermind that tell me about your siggy pic! :supp: Is it a photochop or does it really come in pre-mixed cans like that? (Yes I'm salivating) :eek:

Boy Named Sue
05-04-2006, 09:07 PM
(Yes I'm salivating) :eek:
:devil:

FMluvswater
05-04-2006, 10:01 PM
:devil:
You're NOT helping, Mr.! :devil:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
05-05-2006, 09:30 PM
Nevermind that tell me about your siggy pic! :supp: Is it a photochop or does it really come in pre-mixed cans like that? (Yes I'm salivating) :eek:
If it is a chop, I didn't do it. I haven't seen it in cans pre-mixed, but I have seen Jim Beam & coke pre-mixed, so I assume it's legit. Anyone outside of So Cal seen Jack & coke premixed? I'd sure get in trouble with that! I drink too much of it as it is! If it's more convenient, watch out!!!

FMluvswater
05-05-2006, 09:42 PM
If it is a chop, I didn't do it. I haven't seen it in cans pre-mixed, but I have seen Jim Beam & coke pre-mixed, so I assume it's legit. Anyone outside of So Cal seen Jack & coke premixed? I'd sure get in trouble with that! I drink too much of it as it is! If it's more convenient, watch out!!!
I happen to love the idea of convenience! :D :cool: Trouble? I'd have no trouble ... no trouble 't all! :D All I'd need then is a big glass and a side order of B-52 shooter and presto GHOSTBUSTER! :cool: Damn. That thing is happening again .. I think I need a bib. :redface: :squiggle: :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
05-05-2006, 09:52 PM
LOL The 2nd best thing about it (after the bourbon) is the caffeine! I know you like the idea of that. :)

FMluvswater
05-05-2006, 09:54 PM
LOL The 2nd best thing about it (after the bourbon) is the caffeine! I know you like the idea of that. :)
OMG! :supp: How'd you know? You psychic or sumpin'? :idea: :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
05-05-2006, 09:56 PM
I don't know what a B-52 is, I've heard of it, but never had one. Enlighten me.

FMluvswater
05-05-2006, 10:00 PM
I don't know what a B-52 is, I've heard of it, but never had one. Enlighten me.
What? I look like a bartender to you? :D It's a few shades of brown and tan comes in a little shooter glass and tastes like dessert! :D What else do I need to know? Okay uhh Bailey's Irish cream oh hell hang on I'll Google it! :D

FMluvswater
05-05-2006, 10:11 PM
Figures! :D Told ya I don't know! There ain't no Bailey's in it even! LMAO! :D
Method:
http://www.in-the-spirit.co.uk/cocktails/images/cocktails/full/21.jpg Layer the ingredients over the back of a spoon in the following order: Kahlua, Amarula Cream, Grand Marnier.
Mmmm! I want that! :cry:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
05-05-2006, 10:13 PM
I wonder what amarula cream is. I don't have it in my collection.
I think I'm seeing a trend with my posting subjects tonight. Maybe I should start drinking. . . either that or go to bed.

FMluvswater
05-05-2006, 10:23 PM
I wonder what amarula cream is. I don't have it in my collection.
I think I'm seeing a trend with my posting subjects tonight. Maybe I should start drinking. . . either that or go to bed.
You're making me earn my keep here tonight, lol! :D I didn't know either
Googled ...
THE MARULA TREE
On the wide-open plains of Africa grows a tree uncultivated by man. Scientists call it "Sclerocarrya birrea", but it is more commonly known as the Marula tree. The tree only grows in one area on the entire planet, the warm, frost-free regions of subequatorial Africa. It is from the fruit of this mystical tree that Amarula Cream is borne.
The Marula tree holds a position of importance both in the animal kingdom and in human legend and ritual.
The trees themselves cannot be cultivated, and so the fruit must be harvested in the wild, where it stands ripening under the African sun. As they ripen the berry's skin becomes a light yellow, with white flesh inside around a large stone. Rich in vitamin C, and the nut packed with natural oil, this succulent, tart fruit draws the animals of the plains with the promise of its annual feast. This fruit is the base ingredient from which Amarula is made.
Amarula Cream was first introduced to the South African Liquor market in September 1989. Originally part of Distillers Corporation, Amarula is now a part of the Distell Group, formed by the merger of Distillers Corporation and Stellenbosch Farmers Winery. This allows Amarula Cream to reach a market in about 150 countries, allowing people from around the world to taste some of the exotic fruit of Africa.
LEGENDS AND FOLKLORE
The animals that are most keen to enjoy the fruit are the magnificent African elephants, which arrive in herds, or by themselves, and ram the trees to get the fruits to fall off. As the fruit falls and lies on the ground, it starts to ferment, giving it a sweeter taste - and a slightly alcoholic content! Even the animals of the savannah will do just about anything to eat the Amarula fruit.
The majestic African elephant, which has roamed the African savannah plains for hundreds of years, are also attracted to the ripening fruit. They gather in herds to feed on the rich diet of the ripe fruits and their gathering in great numbers under the magnificent Marula trees has given birth to the name "Elephant Tree" among local inhabitants.
According to age-old myths and legends the tree also holds a significant position. Amongst some tribes it is known as the "The Marriage Tree" as it is accredited with special aphrodisiac properties, and many marriage ceremonies are still held under the Marula tree. The bark of the tree is used for a number of different things, from determining the sex of ones child, to treating a sore stomach, and even curing measles.
But the main reason why the Marula tree is so popular is because of its fruit. Whether eaten plain, ice cold or made into beer, jellies or jams, the marula fruit and its oil-rich nut are always in demand when the tree is producing fruit.
Source: http://www.amarula.co.za/
Do what you gotta do. :smile:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
05-05-2006, 10:28 PM
WOW! That is a lot of info! I'll have to try to find it now, so that I can make a B-52. g-nite, sweets!

FMluvswater
05-05-2006, 10:29 PM
WOW! That is a lot of info! I'll have to try to find it now, so that I can make a B-52. g-nite, sweets!
G'nite, then, lol. Pleasant dreams. :smile:

FMluvswater
05-06-2006, 12:20 AM
Figures! :D Told ya I don't know! There ain't no Bailey's in it even! LMAO! :D
Mmmm! I want that! :cry:
You know, MMSW, it really bugged me about the lack of Bailey's cuz I was sooo sure ... well I found out there are several variations in recipes for a b52 shooter ... the only one I've ever tasted is this recipe (http://www.morecooldrinks.com/shooters/b52-shooter.html)
there is indeed Bailey's in that one. :crossx:
Anyway, to make a Ghostbuster with a b52 shooter you make a rye and coke in a tall glass (or just pour it out of the can in your siggy :cry: :D ), no ice and leave enough room in glass for displacement cuz what you do next is drop the b52 shooter (glass and all) into the rye and coke (you don't want spillage and you do want the shooter to be completely submerged). Slam it to get it foamy and chug. I usually make it with a rye and diet coke (cuz like there's no carbs in the b52 at all :rolleyes: yeah right, lol. :D ) My absolute fave drink.

rrrr
05-06-2006, 01:11 PM
LOL
But did you pack his blue silk pajamas? :crossx: :crossx:
(Jeff prolly has SpongeBob jammies) :D :D