PDA

View Full Version : Awesome O/B Site

PurplePoison
08-08-2005, 07:01 AM
Aside from this site www.screamandfly.com is a pretty awesome site geared to the outboarders.

Wicky
08-11-2005, 06:41 AM
Scream and Fry :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
Try byuboyz.com for a real outboard website.

Kim Hanson
08-11-2005, 05:07 PM
Aside from this site www.screamandfly.com is a pretty awesome site geared to the outboarders.
Scream & Fry sucks, tell them all I said so also..........( . )( . )........they all know me there :D :D

PurplePoison
08-13-2005, 02:11 PM
Wicky, I just checked out www.byuboyz.com, your right better than Screamandfly. Thanx for the tip.

Tom Brown
08-13-2005, 03:35 PM
The Byuboyz are great. I encourage you to introduce yourself and tell them OB_Dude and Jay Smith sent you. :cool:

You Te
08-13-2005, 07:31 PM
Yes, Scream and Fly is ok, even though I heard the web master likes men. :eat: :eat:

PurplePoison
08-14-2005, 05:55 AM
The webmaster likes men? I would assume that based on that statement that the webmaster is also a man. So what you are saying, based on what you heard, is that the webmaster is a HOMO! :lightsabe
I would have never guessed by viewing the site. I would think differently if there were galleries of nakid men taking the "helm". Oh well, thats alright with me he masters a pretty cool site. I must say that www.byuboyz.com is now my hompage. I wonder if the webmaster for that site is into the same sex stuff :idea:

Kim Hanson
08-14-2005, 08:04 AM
The Byuboyz are great. I encourage you to introduce yourself and tell them OB_Dude and Jay Smith sent you. :cool:
That would be funny.........( . )( . )............ :p :D :D

Tom Brown
08-14-2005, 08:04 AM
I wonder if the webmaster for that site is into the same sex stuff :idea:
No. The webadmin for Byuboyz is not gay. He does, however, try to keep an open mind and he did experiment with his sexuality in college.

Kim Hanson
08-14-2005, 08:05 AM
The webmaster likes men? I would assume that based on that statement that the webmaster is also a man. So what you are saying, based on what you heard, is that the webmaster is a HOMO! :lightsabe
I would have never guessed by viewing the site. I would think differently if there were galleries of nakid men taking the "helm". Oh well, thats alright with me he masters a pretty cool site. I must say that www.byuboyz.com is now my hompage. I wonder if the webmaster for that site is into the same sex stuff :idea:
Those boys are all cool, you just have to figure out what the hell TRex is saying :D ..........( . )( . )........... :D

You Te
08-14-2005, 02:25 PM
I've heard from people that have met him in person, if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then it must be a duck. I also heard, queer as a duck. That's ok hetero,homo whatever.
The problem with the S&F board is they like to delete threads.
If you're a sponsor you can stick it in dry to people, take the money and run.
It's like "if the glove don't fit you must acquit"
On the S&F it's stick it in deep and then delete.