PDA

View Full Version : --------Need a little HELP please-------

scarabrick2
05-05-2006, 05:35 AM
I need to get a prommisary note( I THINK). I loaned some money to a good friend and I/we want to get a legal type note(prommisary) to mkae sure we both are covered. Is this the correct way of doing such thing? I loaned him X amount of money and he's going to pay me the back X amount back plus interest @ x %. I just want something to protect myself. If anybody has suck paperwork or know where I can get it please let me know ASAP. Thanks,
Rick

KLEPTOW
05-05-2006, 05:50 AM
If you have Microsoft Office look in the document templates, there is a Legal Pleading template in there.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
05-05-2006, 06:00 AM
http://www.findlegalforms.com/xcart/customer/home.php?partner=shareasale&alphabetical=&cat=468
:idea:

ChumpChange
05-05-2006, 06:13 AM
I work for a bank. Just pm me your email and I'll get you one for free. Would you also like to secure it against their house?
Getting a written note is the BEST way of doing something. Haven't you watched Judge Judy? If there is no note, it's just a he said / she said conflict. Even when I borrowed money from my parents I signed a note. That way, if I were to die, they would be paid back out of my estate. It's a security thing for both sides.

scarabrick2
05-05-2006, 06:36 AM
PM sent and thanks
Rick

scarabrick2
05-05-2006, 05:21 PM
I work for a bank. Just pm me your email and I'll get you one for free. Would you also like to secure it against their house?
Getting a written note is the BEST way of doing something. Haven't you watched Judge Judy? If there is no note, it's just a he said / she said conflict. Even when I borrowed money from my parents I signed a note. That way, if I were to die, they would be paid back out of my estate. It's a security thing for both sides.
thanks I sent you a PM
Rick

Ziggy
05-05-2006, 06:00 PM
Notarizing the signatures wouldn't hurt either :boxed:

CA Stu
05-05-2006, 06:00 PM
If anybody has suck paperwork or know where I can get it please let me know ASAP. Thanks,
Rick
Try a hooker with a banking background.
Thanks
CA Stu