PDA

View Full Version : Hey AZ peeps.

Biglue
08-06-2005, 10:51 AM
Is the weather any better out there?
A co-worker just came back early this week and said the monsoons were awsome. He also stated that they only come around at night. Is this true???

azgfboatgirl
08-06-2005, 11:31 AM
Is the weather any better out there?
A co-worker just came back early this week and said the monsoons were awsome. He also stated that they only come around at night. Is this true???
He's right. Night time around 8:30 the monsoon starts rolling in. Tuesday it was pouring by 9pm. Flooded everywhere, 3 inches in Phoenix... :rollside:
So far no more rain this week, yet. Weekend shows rain. :confused:

SCUBA STEVE
08-06-2005, 11:43 AM
The winds will pick up in the afternoon then at night when it's cooler, the rain comes in to kick our butts. :D
But I think a monsoon can happen at any time of the day. I am not a weather man. :cool:

460 jus getn it
08-06-2005, 11:48 AM
its been pretty mellow so far. last nite it rained like hell at my house. im in tempe, my mom is 5 miles away and it didnt rain a lick there...........the most impressive i have seen was on tuesday. streets flooded tress down everwhere power loss its was pretty bad.

BigDogIvan
08-06-2005, 12:00 PM
DOn't for get them nice dust storms. Pretty impressive untill it starts to sprinkle and your car is out side. :eek: Then you pray its a good rain to rinse the mud off. :wink:
BD

KACHINA KEN
08-06-2005, 12:02 PM
It's mother natures version of a KISS concert.

Mike.A
08-06-2005, 12:17 PM
Just enough to F*ck things up, gotta wash car/truck, clean the pool and plant new trees every couple of days :yuk:
But it sure does cool things down, it will go from about 105 to 75 in a few minutes. :)

AZKC
08-06-2005, 12:21 PM
The weather out here is horrible, I can't see how we stand it. :rollside: I hear the weather in Nevada is much nicer :idea: