PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Boat Big River

BA Kurtis
08-07-2005, 12:32 PM
My boat was stolen from four feathers storage between July ninth and August seventh. Description Kurtis Kraft runner bottom orange paint race # 924 on side name Born Again, blown carbarated 502 chevy Menkins V-drive, matching trailer orange withchrome fenders.
THE REWARD IS UP TO $2000 LEADING TO ARREST CALL ANONYMOUS# 866-HAVE TIP

Mohave Vice
08-07-2005, 12:36 PM
So sorry to here this. Any wits or info on when and how? Good luck Bud!!!

dmontzsta
08-07-2005, 12:49 PM
Damn, that sucks. Any pics of the boat? That will really help.
Did you have a trailer lock?

BA Kurtis
08-07-2005, 01:06 PM
Damn, that sucks. Any pics of the boat? That will really help.
Did you have a trailer lock?
I can e-mail some pics but not sure how to post pics.

dmontzsta
08-07-2005, 01:25 PM
I can e-mail some pics but not sure how to post pics.
email them to dmontzsta@werd.com I will post them up on my website for you.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-07-2005, 01:29 PM
you can also e-mail them to me and I will post them here for you.
www.mrsflyinvee@sbcglobal.net

BA Kurtis
08-07-2005, 02:41 PM
email them to dmontzsta@werd.com I will post them up on my website for you.
Thanks I just e-mailed you some pics, I did forget to mention the boat is in July issue of Hot boat mag.

termiteguy
08-07-2005, 02:56 PM
that is scary i store my boat at big river im in the storage out by the hiway i hope you find it soon and all in one piece...........goodluck :supp:

Charley
08-07-2005, 02:58 PM
I am so sorry to hear this.... I hope they catch the maggots :mad:

dmontzsta
08-07-2005, 03:10 PM
Thanks I just e-mailed you some pics, I did forget to mention the boat is in July issue of Hot boat mag.
I never got the email... :confused:

BA Kurtis
08-07-2005, 03:21 PM
I never got the email... :confused:
OK I tried it again I think I managed to get you one picture, Thanks for your help.

olbiezer
08-07-2005, 03:28 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1789morepics003.jpg
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1789Picture183.jpg

hotlavey
08-07-2005, 03:31 PM
that is scary i store my boat at big river im in the storage out by the hiway i hope you find it soon and all in one piece...........goodluck :supp:
Yikes, I store mine at 4 Feathers too. What unit # are you?
I just brought mine home this past Wednesday. How many locks do you use? I have two mongo locks on mine. Each one takes a different style key.
Sure hope you get yours back and find the scumbags that took it. Beautiful boat by the way.

HocusPocus
08-07-2005, 03:44 PM
hope you get it back all in one piece. good luck.

RiverRatMike
08-07-2005, 04:01 PM
I live here in Havasu and drive alot around here. I'll keep my eyes open for ya. What a bummer. Nice boat!

BA Kurtis
08-07-2005, 04:34 PM
I live here in Havasu and drive alot around here. I'll keep my eyes open for ya. What a bummer. Nice boat!
Thanks Mike call me if you here of or see anything. 9517123704

dmontzsta
08-07-2005, 05:02 PM
I am curious to know if there was a locking pin on the trailer or truck?
I am super paranoid and am looking for a pin to fit my trailer.

ZZ-Man
08-07-2005, 05:07 PM
Sorry to here the news I will keep a lookout as well.

BA Kurtis
08-07-2005, 05:53 PM
I am curious to know if there was a locking pin on the trailer or truck?
I am super paranoid and am looking for a pin to fit my trailer.
No trailer lock, one would think you wouldnt need one in a locked garage.

dmontzsta
08-07-2005, 06:10 PM
holy shit, so they got in to your locked garage and took it? was it a storage? I have heard some stories about storage units being in on stuff.

plaster dave
08-07-2005, 06:24 PM
I feel for you, I will keep my eye out for it.

charlyox
08-07-2005, 06:32 PM
that really sucks. Sweet boat

BoatPI
08-07-2005, 07:23 PM
I hate to break the bad news but this is another theft in a series of thefts tha thas occurred in the Parker Strip and Lake Havasu area since early of 2005. To my knowledge (??) none of the boats has been recovered.
Locks being drilled out, cut, etc.
See
www.boatman.comBoatman.com[/URL]
Checkout the theft from the Desert Hills Storage.
This was also posted on Sandbar.

Creator
08-07-2005, 07:26 PM
I hate to break the bad news but this is another theft in a series of thefts tha thas occurred in the Parker Strip and Lake Havasu area since early of 2005. To my knowledge (??) none of the boats has been recovered.
See
www.boatman.com/images/lpeick_stolen.pdf (http://www.boatman.com/imagesBoatman.com
This was also posted on Sandbar.
Link no worky

BoatPI
08-07-2005, 07:28 PM
Sorry but for some reason, no doubt me, I cannot get the direct link to the pdf flyer. Look in 2005 stolen section, LaveyCraft. See the old thread I just renewed, LaveyCraft.

RiverRatMike
08-07-2005, 08:04 PM
Thanks Mike call me if you here of or see anything. 9517123704
sure buddy I'll let ya know ASAP if I see your boat. Keep us posted.

JetBoatRich
08-07-2005, 08:46 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1789morepics003.jpg
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1789Picture183.jpg
Very clean boat :mad: sorry to read the news

wsuwrhr
08-07-2005, 08:54 PM
My Dad always told me "Locks keep honest people honest"
I am still curious about the storage deal.
If you had an INDOOR storage, how did anyone know what TYPE of boat was behind the door?
Who else knew that your boat was there? Maybe it was an inside job with the storage place. Something just sounds fishy to me.
What about digging around a little?
Brian

IN2-IN2MX
08-07-2005, 08:59 PM
Oh damn! I hope you get it back. That sucks :burningm:

advantage21
08-07-2005, 10:43 PM
wow nice boat good luck on getting it back sorry man that is really shiatty...

BA Kurtis
08-08-2005, 04:58 AM
My Dad always told me "Locks keep honest people honest"
I am still curious about the storage deal.
If you had an INDOOR storage, how did anyone know what TYPE of boat was behind the door?
Who else knew that your boat was there? Maybe it was an inside job with the storage place. Something just sounds fishy to me.
What about digging around a little?
Brian
O YA I have been diggin around, as far as the owners of the storage go I really dont think they know whats in there units like I mentioned before no one is ever at the office. The only thing I can figure is last time I went down I worked on the boat at the storage on fri. night from about 7 to 10, someone must have saw me and scoped it out that night. For right now Im focusing more on where is the boat :(

Morg
08-08-2005, 02:31 PM
Been looking on e-bay for adds on v-drive hardware & blower motors. Unfortunatly I have not seen anythng.
I just finished a 3 year restoration. I could not imagine the feeling of opening up the garage & it being gone.

BA Kurtis
08-08-2005, 03:55 PM
Been looking on e-bay for adds on v-drive hardware & blower motors. Unfortunatly I have not seen anythng.
I just finished a 3 year restoration. I could not imagine the feeling of opening up the garage & it being gone.
YA I just finished a 3 year restoration on this one, and ya it is a undiscibable feeling I have, the boat was a part of me and now its gone. Your boat turned out sweet I have been following the restor, great job.

Cs19
08-08-2005, 07:12 PM
BA, Im out at BR alot, and I know some people who live there. I will spread the word and definatly keep my eyes peeled.

BA Kurtis
08-08-2005, 07:22 PM
BA, Im out at BR alot, and I know some people who live there. I will spread the word and definatly keep my eyes peeled.
Thanks cs19 I am getting leads on a few shady people that live in big river, so I have a strong feeling the boat might still be in the area

Big Block
08-08-2005, 08:27 PM
I'll be looking for it up in Central Cal. if it comes up this way. Please tell me you had it insured??? Can you file a claim against the storage facilities insurance? I know it's a long shot, but check your contract with them to see what options you might have.

Cole1313
08-08-2005, 08:44 PM
Thanks cs19 I am getting leads on a few shady people that live in big river, so I have a strong feeling the boat might still be in the area
My buddy has a house in Big River. I just told him to look at this thread. He lives there full time and pretty much knows all the happenings in the area. If he sees the boat I told him to post it here.
I really hope you get your boat back. It is a shame to hear about this, especially such a clean boat.

BA Kurtis
08-08-2005, 08:45 PM
NOOOOO insurance :( :( But thats a good idea checking contract, thanks. Hey Pebo whats the contract say?

BA Kurtis
08-08-2005, 09:14 PM
B A, the contract pretty much says "you're screwed, do not pass go and do not collect $200."
You might try your home owners insurance. That should cover anything in your rental unit. HOWEVER, before you contact them, be advised that the boat is considered a motor vehicle and as such requires it's own insurance policy. HOWEVER, if it's a project in the works-ie,,a restoration type project in pieces,, then it might be covered under your home owners insurance. DO YOU READ WHAT I"M SAYING? Check it out BEFORE you talk to your insurance company.
Good luck,
Rio
PS. Mine is at 4-Feathers also and I haven't had any problems-3 1/2 years now.
I have already tried my ho ins. and unfortionatly my insurance guy knows me and knows how long I have been working on the boat and knows it is finished, he pretty much told me I am screwed.

BA Kurtis
08-08-2005, 09:18 PM
O and by the way good luck at four feathers, I think my deal was thought out and planed,they knew what space and what they wanted. :mad:

Wicked Game
08-08-2005, 09:27 PM
That Sucks. Nice boat. I hope you find it and the people that stole it. They should be hung up by thier balls for everyone to see when they're caught.

Morg
08-09-2005, 08:18 AM
YA I just finished a 3 year restoration on this one, and ya it is a undiscibable feeling I have, the boat was a part of me and now its gone. Your boat turned out sweet I have been following the restor, great job.
BA,
Thanks buddy.
This deal still makes my stomach turn.
Lets all keep an eye out for this deal. Flats are getting more & more rare, especially one as clean as this. If we keep the word out somebody should spot it.

meaniam
08-09-2005, 09:54 AM
i have one question. i did see this boat somewhere but i need to rule out if i saw you in it on the 4th of july weekend at the sandbar in havasu.
if not i have seen this boat in southern cali but i dont remember where. i remember looking at the way the dash is shaped. and that is what really made me remember the boat. god i just wish i knew where. all flattie just catch my eye.
i hope that you can find it. im just saying. if you didnt have it on the river i on the 4th. i maybe a little help. proably not much though.
i had the first rayson craft flattie stolen from us towing it through oregon. when one axle. on trailer broke. we parked it on the side of the 5 fwy. went to find some parts to fix. when we came back it was gone. they recovered it 3 years later in a drug bust. the boat was thrashed cap had cracked and was lifting. tow company recovered it from a revine they pushed it off of. the engine was in a 60s chevy pick up. blown up. the thief had the engine out and oil pan off. they made him reassemble it. nothing was even reconizable. tons of money was dumped into it trying to fix it. it never was the same. the only reason we got it back was a plea bargin. the court ordered 10k in restation. every time he didnt pay we just call the oregon courthouse police arrest him. for violation of parole. it happened 3 times. then all of a sudden we got one lump sum

LAFD
08-09-2005, 10:00 AM
Oh Man This Really Sucks. That Boat Is Bad Ass. Hope You Find The Fockers That Did This And Put A Bullet Right Between Their Eyes.

Krumbsnatcher
08-09-2005, 11:33 AM
O YA I have been diggin around, as far as the owners of the storage go I really dont think they know whats in there units like I mentioned before no one is ever at the office. The only thing I can figure is last time I went down I worked on the boat at the storage on fri. night from about 7 to 10, someone must have saw me and scoped it out that night. For right now Im focusing more on where is the boat :(
that boat is withing 3 miles of that place i bet, some low life is planning on that nice motor.
I would post flyers and start walkin the river and offer a reward, someone knows and might not like the thief and can make some $$$ at the same time.
Offer a nice reward.

dimarcobros
08-09-2005, 11:55 AM
Very sorry to hear this, such a clean looking boat. I hope it all works out and the boat is found....still as clean as it was.
DMB

BajaMike
08-09-2005, 12:09 PM
Nice boat!!!
:D

Riverkid
08-09-2005, 03:14 PM
that boat is withing 3 miles of that place i bet, some low life is planning on that nice motor.
I would post flyers and start walkin the river and offer a reward, someone knows and might not like the thief and can make some $$$ at the same time.
Offer a nice reward.
I agree with this one. More than likely it had to be someone local, and it's got to be in someone's garage close by. Every time I see this thread BTT I look hoping you got it back. Good luck to you.

