PDA

View Full Version : Comedy Store Hollywood Sat 9:00

jackpunx
08-06-2005, 08:13 AM
Hey all,
For some of us who are not going to the river this weekend.. We are going to the Comedy Store in hollywood.. We'll be at the Door at 9.. or at Saddle Ranch for dinner at 7..
Hope you can make it
Mark

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-07-2005, 01:49 PM
see ya tonite. :D :D

jackpunx
08-09-2005, 08:33 AM
that was a blast.. but you owe me a bull ride

jackpunx
08-09-2005, 08:35 AM
Also.. Your husband left his phone there.. so.. Pauly shore called me on his phone.. tells me ..
"your buddy was here last night and left his phone.. Can you get in touch with him and have him come get it?".. tripped me out..lol
I was in the middle of watching mind the store on Tevo..
what a trip..lol
I bet he starts crank calling all your customers..lol

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-09-2005, 11:30 AM
Also.. Your husband left his phone there.. so.. Pauly shore called me on his phone.. tells me ..
"your buddy was here last night and left his phone.. Can you get in touch with him and have him come get it?".. tripped me out..lol
I was in the middle of watching mind the store on Tevo..
what a trip..lol
I bet he starts crank calling all your customers..lol
LMAO!! That was too funny.. Jamie calls me in the next room after hanging up with you and says..
"Hey, pauly Shore has my phone and he's calling everyone in my phone book listings.. "
I said he is full of it..
we went there that night and got the phone but we couldn't go in.. he was filming mind the store and I actually think the phone call is in the show..LOL!! :p

jackpunx
08-09-2005, 12:31 PM
LMAO!! That was too funny.. Jamie calls me in the next room after hanging up with you and says..
"Hey, pauly Shore has my phone and he's calling everyone in my phone book listings.. "
I said he is full of it..
we went there that night and got the phone but we couldn't go in.. he was filming mind the store and I actually think the phone call is in the show..LOL!! :p
LMAO.. Your phone and my screen name is famous..lol
guy calles me up.. "jack?.. Im thinking.. Jamie is messing with me again.. Now I find out.... My name in his phone is Jackpunx..thats probably why they called me..

FREIND OF AA AND TA
08-09-2005, 08:53 PM
That was a fun night! Thanx! It was a trip seeing everyone in cloths for once. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-10-2005, 07:51 AM
That was a fun night! Thanx! It was a trip seeing everyone in cloths for once. :D
ROTFLMAO!! I was telling Jamie the same thing.. I have never seen Mark in pants before. LOL!! :D :D :D
It was great to see you both again.. we need to do it more often. :D

FREIND OF AA AND TA
08-10-2005, 09:10 PM
ROTFLMAO!! I was telling Jamie the same thing.. I have never seen Mark in pants before. LOL!! :D :D :D
It was great to see you both again.. we need to do it more often. :D
Great to see you too! We have to make more outings. I am going to have a HB party at my house in the next couple of weeks, stay tuned.

Bre
08-10-2005, 09:20 PM
Great to see you too! We have to make more outings. I am going to have a HB party at my house in the next couple of weeks, stay tuned.
:sqeyes: Tell your wife to throw the bible out the window for that one :D

plaster dave
08-10-2005, 10:02 PM
:sqeyes: Tell your wife to throw the bible out the window for that one :D
LMAO