PDA

View Full Version : K Boat anyone????

Norseman
08-06-2005, 12:07 PM
Here's an ebay find.
Anyone looking for a K Boat??? :supp:
Ebay K Boat (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1977-ski-boat-455-odls-v-drive-circle-k-race-boat_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ31271QQitemZ456607 9047QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW)
Looks like just what you need when the NKRA is running at Needles!!!!! :jawdrop:

Monkey Bung
08-06-2005, 12:15 PM
Love the plywood interior..hmmm...kinda reminds me of someones counter tops! :jawdrop:

olbiezer
08-06-2005, 12:20 PM
the bass boat seats alone are worth the 2000 dollars so far bid

Norseman
08-06-2005, 12:30 PM
I wonder if the $900.00 paint job includes painting the interior????
Must be Benjamin Moore paint!! :)
Maybe I should try that on the Rayson, guess I'd have to step up from the knappy roller to a Wagner Power Painter!! :cool:

Jordy
08-06-2005, 01:45 PM
I wonder if the $900.00 paint job includes painting the interior????
I believe all the wood is going to be Line-X treated. Gotta love those 5 seater K-boats. I suppose that way you can have a cheering section with you in the boat during the races. :D :D :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-06-2005, 01:48 PM
With that v-bottom that boat was never and will never be legal for K racing. GN maybe, K no! :messedup:

Her454
08-06-2005, 01:50 PM
Item Specifics - Power & Fishing Boats
Type: circle k Use: Fresh Water
Make: homemade Engine Type: 455 v8
Model: semi flat bottom Engine Make: olds
Year: 1977 Engine Model: 1977 odls 455
Length (Feet): 21.0 Primary Fuel Type: Gas
Beam (Feet): -- Fuel Capacity (Gallons): 11-20
Hull Material: Fiberglass Hull Identification Number: cf2247fv
Trailer: Included
"Homemade" ? LOL, very, very fast V-Drive. :)

Her454
08-06-2005, 01:50 PM
With that v-bottom that boat was never and will never be legal for K racing. GN maybe, K no! :messedup:
Correction V-Drive, shame on you, its a "Semi-Flat".

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-06-2005, 01:53 PM
Correction V-Drive, shame on you, its a "Semi-Flat".
More like semi fire wood... :hammerhea Lol

Jordy
08-06-2005, 01:53 PM
Hope it's not too late to retract my bid. :D

bordsmnj
08-06-2005, 02:11 PM
not circle K racing ; the other circleK! it just for buying malt liquer at the corner marina. man, tough crowd! :D

lucky
08-06-2005, 02:14 PM
I believe all the wood is going to be Line-X treated. Gotta love those 5 seater K-boats. I suppose that way you can have a cheering section with you in the boat during the races. :D :D :D
guru -- did ya read this :)

MAXIMUS
08-06-2005, 02:35 PM
NO SHIAT! REALLY? WOW! Learn something new every day! :idea: :notam:

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
08-06-2005, 02:38 PM
the cheering section would be right up his alley...... :rollside:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-06-2005, 02:40 PM
The saddest part of his ad is "the only reason I'm getting rid of it is I am getting married and you no what that means all toys must go".
Whats with these guys with no backbone these days :confused: huh max?

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-06-2005, 02:44 PM
NO SHIAT! REALLY? WOW! Learn something new every day! :idea: :notam:
Pretty funny how the jet boat cheering section chimes in as if they know anything about the k class...granted you could ring up ol Paul when ever you need but without him your lost... ;)

MAXIMUS
08-06-2005, 02:53 PM
Pretty funny how the jet boat cheering section chimes in as if they know anything about the k class...granted you could ring up ol Paul when ever you need but without him your lost... ;)
The "jet boat cheering section"??? WOW You think he is any help??? :mix: He can barely tie his own shoes... Yes I am lost, care to help me find my way??? I really want to be a "K" guy! lol... :lightsabe :sleeping:

MAXIMUS
08-06-2005, 03:09 PM
Jerry I have forgotten more about selling girl scout cookies then you know about boats! :messedup: Of course when it comes to videos & narration... well you are the king! :smile: Are you sure you won't make it to long beach, you know grich is going to try a break his top speed from last year! Should be freakin crazy! :D

ssmike
08-06-2005, 03:16 PM
To copy a favorite quote of mine:
"That ain't no K boat Cooter."
:D :D :D
who can name the original poster of those now immortal words?