BA Kurtis
08-09-2005, 03:51 PM
i have one question. i did see this boat somewhere but i need to rule out if i saw you in it on the 4th of july weekend at the sandbar in havasu.
if not i have seen this boat in southern cali but i dont remember where. i remember looking at the way the dash is shaped. and that is what really made me remember the boat. god i just wish i knew where. all flattie just catch my eye.
i hope that you can find it. im just saying. if you didnt have it on the river i on the 4th. i maybe a little help. proably not much though.
i had the first rayson craft flattie stolen from us towing it through oregon. when one axle. on trailer broke. we parked it on the side of the 5 fwy. went to find some parts to fix. when we came back it was gone. they recovered it 3 years later in a drug bust. the boat was thrashed cap had cracked and was lifting. tow company recovered it from a revine they pushed it off of. the engine was in a 60s chevy pick up. blown up. the thief had the engine out and oil pan off. they made him reassemble it. nothing was even reconizable. tons of money was dumped into it trying to fix it. it never was the same. the only reason we got it back was a plea bargin. the court ordered 10k in restation. every time he didnt pay we just call the oregon courthouse police arrest him. for violation of parole. it happened 3 times. then all of a sudden we got one lump sum
No I was not there on the 4th and that boat has never been to Havasu, I was down at big river area on the 8th and 9th,thanks for the help anyway :cool:

BA Kurtis
08-09-2005, 03:58 PM
I agree with this one. More than likely it had to be someone local, and it's got to be in someone's garage close by. Every time I see this thread BTT I look hoping you got it back. Good luck to you.
Yes I do believe the boat is still in the area and I have posted reward fliers all over town. I think between that and all the people I know that live down there and everone in here on the watch for it if its there it will get found. thanks guys :cool:

Riverkid
08-09-2005, 04:13 PM
Not too many tweakers have garages. Do you know anybody who can fly over the area and look for it (especially if they are REALLY dumb and it's out behind somebody's place uncovered). Make sure you let everybody know if you find it and need help - it'll be better than any Dove opener...

Riverkid
08-09-2005, 06:09 PM
Btt

ratso
08-09-2005, 06:09 PM
Bump...

hotlavey
08-10-2005, 08:08 AM
Yes I do believe the boat is still in the area and I have posted reward fliers all over town. I think between that and all the people I know that live down there and everone in here on the watch for it if its there it will get found. thanks guys :cool:
BA, I asked this before, how did they break in? Were the locks cut? One or two locks? Was the door cut? Just wondering as I store my boat at the same place and may have to change a few things. Appreciate any help or info from you.
Thanks.

HavaPaul
08-10-2005, 09:08 AM
Ba Kurtis,
Send HavaSteve a pm. Riverkid had a good idea about flying over the erea for a looksee. He is always lookin for a reason to go up. It would have to be sunrise due to the weather.
On that note: Alot of you guys should hook up with HavaSteve for Aerial photo ops. Photos of the SandBar and MiniBar would work well because he would like some photos of his flybye aswell.
HavaPaul too.

ColeTR2
08-10-2005, 09:14 AM
LetÂ’s help BA Kurtis out!! It's easy right mouse click on this and print it, Take a couple around and post them. I will post some around here in Parker. We need some up in Havasu, Needles and down in Blythe. Any volunteers?
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/738924sm.jpg

abraman1326
08-10-2005, 10:20 AM
I was flipping out b/c I know I've see her before, but realized it was in Hot Boat. Sorry to hear about the theft. Whoever did it needs to have a pair of custom cement shoes made and become fish food. Good luck in your quest. IO'll keep my eyes peeled up here in Nor Cal...
BRA

BoatPI
08-10-2005, 02:38 PM
You might cosider have a Stolen Boat posting/Flyer at the company I work for, Boatman.Com. Insurance or not, the site gets thousands of hits a week, and you would have a slick color flyer to use. It stays posted on the host website FOREVER.
A great tool and it is used extensively by law enforcement across the country. No one system is perfect, but networking seems to be the key in solving boat thefts. We would also forward the flyer via e mail to a list I maintain for LE in the AZ/NV/CA districts. That is a special boat. I hope it is found soon.

uvindex
08-10-2005, 05:37 PM
THE ANONYMOUS# IS WRONG CHANGE IT TO 866 HAVE TIP NOT 886Sorry about your boat. Hope it is recovered safe and sound! :)
While you're at it, change "carbarated" to "carbureted." :) Also, the HIN would be useful in case the scum thieves paint the hull.

