PDA

View Full Version : This May Not Be PC to some, and Offensive To Others

burtandnancy
08-07-2005, 06:10 PM
but I have to agree with PM Tony Blair who said those radical muslims, one who has been on British welfare for 6 years, who say killing and bombing to protest the war is a good idea, SHOULD be deported to their home country if they dislike England and its people so much. Good for Mr. Blair.
Can you imagine the uproar that would occur in our country if a high ranking politician where to speak the truth that we all know is true. We can't even tolerate profileing in our country.
I think we should give the addresses of the radicals to the English soccor fans and the problem would be taken care of quickly enough.

HOSS
08-07-2005, 06:11 PM
I agree,,,or we could start our own cou and beet the crap out of `em.
Ever rammed a cactus in someones ass?

Creator
08-07-2005, 06:37 PM
Good for Blair, I've always liked him. He's well spoken and actually stands for what he believes in.
Someone needs to say it here too, We need to get our country back! I'm tired of having to change my life to accomidate all these immigrants that get here and do nothing but complain! I swear if I hear one more "non" american tell me I can't say Merry Christmas or in god we trust I'm going to... And I'm not even religous!
What ever happend to the land of the free? Now a days it's the land of the free to anyone who is not born here, and land of the constant change for those of us who are true americans. Why do I need to change? You came here because you didn't like your old homeland and now your trying to convert the good ole USA to resemble your previous country of residence. This is AMERICA, not your old homeland, deal with it. Accept our laws, rules and customs and SHUT UP. On our license we need to see your face not a scarf, we speak english ONLY, we pay taxes (we don't like it but we do it) and spend our hard earned cash here, we don't send our money to our families in other countries. We vote, we argue but don't kill people just because we disagree (most of the time). We live and let live (atleast we use to) We require very little to make us happy, Beer, BBQ, hot women, some $$$, loud boats and freedom. Stop complaining about the way we live! If you don't like it here go back home and change your own damned country, we liked ours the way it was! Am I wrong?Just my 2 cents.

Mohave Vice
08-07-2005, 06:55 PM
Bless Blair and our mother country. We need to "sweep" our country. Did anyone catch the news on the "illegal" INS Agent? This is nothing but BS!!!!!!!!!!!!

aslack99
08-07-2005, 07:28 PM
It shouldn't offend anyone who cares about this country,and if it does well who cares that's why it's so great.

Essex29
08-07-2005, 11:04 PM
........and you want to quit the boating gig??? Great info!! I'd really like to buy you a drink! :cool:

Creator
08-07-2005, 11:08 PM
........and you want to quit the boating gig??? Great info!! I'd really like to buy you a drink! :cool:
who gets the drink? ;)

Essex29
08-07-2005, 11:16 PM
who gets the drink? ;)
I guess you and Burt.... :cool:

spectratoad
08-07-2005, 11:31 PM
Well this thread will open the whole political can of worms. I totally agree with you and "Tony". I have said all along since 9/11. Why haven't the true muslims stood up and very loudly condemned what happened???????? I have never heard one of the clerics in this country or the world disagree with what happened. WHY?!?!?!?!?!!?
Our country INMHO is too far gone to save. We have the true patriots that are ready to take the country back and put it into alignment. I belive in immigration. I believe in treat everyone the same and equal. But I also believe in the laws that so get stretched everyday.
We will never pacify the muslim world. I am an understanding guy who thinks that America needs to quit trying to "westernize" the world but this time it is time to clear a path for America. :angry2:

spectratoad
08-07-2005, 11:33 PM
And no I didn't read your whole post before I replied but I think it still applies. I guess I could add, "Love the country you go to or leave it." :wink:

Creator
08-07-2005, 11:44 PM
Hey don't get me wrong,(if you were even talking to me) I think immigration is a great thing, where would we be without it? There was a time in years past when it was much more controlled and when the immigrants arrived they wanted to absorb our culture, learn our language and contribute to our economy as well as celibrate their own ideals and beliefs. Notice though that back in the day they adapted to us and our country and now it's the other way around. We have become so soft and are always walking on eggshells I hardly recognize us anymore. I don't think were too far gone but if things continue in this direction it won't be long before we are!

