PDA

View Full Version : You ment SUNS BY 8!!!!!!!!!

Chico&Zeus
05-04-2006, 09:45 PM
How you like me know!!!!!! Se ya in PHX!

TRUMP TIGHT
05-04-2006, 09:47 PM
Thats Right!! Down with the CHOKERS oh i mean Lakers!!!!!

dmontzsta
05-04-2006, 09:48 PM
Game 7 will be fun, lets see what team shows up.

No Name
05-04-2006, 10:09 PM
Yes!! lets bring it home to Phx. :D

acatitude
05-04-2006, 11:06 PM
boy a lot of the laker faithful have gotten awful quiet tonight. wheres all the we are the champions bs talk now???? I will have to say tho, Nash may be the MVP, but Kobe is the best player in basketball right now.

AirtimeLavey
05-04-2006, 11:50 PM
Damn. A little defense woulda been good. Tim Thomas was just a stone cold killer, again. Lakers played just enough stay close and couldn't put up the effort to put them away. Tough to watch those high screen and rolls, and lay-ups let alone all our turn-overs, over and over. :cry: It's gonna be tough in Phx.
Growing pains. Come on Lakers. :squiggle:

dmontzsta
05-05-2006, 06:41 AM
They had the game in the bag and gave up the 3 by Thomas, that move just might end up being what they think of all summer long now.

dmontzsta
05-05-2006, 07:01 AM
boy a lot of the laker faithful have gotten awful quiet tonight. wheres all the we are the champions bs talk now???? I will have to say tho, Nash may be the MVP, but Kobe is the best player in basketball right now.
We are NEVER going to be quiet. Our team is always doing something to be one of the greats. But you are right, Kobe is the best player in the NBA and some realize it, some dont. The guy amazes me each game.
Game 7 here we come, I love these games. You remember game 7s as a kings fan right? remember that Horry shot at the buzzer? :D