PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong with getting a Hooker?!?

BigWheel
08-05-2005, 07:20 PM
The other day I went out with this one chik and I must have spent close to $80 bucks that night. In the end I didn't even get any action. At least if I hire a business professional I get what I pay for. Am I right or what????

piper
08-05-2005, 07:25 PM
Your absolutly correct! There is nothing wrong with that. At least you know your getting some instead of trying to play the gentleman with hope of maybe scoring. Hookers RULES!!!!! :D

BigWheel
08-05-2005, 07:26 PM
Yeah!! that's what i'm talking about!!!

BigWheel
08-05-2005, 07:27 PM
I've heard horror stories of girls doing false advertisement and disappoint you in the end.

piper
08-05-2005, 07:29 PM
Yeah!! that's what i'm talking about!!!
Hell yeah. A good hooker goes a long way. Don't forget those Diamonds in the Ruff. :devil:

probablecause
08-05-2005, 07:33 PM
I've heard horror stories of girls doing false advertisement and disappoint you in the end.
Exactly! A release with no strings attached.

Kim Hanson
08-05-2005, 07:38 PM
Hookers, seen them on corners and shit..but i sure would not want to screw one! To take some girl out and spend $200 on the night and not get something is normal...from my experience..they don't want to be a 1 night stand.......bang them and bye bye...it's the waiting that makes it all up when it happens....( . )( . )........... :idea:

piper
08-05-2005, 07:39 PM
At least with a hooker your not wasting your time. You get down to the nitty gritty and leave. No names, no numbers. Yeah a hooker has been with different guys but do you think your girl was a saint before you met her. I think not!

piper
08-05-2005, 07:40 PM
Hookers, seen them on corners and shit..but i sure would not want to screw one! To take some girl out and spend $200 on the night and not get something is normal...from my experience..they don't want to be a 1 night stand.......bang them and bye bye...it's the waiting that makes it all up when it happens....( . )( . )........... :idea:
$200?? WTF, even in Canadian that's too much. What happen to the $20-$50 ladies?

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
08-05-2005, 07:40 PM
hey guys listen to kimmie,,he said he has had over 200 females. :2purples:

BigWheel
08-05-2005, 07:41 PM
....And they don't give you all that stuck up kind of bullsh!t. They won't string you along and let you think you might get some, while you spend up all your hard earned cash.

Kim Hanson
08-05-2005, 07:44 PM
$200?? WTF, even in Canadian that's too much. What happen to the $20-$50 ladies?
I think they are all covered in pecker tracks...........( . )( . )......down by the river :p

BigWheel
No no no...he said he likes to spend $200 and not get anything.

SnakeWrench
You guys do it all wrong. Be honest, tell them the truth. "Hey, I'll buy dinner but that would be a waist. I will however buy Denny's after, ok?"
It honestly works 75% of the time. No guilt, get some and your out $6.99 for a Grand Slam.
Works for me!
Come on honey, lets go to Denny's!!

BigWheel
08-05-2005, 07:45 PM
Hmmmm.. :idea: maybe you're on to something here.

ratso
08-05-2005, 07:46 PM
At least with a hooker your not wasting your time. You get down to the nitty gritty and leave. No names, no numbers. Yeah a hooker has been with different guys but do you think your girl was a saint before you met her. I think not!
You're gonna pay for it one way or another, whether you're dating them or buying a hooker. What you gotta do is have a few sluts laying around, you know, the emotional basket cases with either low or no self esteem. All they are gonna do is try to please you, and the more you put them off the harder they try. If you don't have the sluts, then yes, I would definitely take the hooker route... much cheaper in the long run... and you don't have to cuddle with them...

Kim Hanson
hey guys listen to kimmie,,he said he has had over 200 females. :2purples:
Get it right son...100+..big difference from a get alot guy, to a total male slut.........( . )( . ).......... :rolleyes:

SnakeWrench
Not kidding Big, it works.

LVJAKAZ
08-05-2005, 07:49 PM
If you have to ask if its wrong.....then HELLO its wrong :yuk:

JetBoatRich
The other day I went out with this one chik and I must have spent close to $80 bucks that night. In the end I didn't even get any action. At least if I hire a business professional I get what I pay for. Am I right or what????
you need LIKUS101 :D

piper
You're gonna pay for it one way or another, whether you're dating them or buying a hooker. What you gotta do is have a few sluts laying around, you know, the emotional basket cases with either low or no self esteem. All they are gonna do is try to please you, and the more you put them off the harder they try. If you don't have the sluts, then yes, I would definitely take the hooker route... much cheaper in the long run... and you don't have to cuddle with them...
Your right but sometimes when your driving home late at night (even though you have a lady waiting at home for you) and you come across that Diamond in the ruff.... you can't help but say f--k it, I have an extra $50 anyways. :devil:

Kim Hanson
No no no...he said he likes to spend $200 and not get anything.
Nothing like that at all, I never even looked at any girl that put out on the first date . It was the ones that made me wait that I stayed with........( . )( . )....for alittle bit :p

piper
08-05-2005, 07:50 PM
If you have to ask if its wrong.....then HELLO its wrong :yuk:
Not all the time

piper
08-05-2005, 07:51 PM
I got tire of him. Say stuff over and over.

Kim Hanson
You guys do it all wrong. Be honest, tell them the truth. "Hey, I'll buy dinner but that would be a waist. I will however buy Denny's after, ok?"
It honestly works 75% of the time. No guilt, get some and your out $6.99 for a Grand Slam.
Works for me!
Is that like a McDonalds.......( . )( . )........... :D

BigWheel
It's not like you're cheating or nothing, cuz there's no emotions involved.

ratso
08-05-2005, 07:52 PM
No, a Denny's chick has more class than a McDonald's chick...

piper
08-05-2005, 07:53 PM
Yeah but fancier.

SnakeWrench
No, It's not fast food, but it is crap food and they are usually open 24/7 so the drunk and disorderly can come jack the place up.

Kim Hanson
I think I know your problem now with women Ratso, you need to cuddle more........( . )( . )..........you can still sneak it in from the back :D

piper
08-05-2005, 07:54 PM
Damn I didn't see your post. Your absolutly correct. They do have more class. :D

HM
Not kidding Big, it works.
Before I was married I would just pull out the list of old girlfriends and call em and tell em I wanted to knock it out. Only took one or two phone calls and I wouldn't call the same ones, unless I was craving a specific flavor. And Denny's was the meal of choice whether it was dinner, midnight snack, or breakfast. But, I don't remember any of that....that is my story and I am sticking to it...and someone got ahold of my user name and password as well you focker. :cool:

Kim Hanson
One doesn't wear a hat or what............( . )( . )......... :D

BigWheel
08-05-2005, 07:55 PM
Nothing like that at all, I never even looked at any girl that put out on the first date . It was the ones that made me wait that I stayed with........( . )( . )....for alittle bit :p
What's this!!! OK just stand up, step away from the computer and go call that guy in the mirror a PUSSY!

Miss Perfect
Works for me!
Denny's huh? :squiggle:

ratso
I think I know your problem now with women Ratso, you need to cuddle more........( . )( . )..........you can still sneak it in from the back :D
The back... This morning I told her to grab onto the headboard and hang on because I'm gonna get a run at it and see how many times I could jump over her head...

LVJAKAZ
Not all the time
well when you dont ask yourself....the how do you know? :)

Kim Hanson
Yeah but fancier.
They have cutlery :p ........( . )( . )...........and ketchup bottles :p

ratso
08-05-2005, 07:57 PM
What's this!!! OK just stand up, step away from the computer and go call that guy in the mirror a PUSSY!
lmao...

SnakeWrench
08-05-2005, 07:58 PM
And the knives aren't plastic!
I had a waitress ask me "So, this one looks much cuter than the one two nights ago!"
Make sure you try different Denny's

Kim Hanson
08-05-2005, 07:59 PM
It was pussy that made me do it..........( . )( . )...........if so them in a pussy...I still got it and alot of it....... :jawdrop:

piper
And glasses of water.

ratso
I had a waitress ask me "So, this one looks much cuter than the one two nights ago!"
I pull that one on my friends all the time. :D

piper
08-05-2005, 08:00 PM
You need to write a book. These are good tips!!! :D

SnakeWrench
08-05-2005, 08:00 PM
Oh yeah,,,,,,,,water!
Remember the toothpics in the cork cieling at the old Denny's?

