PDA

View Full Version : Well...

cyclone
08-06-2005, 09:29 PM
the boat is sort of back together. 6 days to go and quite a few things left to do.....
pick up parts from powdercoater at 7am tomorrow
put parts back onto motor
change oil and filter
gap and install new spark plugs
re-install motor
re-plumb a few things
re-wire a few things
run valves
fire motor
wash and wax boat
move my fiance from San Diego to OC on Sunday
oh and lets not forget working my real job.
yeah i should make it with plenty of time to spare. thank god i bought a drum of fuel last weekend so that's one less thing to worry about. See y'all friday about midnight in the Arroweed lounge!
:D

78Southwind
08-06-2005, 09:38 PM
I thought working on your boat was your real job. :D

RCB19
08-07-2005, 01:11 AM
the boat is sort of back together. 6 days to go and quite a few things left to do.....
change oil and filter
re-install motor
re-plumb a few things
re-wire a few things
run valves
fire motor
wash and wax boat
yeah i should make it with plenty of time to spare. thank god i bought a drum of fuel last weekend so that's one less thing to worry about. See y'all friday about midnight in the Arroweed lounge!
Why did you have the motor out? Did ya break somethin?

steelcomp
08-07-2005, 08:06 AM
re-plumb a few things
re-wire a few things
I like these two. :supp:
:D :D

HBjet
08-07-2005, 11:03 AM
Why did you have the motor out? Did ya break somethin?
To change the oil I believe!

disco_charger
08-07-2005, 11:26 AM
I heard something about 8 second quarters just not being fast enough! ;) I'm looking forward to seeing the new ride together. Last time I saw it, it sure was purdy.

djdtpr
08-07-2005, 07:55 PM
change oil and filter
re-install motor
re-plumb a few things
re-wire a few things
run valves
fire motor
wash and wax boat
Well after today you can scratch a few things off the list good luck and well see ya there.

77charger
08-07-2005, 08:07 PM
looks like hb jet is going to be busy this week. :D

cyclone
08-07-2005, 09:29 PM
nothing was broke. I just rushed putting the boat together earlier in the year to make the FC event. Had to go back and clean a few things up in the rigging that i didnt like and also put the trim molding in the cockpit. It was easier to pull the motor out then work around it. Thanks for the help today DJD and MikeF. Couldnt have gotten as far as i did with you guys. Maybe the dipstick tube wont leak this time now that its in right side up! :D

djdtpr
08-07-2005, 09:38 PM
nothing was broke. I just rushed putting the boat together earlier in the year to make the FC event. Had to go back and clean a few things up in the rigging that i didnt like and also put the trim molding in the cockpit. It was easier to pull the motor out then work around it. Thanks for the help today DJD and MikeF. Couldnt have gotten as far as i did with you guys. Maybe the dipstick tube wont leak this time now that its in right side up! :D
Not a problem Mike if you need help this week let me know i get off at 1 all week.By the way i wasnt going to say a word about the dipstick,but i sugjest you read some of Mikes post's. :D

cyclone
08-07-2005, 09:40 PM
i'll probably get back to work on it tuesday afternoon. I will go check mikef's posts now that i know he posesses true yoda wisdom.

RCB19
08-07-2005, 10:24 PM
Well if that was on his list thats the way to do it. Thoes slow ass drain hoses suck!

RCB19
08-07-2005, 10:31 PM
Nothing broke, Good thing... You should know by now that boat rigging never ends. At least it never does for me.

MikeF
08-08-2005, 02:59 PM
By the way i wasnt going to say a word about the dipstick,but i sugjest you read some of Mikes post's. :D
i'll probably get back to work on it tuesday afternoon. I will go check mikef's posts now that i know he posesses true yoda wisdom.
I'm just sayin....... :hammer2:
What you do with the info from there is up to you.:D
It's all good Chief!