BigWheel
08-10-2005, 07:51 PM
awww man! I would've started crying if that was my boat and it got stolen.

98 Vector 21
08-10-2005, 07:58 PM
Ill send the picture around....

Riverkid
08-13-2005, 06:13 AM
Bump for Friday.
Hope you find it this weekend.

Mohave Vice
08-13-2005, 08:37 AM
Another bump for Dan and the boat! Let us all keep lookin' for his boat!! Remember the Anonymous Phone number 1-866-HAVE TIP. Please call with any info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riverkid
08-13-2005, 11:34 AM
Btt

Riverkid
08-13-2005, 03:34 PM
Bump

Rdude2
08-13-2005, 07:41 PM
For Dan & his BA

Mohave Vice
08-13-2005, 07:58 PM
Just a short note of encouragement Dan!!!!

whoya
08-13-2005, 09:54 PM
:cry: I'm so sorry this has happened to you & I hope your boat is recovered. I have some friends in Bullhead I will let know to watch out for it. Good Luck!

Mohave Vice
08-14-2005, 10:41 AM
Someone on this board hasta have some info. Call it in at 1-866-HAVE TIP

Mohave Vice
08-14-2005, 07:38 PM
Bump

Mohave Vice
08-15-2005, 07:26 AM
Another bump

Mohave Vice
08-16-2005, 06:06 AM
Bump again

BA Kurtis
08-16-2005, 05:35 PM
Well we had a few leads to follow this past week end and didnt come up with anything, but we covered alot of ground and talked to alot of people and put fliers everywere. I did get a call from a guy in Havasu that saw a bright orange flat striped left out in a empty lot off of hwy 95 south end of town around Acoma about a week ago, its not there now, I checked impound and pd no luck. If anyone in Hav. saw this give me a call. 951 712 3704

Parker Dreamin
08-16-2005, 06:03 PM
Keep up the hunting bro..... I wish a safe return......

BA Kurtis
08-16-2005, 07:40 PM
Bump

Mohave Vice
08-18-2005, 06:29 PM
btt

Mohave Vice
08-19-2005, 06:33 PM
bump

Mohave Vice
08-20-2005, 09:44 PM
bump

termiteguy
08-21-2005, 05:13 PM
bump

Mohave Vice
08-21-2005, 06:16 PM
btt

BA Kurtis
08-22-2005, 04:45 PM
Update, just got back from Parker had some good leads and lots of bad ones but I got to ckeck them all. Gettin a huge response from the fliers, thanks to everone who has posted them. The boat was seen in Victorville just off the 15 frwy on Dale Evans Pkwy at a shell station on 8/5 at 2 am, boat in tact still all togather that part is good news. So high desert peeps keep your eyes open. :cry: :cry: :cry: By the way it was hooked up to a black suberban 4x4 late 80s model.

sintax
08-22-2005, 04:46 PM
Update, just got back from Parker had some good leads and lots of bad ones but I got to ckeck them all. Gettin a huge response from the fliers, thanks to everone who has posted them. The boat was seen in Victorville just off the 15 frwy on Dale Evans Pkwy at a shell station on 8/5 at 2 am, boat in tact still all togather that part is good news. So high desert peeps keep your eyes open. :cry: :cry: :cry:
wow, thats super close to home. Too bad they are not bringing it home to you =(
I'll have my eyes open here in Corona.
-Scott

BA Kurtis
08-22-2005, 05:07 PM
wow, thats super close to home. Too bad they are not bringing it home to you =(
I'll have my eyes open here in Corona.
-Scott
Ya that is close about 5 mi. I have been driving all over the planet it seems like for last 2 wks trying to find it and 2 wks ago it was almost home :hammerhea

sanger rat
08-22-2005, 07:51 PM
I wish you luck. Hope you get your boat back and make them Fockers pay!

number 1 hondo
08-23-2005, 06:54 AM
was that boat in ***boats? If so sorry that boat was bad ass. :eek:

number 1 hondo
08-23-2005, 06:58 AM
I live by victorville I will keep my eye out for it

BA Kurtis
08-23-2005, 07:14 PM
was that boat in ***boats? If so sorry that boat was bad ass. :eek:
Yes it was in July issue.