Kim Hanson
08-05-2005, 08:01 PM
Denny's huh? :squiggle:
Sure thing miss..........( . )( . )........i heard the food is great :D

Bre
08-05-2005, 08:01 PM
Someone I know, told me something that makes sense.... you take a girl out... buy dinner and drinks for both of you.. maybe go somewhere else afterwards... and now you have spent at least $100... why not get straight to what you each want.... give her $100 instead of wasting it.... f her... then have her go home.

piper
08-05-2005, 08:02 PM
Oh yeah,,,,,,,,water!
Remember the toothpics in the cork cieling at the old Denny's?
Oh snap, that's right. I forgot about that! This is a trip down memory lane....

SnakeWrench
08-05-2005, 08:03 PM
I like the Denny's idea better. Much cheaper!!

ratso
Someone I know, told me something that makes sense.... you take a girl out... buy dinner and drinks for both of you.. maybe go somewhere else afterwards... and now you have spent at least $100... why not get straight to what you each want.... give her $100 instead of wasting it.... f her... then have her go home.
Damn I like this girl... :D

piper
See that's me point!

SummitKarl
08-05-2005, 08:04 PM
DUDE!!!!!!!!!
this is the first time I have actualy understood what you said :jawdrop:
so your give Hooli a big kiss in the AM and make him wait for it :D

ratso
...so much that I'd be out of about 10 grand a week... :jawdrop: :D

SnakeWrench
Come on Bre, try Denny's.

BigWheel
Hey this girl knows what up!!!
They should make more like her.

Bre
Shit.... all us girls could use more shopping money right :D

Kim Hanson
The back... This morning I told her to grab onto the headboard and hang on because I'm gonna get a run at it and see how many times I could jump over her head...
My head board was all notched up and wasn't to stable from bedroom games..ceiling fan with remote control works better.......( . )( . ).......
I have to say though, the sound of some girls head beating the headboard or wall sounds like BASS to my...pump it up more :D

HM
08-05-2005, 08:05 PM
Do you make her walk or is the $100 for cab fair as well?

BigWheel
08-05-2005, 08:07 PM
It's a good trade off...the girl gets her money, we get a smile on our face...everybody wins!

Kim Hanson
08-05-2005, 08:08 PM
DUDE!!!!!!!!!
this is the first time I have actualy understood what you said :jawdrop:
so your give Hooli a big kiss in the AM and make him wait for it :D
I will tell it's from you and you have to wait for it K............( . )( . )........ :p

piper
08-05-2005, 08:20 PM
So do we agree that hookers are good for the economy? :)

HM
08-05-2005, 08:23 PM
Did this thread slow down because Bre is getting a bunch of PM's? :D

Just Tool'n
08-05-2005, 08:25 PM
If I had it to do all over again, I would go with renting, it really is cheaper in the long run!
No emotional bank account to make deposit in all of the time.
Just rent them when you need them, Business meetings, family get togethers, when the sudden urge arises!
My dad allways told me to buy things that appriciates, & lease or rent things that depriciates.
Then he also said it's just as easy too fall in love with a rich one as it is with a poor one.
Why did I not listen more carefully to DAD!

ROZ
08-05-2005, 08:38 PM
. and you don't have to cuddle with them...
Well I guess it's unanimus, you Texans don't like to cuddle :D

Kim Hanson
08-05-2005, 09:07 PM
So do we agree that hookers are good for the economy? :)
Condom Companies must be making a killing................( . )( . ).........why not give it to the good girls :sleeping: :idea:

SnakeWrench
08-05-2005, 09:09 PM
My wife digs the Denny's deal because she likes pancakes!!!

BigWheel
08-05-2005, 09:13 PM
I think I'm gonna be doing some late night dining at Denny's soon.

chrissy
08-06-2005, 03:25 AM
Everytime I eat a Denny's I get sick :2purples:Especially the Grand slam :idea: Don't know what it is about the place... :crossx:

Trigger
08-06-2005, 05:14 AM
So Bre,
Do you want me to send you the $100 right now?
:)

superdave013
08-06-2005, 05:29 AM
So what this comes down to is BigWheel lives in the South Bay of So Cal (freakin tons of hot chicks) and can't get laid. :eek:
I spent most of my adult life in the good ol' South Bay. If Bigwheel has one ounce of game his dick would still be spent from all the tail he got on the 4th of July in Hermosa. I understand the Rain Tree has been gone for a long time now but C'Mon. So many women in that area it's crazy.
Ever think about dating chicks with low self esteem? :D And if that doesn't work then there is always well, you know........fat chicks :crossx:

superdave013
08-06-2005, 05:32 AM
I think I'm gonna be doing some late night dining at Denny's soon.
The Kettle in Manhattan used to rock @ 2:30AM. lol Oh how I sometimes miss the single life.

sorry dog
08-06-2005, 05:41 AM
This thread makes me think of something I saw on the bathroom wall once:
As I sit here taking this piss
I think about who gave me this
but I know that when I'm well
I'll do it again- sure as hell

lucky
08-06-2005, 05:50 AM
4 F CLUB :notam: DUHHH
FIND A SMOKER - SO YOU CAN NAIL HER WHILE SHE'S COUGHING -- NOTHING LIKE A LIL MASSAGE ACTION WHILE YOUR RIPPIN SOME OFF :notam:

a catered life
08-06-2005, 05:59 AM
nice one rich 101 works

a catered life
08-06-2005, 06:06 AM
ok bre i got $100 buck for you right now............. :D bring it on baby
i agree with some of you guys except the one who's married and calling the chicks on the side the rule to remember if our getting some on the side theb you better believe she is too
for the guys that think screwing a hooker is nasty think about it this way how many chicks have you meet at the river and banged on the first night.you spent for the gas in the boat, you probably had the drinks and most of the time you bought dinner that night shit that coulld easily be 150-200 bucks.and in the end she will be there next week without your ass looking for a new fish in my mind thats a hooker :D

a catered life
08-06-2005, 06:07 AM
what guy takes a piss sitting :eek:

lucky
08-06-2005, 06:22 AM
ok bre i got $100 buck for you right now............. :D bring it on baby
i agree with some of you guys except the one who's married and calling the chicks on the side the rule to remember if our getting some on the side theb you better believe she is too
for the guys that think screwing a hooker is nasty think about it this way how many chicks have you meet at the river and banged on the first night.you spent for the gas in the boat, you probably had the drinks and most of the time you bought dinner that night shit that coulld easily be 150-200 bucks.and in the end she will be there next week without your ass looking for a new fish in my mind thats a hooker :D
HELL - I'M SO CONFUESED -- MAY BE I JUST NEED A BONE IN HAM AND A PLAY BOY ? :D

a catered life
08-06-2005, 06:30 AM
dont be confused :frown:
:(

Bre
08-06-2005, 07:24 AM
So Bre,
Do you want me to send you the $100 right now?
:)
:D

Scape Goat
08-06-2005, 08:00 AM
Rule is $40 or less per date,
third date no action then
Dump that B**ch.
leykis 101 (97.1)

Bre
08-06-2005, 09:09 AM
Rule is $40 or less per date,
third date no action then
Dump that B**ch.
leykis 101 (97.1)
$40 or less??? Damn I can't even take my kids out for less than that :hammerhea

Trigger
08-06-2005, 11:48 AM
:D
Should I take that as a yes? I will also send you a round trip plane ticket with it. Or would you prefer me to cum to you? :D
(and I won't take you to any restaurant in the morning. I will make you breakfast) ;)

I Feel the Need...
08-06-2005, 11:52 AM
Charlie Sheen says:
"You don't pay a hooker to come over, You pay here to leave when your done"

Bre
08-06-2005, 11:56 AM
Should I take that as a yes? I will also send you a round trip plane ticket with it. Or would you prefer me to cum to you? :D
(and I won't take you to any restaurant in the morning. I will make you breakfast) ;)
Wow... and you cook :D

Trigger
08-06-2005, 12:05 PM
Wow... and you cook :D
I am a man of many talents. But I will show you them in person. Let me know where to send the tickets! :)

Jbb
08-06-2005, 12:07 PM
:D :D :D

ratso
08-06-2005, 12:20 PM
Here I stand trying to piss
Cussing the girl that gave me this
If she still got it when I get well
I'll catch it again sure as Hell
SD... maybe you were drunk when you read that in Mynar's Bar... :D

Jbb
08-06-2005, 12:21 PM
maybe.......lol.... :p

ratso
08-06-2005, 12:21 PM
I am a man of many talents. But I will show you them in person. Let me know where to send the tickets! :)
This is starting to sound like Hanson and CandyA$$ yesterday...