spectratoad
08-07-2005, 11:52 PM
I hardly recognize us anymore.
I think this is real close to what my long winded reply said. :idea:

termiteguy
08-08-2005, 12:11 AM
Good for Blair, I've always liked him. He's well spoken and actually stands for what he believes in.
Someone needs to say it here too, We need to get our country back! I'm tired of having to change my life to accomidate all these immigrants that get here and do nothing but complain! I swear if I hear one more "non" american tell me I can't say Merry Christmas or in god we trust I'm going to... And I'm not even religous!
What ever happend to the land of the free? Now a days it's the land of the free to anyone who is not born here, and land of the constant change for those of us who are true americans. Why do I need to change? You came here because you didn't like your old homeland and now your trying to convert the good ole USA to resemble your previous country of residence. This is AMERICA, not your old homeland, deal with it. Accept our laws, rules and customs and SHUT UP. On our license we need to see your face not a scarf, we speak english ONLY, we pay taxes (we don't like it but we do it) and spend our hard earned cash here, we don't send our money to our families in other countries. We vote, we argue but don't kill people just because we disagree (most of the time). We live and let live (atleast we use to) We require very little to make us happy, Beer, BBQ, hot women, some $$$, loud boats and freedom. Stop complaining about the way we live! If you don't like it here go back home and change your own damned country, we liked ours the way it was! Am I wrong?Just my 2 cents.
very well said i like you ....rob true american.

burtandnancy
08-08-2005, 08:04 AM
Thanks for the support guys, I hope the entire forum is in agreement, and if so then maybe the majority of Americans are too.
And Essex, thanks for remembering that I recently give up boating after 30 years and 32 boats. I peek in here once in a while just to stir things up a bit when it gets dull.
Finally, I did do one thing that all ex-boaters do: I bought a Harley!

Big Warlock
08-08-2005, 08:14 AM
There are some that will come out and tell you how horrible you are and how they are just misunderstood. They always come out. It is a symptom of what is wrong with our country. Just hang on, they will be out.
Well said by some on this thread. Sadly, our country is going the way of the Greeks and the Romans. And those that do not understand are those that have not had serious studies or interest in the subject matter.
I love how many people have an opinion on things and when you get down to their true education, experience and/or knowledge, you want to throw up!! While Bush has a graduate degree, Condi has a PHD and most of the cabinet and others have advanced degrees, they are being hounded by the likes of Tom Cruise, Barbara Steisend (sp?), Jane Fonda, and others that have the high school diploma!!! It's a joke!!! And if they went back and read Clinton's papers they would learn that Clinton believes much of what we believe. The problem with Clinton is that he was a liar and lost the respect of the world community which rendered him useless. A real man would have resigned after the impeachment for the good of the country!
I'm off my soap box. Let the flamming begin!! :eek: :hammerhea

burtandnancy
08-08-2005, 08:30 AM
You won't get flamed for that. Dead on...

Boy Named Sue
08-08-2005, 08:35 AM
I'm no reactionary but Blair realizes that liberal freedom of speech policies are getting people killed in his country. Every freedom can be taken too far and used against a nation. As far as the radicals are concerned, drop the hammer on those sons of bitches! The thing that gets lost in the fight for personal freedoms is that people are being KILLED! Deal with the crazies as a national threat. All the focus is on profiling and religion and being fair. Meanwhile BOOM! More torn and twisted bodies. Fight the threat, not the government who is trying to stop it. So many people need to pull their heads out and so many need to stop listening to those idiots.
Don't get me started.
~ Suey

Tom Brown
08-08-2005, 08:57 AM
The British... aren't they the ones who like to eat deep fried fish that's been rolled up in old newspaper? :idea:

SHAKEN Not Stirred
08-08-2005, 09:23 AM
but I have to agree with PM Tony Blair.
I couldn't agree more !!!!!
Both my parents are from the U.K.
I was luckey enough to be born in the USA.....
My father who's is still alive is from the Birmingham area, the midlands of England, which heavy Muslim. He is livid that England welcomed the Muslims to their country and this is what they get in return.
I know it's a small portion of the English Muslim community, but that communty should denounce the action and do everything to assist the British authorities.....
CJG
:notam:

dossangers
08-08-2005, 09:24 AM
There was a thing called TREASON once you did bad against your COUNTRY and you paid the price! Think back to pearl harbor we got attacked and did'nt care if we hurt somebodys feelings! Like the DICE said "If you dont like our country get the F#@K OUT! BURN OUR FLAG OR TALK ILL WILL ANGAINST THIS GREAT COUNTRY GET A FREE PASS BACK TO YOUR F-ING sand pile!!!! if i may be frank about it!! :220v: :220v:

Big Warlock
08-08-2005, 09:34 AM
Yea, the British...aren't they the ones that have what you French Canadians call "The Queen, her majesty??? LOL Commonwealth and all??? I know your proud!!! :hammerhea When do you guys think you might be on your own? :)
Couldn't resist!!

H20skier
08-08-2005, 12:27 PM
Finally, I did do one thing that all ex-boaters do: I bought a Harley![/QUOTE]
Ride on, my friend. :)

dirty old man
08-10-2005, 07:05 AM
dossanger, you aren't old enough to know the last time our country arrested someone for TREASON

HM
08-10-2005, 07:35 AM
The British... aren't they the ones who like to eat deep fried fish that's been rolled up in old newspaper? :idea:
Shut up ya POME. :D

Freak
08-10-2005, 07:35 AM
Send them back. I have no problem with that.
What worries me is some of the other stuff that is coming with it. What if Britain’s Gestapo weapons laws get implemented here? Example: If you carry a pocketknife or screwdriver in your pocket in public and they search you. You can be arrested for them. Or how about them outlawing megaphones? That kind of movement is what bothers me.

Biglue
08-10-2005, 07:37 AM
Here's something I was just emailed this morning. It's somewhat relevant to what is being discussed as far as frofiling. Knida long though.
Subject: History Test
Please pause a moment, reflect back, and take the following multiple choice
history test. The are actual events from history.
Do you remember?
1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by:
a. Superman
b. Jay Leno
c. Harry Potter
d. a Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40
2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by
a. Olga Corbett
b. Sitting Bull
c. Arnold Schwarzenegger
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by:
a. Lost Norwegians
b. Elvis
c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women
4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by:
a. John Dillinger
b. The King of Sweden
c. The Boy Scouts
5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:
a. A pizza delivery boy
b. Pee Wee Herman
c. Geraldo Rivera
6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old
American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by:
a. The Smurfs
b. Davy Jones
c. The Little Mermaid
7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy diver
trying to rescue passengers was murder! ed by:a. Captain Kidd
b. Charles Lindberg
c. Mother Teresa
8. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:
a. Scooby Doo
b. The Tooth Fairy
c. Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid
9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by:
a. Richard Simmons
b. Grandma Moses
c. Michael Jordan
10. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by:
a. Mr. Rogers
b. Hillary Clinton, to distract attention from Wild Bill's women problems
c. The World Wrestling Federation
11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles
to take out the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one
crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by
the passengers. thousands of people were killed by:
a. Bugs Bunny, Wiley E. Coyote, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd
b. The Supreme Court of Florida
c. Mr. Bean
12. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanist! an against:
a. Enron
b. The Lutheran Church
c. The NFL
13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by:
a. Bonnie and Clyde
b. Captain Kangaroo
c. Billy Graham
Nope, I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you?
So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics
intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no longer be
allowed to profile certain people. They must conduct random searches of
80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification,
secret
agents who are members of the President's security detail, 85-year old
Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winning and former
Governor Joe Foss, but leave Muslim Males between the ages 17 and 40
alone lest they be guilty of profiling.
Let's send this to as many people as we can so that the Gloria Aldreds
and other dunder-headed attorneys along with Federal Justices that want
to thwart common sense, feel doubly ashamed of themselves -- if they
have any such sense. As the writer of the award winning story "Forrest
Gump" so aptly put it, "Stupid is as stupid does."
Come on people wake up!!! Keep this going. Pass it on to everyone in
your address book. Our Country and our troops need our support.
And can you guess who just bombed London?

Devilman
08-10-2005, 07:40 AM
Damn Lue!! Pretty good... some of those answers are damn funny!! :)

dirty old man
08-10-2005, 07:49 AM
thats perfect!