Riverkid
08-23-2005, 07:24 PM
Just curious,
Have you seen the gas station video yet, and what, if any, LE support are you receiving at this point? I have always wondered about this once a boat crosses the invisible jurisdiction line?..
Best of luck to you. Someone, somewhere is going to see this boat soon enough.

waterboy
08-23-2005, 07:41 PM
i work in the field for edison up there i will keep an eye out.

BA Kurtis
08-23-2005, 08:01 PM
River kid check your pm

BA Kurtis
08-23-2005, 08:02 PM
i work in the field for edison up there i will keep an eye out.
Thanks waterboy :cool:

ColeTR2
08-23-2005, 09:37 PM
Being that it was seen so close to your home, do you think it could have been somebody that you know locally versus some scumbags from the river?
This is a good point!! And maybe someone that had your keys like someone that works on your car or something like that! :idea:

BA Kurtis
08-24-2005, 03:41 AM
I guess any thing is possible at this point, it was seen in area but that dosnt mean its still here I hope it is but it could have been just passin thru and stoped to get gas :confused:
Cole check your pm.

C-2
08-24-2005, 08:52 AM
You might try a Detective Larry Lansford with the Riverside County Sheriff's "RAID" (auto theft) task force, (951) 850-0097.
It was exactly 3 years ago this weekend that Charley's boat was stolen from DCB in San Diego; and later the same day I saw his motor in the back of pickup in Norco. The detective seemed like he had a line of these scumbags, maybe he can help you.

Riverkid
08-24-2005, 08:58 AM
Not to hijack (Sorry BA), but wasn't that the quad rotor motor and they stripped the boat with a sawz-all? What ever happened in that one, did they ever find the motor? Found the boat around Lake Elsinore?

pixrthis
08-24-2005, 09:02 AM
It's nice to see people doing what they can to help, this is way boating used to be. Remember never having to lock anything up. If this guy can be caught maybe things can start to be turned back around one Ahole at a time.

BA Kurtis
08-24-2005, 06:16 PM
Not to hijack (Sorry BA), but wasn't that the quad rotor motor and they stripped the boat with a sawz-all? What ever happened in that one, did they ever find the motor? Found the boat around Lake Elsinore?
YIKES a sawz-all, its bad enough stiping it but to cut parts out of it that is sick :cry: :cry:

TeamGreene
08-25-2005, 08:45 AM
Update, just got back from Parker had some good leads and lots of bad ones but I got to ckeck them all. Gettin a huge response from the fliers, thanks to everone who has posted them. The boat was seen in Victorville just off the 15 frwy on Dale Evans Pkwy at a shell station on 8/5 at 2 am, boat in tact still all togather that part is good news. So high desert peeps keep your eyes open. :cry: :cry: :cry: By the way it was hooked up to a black suberban 4x4 late 80s model.
I'm in Apple Valley also will keep an eye out for it

Riverkid
08-26-2005, 08:18 AM
Bump

SHADOW23
08-26-2005, 10:22 AM
Will keep a look out.

TeamGreene
08-26-2005, 03:44 PM
bump

BA Kurtis
08-27-2005, 10:01 PM
Bump

Mohave Vice
08-29-2005, 08:20 AM
Bump! We're still looking!

Desert Rat
08-29-2005, 12:30 PM
Will keep an eye open up here in the Antelope valley for you

BA Kurtis
08-31-2005, 05:17 PM
Bump

Kachina26
08-31-2005, 06:23 PM
Bump
Dang, I was hoping you had found it! I have an eye out for it. Time to start looking for parts I think :(

BA Kurtis
09-02-2005, 03:44 AM
Ya I will get some pics togather of parts and post them :mad: :mad:

BA Kurtis
09-02-2005, 03:44 AM
bump

Mohave Vice
09-07-2005, 05:49 PM
Hey Peeps!
Dan still has not found his boat. Some good leads have come in on the hotline and we have spoken with certain individuals. However, Dan's efforts have been cat and mouse and are becoming more and more frustrating every day. I'm asking anybody to please come forward with any information so Dan can recover the boat. Give the hotline a call at 1-866 - HAVE TIP. For those who have called already ..... Thanks!
Steve C