Jbb
08-06-2005, 12:23 PM
online romance........funny shit..... :D

ratso
08-06-2005, 12:26 PM
online romance........funny shit..... :D
I was busting out laughing yesterday... Hanson goes for hours and plays hard to get... :D
I heard he doesn't walk up to it and stick it in...
He sticks it in and walks up to it...

Trigger
08-06-2005, 12:28 PM
But I am not comparable to anyone!! :) :cool:

ratso
08-06-2005, 12:29 PM
Hanson is in a league all his own... :D

Miss Perfect
08-06-2005, 12:31 PM
You're right, they should not compare you to Kim. We can understand what you are talking about! I was having a hard time following Kim and Candyass yesterday. I think they were speaking their own language! :rolleyes:

Trigger
08-06-2005, 12:31 PM
Hanson is in a league all his own... :D
This is true, but then again the "Special Olympics" is a League of their own also!! :wink:

ratso
08-06-2005, 12:33 PM
You're right, they should not compare you to Kim. We can understand what you are talking about! I was having a hard time following Kim and Candyass yesterday. I think they were speaking their own language! :rolleyes:
He's gonna be pissed when he sees us raggin' on him, not so much the ragging, but it'll take him hours to reply to every single post... :D

ratso
08-06-2005, 12:33 PM
This is true, but then again the "Special Olympics" is a League of their own also!! :wink:
LMFAO! :D

Miss Perfect
08-06-2005, 12:34 PM
He's gonna be pissed when he sees us raggin' on him, not so much the ragging, but it'll take him hours to reply to every single post... :D
Funny and soooo true! :p

Trigger
08-06-2005, 12:38 PM
Thank you. We should work on your name. It would be an easy change if we got married. It would go from "Miss" perfect to "Mrs" perfect (as long as you took my last name) :D
So how about it?

ratso
08-06-2005, 01:22 PM
Thank you. We should work on your name. It would be an easy change if we got married. It would go from "Miss" perfect to "Mrs" perfect (as long as you took my last name) :D
So how about it?
Trigger........ damnit, you can't go talkin' marriage this early in a relationship. :rolleyes: :hammer2: :D

Miss Perfect
08-06-2005, 01:24 PM
One post into this thread and I'm already getting married! :squiggle:

ratso
08-06-2005, 01:25 PM
One post into this thread and I'm already getting married! :squiggle:
...you MUST be good!!! :D

MONEYFURNOTHIN
08-06-2005, 02:26 PM
you guys should really stop listening to liekus, he is a ****ing moron and has no idea how to get laid. funny how when the subject of not getting laid comes up a bunch of no pussy getting MF's start quoting him. Hookers are fine, but one worth a damn is in the 500$ range, i say find a good booty call and treat her good. woman are as horny if not more horny than we are, they will give it to you for free if you just treat them well

Miss Perfect
08-06-2005, 02:37 PM
you guys should really stop listening to liekus, he is a ****ing moron and has no idea how to get laid. funny how when the subject of not getting laid comes up a bunch of no pussy getting MF's start quoting him. Hookers are fine, but one worth a damn is in the 500$ range, i say find a good booty call and treat her good. woman are as horny if not more horny than we are, they will give it to you for free if you just treat them well
ummmm... who's liekus??

meaniam
08-06-2005, 02:43 PM
sitting down to take a piss
its not legal to be a male in a female bathroom. what happened lines to long?

MONEYFURNOTHIN
08-06-2005, 02:54 PM
liekus is a dj in the afternoon on 97.1 talk radio. he is about 80/20- 80% jack ass, 20% on the money, just my opinion you would have to listen to make your own though becasue a lot of people like him....mostly the no pussy getting one's

ratso
08-06-2005, 03:04 PM
liekus is a dj in the afternoon on 97.1 talk radio. he is about 80/20- 80% jack ass, 20% on the money, just my opinion you would have to listen to make your own though becasue a lot of people like him....mostly the no pussy getting one's
Didn't he get his ass kicked a year or two ago??? I've heard bits and pieces, and he seems a little over the top... :notam:

Miss Perfect
08-06-2005, 03:05 PM
I've heard bits and pieces, and he seems a little over the top... :notam:
I got the same impression of you after reading some of your posts :wink:

ratso
08-06-2005, 03:07 PM
I got the same impression of you after reading some of your posts :wink:
I'm really a nice guy until you get to know me... :D

chrissy
That is by far the most intelligent post I've read so far in this thread. :) You all should listen to him. ;)

topless
I'm really a nice guy until you get to know me... :DThats not what my brother told me. :cool:

Miss Perfect
08-06-2005, 03:09 PM
I'm really a nice guy until you get to know me... :D
As is usually the case :frown:

ratso
08-06-2005, 03:10 PM
Thats not what my brother told me. :cool:
Come out and form your own conclusion... :notam:

ratso
08-06-2005, 03:12 PM
As is usually the case :frown:
...not everybody can be purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect.

topless
08-06-2005, 03:14 PM
Come out and form your own conclusion... :notam:I really need to. I need a vacation. :)

ratso
08-06-2005, 03:16 PM
I really need to. I need a vacation. :)
:jawdrop: :D

termiteguy
08-06-2005, 03:30 PM
$40 or less??? Damn I can't even take my kids out for less than that :hammerhea
rule number 1 no single moms....101 :D

MONEYFURNOTHIN
08-06-2005, 03:44 PM
termiteguy, dont tell me you buy into liekus

piper
08-06-2005, 03:55 PM
Leikus is an idiot. No one should take him serious. You should not take advise on winning over the ladies from someone with multiple divorses under his belt.
Now back to the thread. What is wrong with getting a hooker? :D

termiteguy
08-06-2005, 04:06 PM
its just enertainment he says things that get ratings that all but i agree with the single mother thing and others that he says ive been maried for 17 years so i dont need his dating advise :D

Bre
08-06-2005, 04:09 PM
rule number 1 no single moms....101 :D
Good.... men that believe that I don't want anywhere around me or my kids..

MONEYFURNOTHIN
08-06-2005, 04:09 PM
OK so whats the single mother rule for those of us that dont know

Bre
08-06-2005, 04:13 PM
Ummm DON'T DATE THEM :D
I am not sure.. I don't listen to the radio.. I'm too busy in the house on the computer :D

piper
08-06-2005, 04:34 PM
Don't lead them on and break their hearts later on.

Bre
08-06-2005, 06:05 PM
Yeah... don't come into our lives... make us fall in love with your non-commited ass.... make our kids like you.... then fawk up or leave..... you gotta play nice.

Desert Rat
08-06-2005, 07:10 PM
There is a saying.. If it Fly's, Floats, or Fu(ks RENT IT!!!!!

BigWheel
08-06-2005, 07:41 PM
I like single moms.....they're usually an easy score! :cool:

piper
08-06-2005, 07:52 PM
I like single moms.....they're usually an easy score! :cool:
DOH! :supp:

MONEYFURNOTHIN
08-06-2005, 07:55 PM
MMMMM.......MILF's yeah what he said

piper
08-06-2005, 08:21 PM
So hookers are o.k.? :idea:

MONEYFURNOTHIN
08-06-2005, 09:11 PM
i think its official, hookers are A-O-K

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
08-06-2005, 09:29 PM
nothing

piper
08-07-2005, 01:14 AM
Damn, this is BigWheels tread and he hardly post anything on it. :lightsabe

One Eyed Jack
08-07-2005, 01:47 AM
nothing
i picked up a hooker
on century and crenshaw
nothing wrong with her except
the smell
the sores
and the snaggle tooth
that peeled me like a corn cob

ratso
08-07-2005, 07:04 AM
Yeah... don't come into our lives... make us fall in love with your non-commited ass.... make our kids like you.... then fawk up or leave..... you gotta play nice.
... awesome advice.

jeepinscott
08-07-2005, 07:36 AM
You don't pay them for sex, you pay them to leave when your done!

ratso
08-07-2005, 11:30 AM
Damn, this is BigWheels tread and he hardly post anything on it. :lightsabe
He's probably banging a hooker now...

sorry dog
08-07-2005, 06:04 PM
Who me?
Actually it was in the Booth...Tuscaloosa's holiest hole in the wall that has probably led to the most unwanted pregnancies in town.
BTW - "sittin here" in the south doesn't mean you are sitting.