PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Going To Broken Bow Lake

IMPATIENT 1
08-06-2005, 03:37 PM
ANYONE GOING TO BROKEN BOW LAKE SOME TIME IN WHAT'S LEFT OF THE SUMMER? NICE COVES,MOUNTAIN VIEWS,BIG LAKE, AND ONLY 1 PATROL BOAT!MOST OF THE TIME I NEVER SEE HIM.MOST WEEKENDS WILL HAVE @ 15-20 FAST BOATS.YA'LL COME DO IT OKIE STYLE :D

SmokinLowriderSS
08-06-2005, 06:54 PM
Was there for first time last weekend of June. Great place. I need a winning Powerball ticket so I can retire there. 11 Taylor jets converged near the marina. Lake about 9' low now,, twice as low as it was then. We are trying to make an end-of-summer gathering at Tenkiller in 2 weeks as it isn't so low.

Gearhead
08-06-2005, 07:35 PM
I was talking with Chop today and a group is planning on being at Broken Bow over the Labor Day weekend in September.
More info will be posted shortly in the forum section of the www.youngbloodjetboats.com website. There are a few pictures and videos from the July 4th weekend posted. Look in the left navbar for Broken Bow 07-2005.
Later
Gearhead

1slowboat
08-06-2005, 09:04 PM
I was talking to a few in our group about going to Broken bow again some time soon...very good view, mountains, clear water.. I think we are going to make a trip up there late spring next year, I love that lake!!!this year I am still trying to finish my boat and make Jetfest...

IMPATIENT 1
08-07-2005, 06:24 AM
I was talking to a few in our group about going to Broken bow again some time soon...very good view, mountains, clear water.. I think we are going to make a trip up there late spring next year, I love that lake!!!this year I am still trying to finish my boat and make Jetfest...
COME ON UP TO OKIE! MY BOAT ISN'T FINISHED BUT RUNNING GOOD SO I'M GOING LABOR DAY TO SEE WHAT MY BOAT WILL DO UP AGAINST OTHER LAKE BOATS.IF ANYBODY GOES, COME OVER TO CARSON CREEK SIDE AND JUST LISTEN FOR THE RACES TO FIND THE COVE. I'LL BE IN MY WHITE SJ,I'LL BUY YA'LL A BEER!!

IMPATIENT 1
08-07-2005, 06:25 AM
I was talking with Chop today and a group is planning on being at Broken Bow over the Labor Day weekend in September.
More info will be posted shortly in the forum section of the www.youngbloodjetboats.com website. There are a few pictures and videos from the July 4th weekend posted. Look in the left navbar for Broken Bow 07-2005.
Later
Gearhead
I WATCHED CHOP RUN LAST YEAR.THAT DUDE KNOWS HIS PUMPS!!FAST AS HELL TOO!