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-06-2005, 03:32 PM
The "jet boat cheering section"??? WOW You think he is any help??? :mix: He can barely tie his own shoes... Yes I am lost, care to help me find my way??? I really want to be a "K" guy! lol... :lightsabe :sleeping:
LMAO!! 1st step is tradin out that floating piano (which your allready afraid of) for a 500 lb flatty motor-vated by your week suck 87 octane jet boat motor...then your ready for superstock and I'm not talking about the fast series guys I'm talkin bout the long beach guys :p LOL

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-06-2005, 03:33 PM
[QUOTE=MAXIMUS]Jerry I have forgotten more about selling girl scout cookies then you know about boats! [QUOTE]
Didn't you lead sales on six continents for 20 some odd years? :eat:
I know a floating piano when I see it.... :2purples: :D

dmontzsta
08-06-2005, 03:50 PM
That boat is a POS. :D

Norseman
08-06-2005, 04:59 PM
Jordy;
Think Cheerleaders, pom poms, short skirts and tight sweaters!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

DAVEY B
08-06-2005, 05:02 PM
The saddest part of his ad is "the only reason I'm getting rid of it is I am getting married and you no what that means all toys must go".
What worries me is he never opened it up! WOW who know that thing might just hall *ss :confused:

Norseman
08-06-2005, 05:08 PM
What worries me is he never opened it up! WOW who know that thing might just hall *ss :confused:
Maybe he was afraid the deck screws in the engine cover would shake loose!!!! :cool:

Kindsvater Flat
08-06-2005, 05:31 PM
The acution is for the boat unpainted if you want to have it painted should be done in a couple of weeks and would be additonal cost of $900.00
I take it that it will not have the Billy B paint?

Roman 1
08-06-2005, 08:34 PM
To copy a favorite quote of mine:
"That ain't no K boat Cooter."
:D :D :D
who can name the original poster of those now immortal words?
You got to love "Luckys" middle seat. "LEFT BALL!...." LMAO!!!!!! :D :D
R1 :crossx:

GofastRacer
08-06-2005, 08:41 PM
That wouldn't even make a ski boat, lmao!.. :D :D :D :D

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
08-06-2005, 09:25 PM
Love the plywood interior..hmmm...kinda reminds me of someones counter tops! :jawdrop:
now thjats some good quality plywood..i believe its ,marine grade 5.. ;)

Unforgiven
08-08-2005, 03:43 PM
the way he's been pitched out of boats lately...he could use this one!! :eek:

LakesOnly
08-08-2005, 05:26 PM
I think the auction text may have a typo; it's not a circle K, actually, he got the boat at the local "Circle K" food mart (you gotta admit the boat would be priced right at one)...probably one of those novelty gas stations along Hwy 5 in the central valley that sell all kinds of oil, cell phone accesories, knick-knacks and Circle K v-drives.
Thank god he upgraded the interior with that pristine plywood console and engine hatch. :rolleyes:
:D
LO

GofastRacer
08-08-2005, 06:32 PM
That's too funny!... :D :D

MAXIMUS
08-09-2005, 04:26 PM
[QUOTE=MAXIMUS]Jerry I have forgotten more about selling girl scout cookies then you know about boats! [QUOTE]
Didn't you lead sales on six continents for 20 some odd years? :eat:
YEP! And I was sales rep of the month like 3 different times biatch! lol
I know a floating piano when I see it.... :2purples: :D
And yea that piano scares the crap right out of me! V-drives are down right dangerous... :messedup: Seriously I'm bummed you won't be out there.... Have fun at the river & tell your retarded bro I said hola!

Wildchild80
08-09-2005, 04:29 PM
It should be a law when you get married the new wife should bring more toys

MAXIMUS
08-09-2005, 04:34 PM
I just bring shiat home & let her flip! She gets over it & I am 1 toy richer! :boxingguy :messedup: :)