PDA

View Full Version : The lets pick on wsuwhr thread...

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-08-2005, 10:59 AM
Just kiddin Brian :D If you need any help with anything feel free to call. I might even be able to round you up a washing machine.
If you can find a way to go next week or want a ride out there let me know. :cool:
---Jerry

Morg
08-08-2005, 11:05 AM
Wow,
I guess the honey moon is not over for Jerry.... yet :hammer2:

wsuwrhr
08-08-2005, 02:56 PM
You guys have me ROLLING.

wsuwrhr
08-08-2005, 03:03 PM
That is by far the funniest shit I have read on here in awhile.
I felt like being on the "Friar's Roast" or whetever the show was on MTV, I think.
Not looking for sympathy, just saying "what it is", I was actually looking for help or suggestions for the city, garage deal.
I'll have to jack up the prices for water manifolds for the next one to come my way.
I'm already a male prostitute, but my wife doesn't feel the need to pay me....
Brian

wsuwrhr
08-08-2005, 03:06 PM
Wow,
I guess the honey moon is not over for Jerry.... yet :hammer2:
That's what I am saying.
I'm curious what JERRY'S washing machines look like, hmmm.... I'll have to swing buy and check them out.
I solved the appliance problem anyway, the easiest on the list, just went to Sears and gave up some cash.
Funny thing is, when I got home, the brandie new washer I got was all dented on the top....I swear, it never ends..
Brian

wsuwrhr
08-08-2005, 03:08 PM
Just kiddin Brian :D If you need any help with anything feel free to call. I might even be able to round you up a washing machine.
If you can find a way to go next week or want a ride out there let me know. :cool:
---Jerry
Cool deal Jerry,
I need to assemble the motor and install it. But I have alot of machining on order, just haven't been able to make time bud.
Brian
BTW, it's WSUWRHR
laughs

08-08-2005, 05:44 PM
You can use your Mopar to power the washing machine. Your whites will be whiter and your colors will be brighter. Just tell the wife not to over rev it. :D

GofastRacer
08-08-2005, 06:15 PM
But if you add a PTO and hook up the dryer to it, she won't have to worry about over revving it!.. :D

BILLY.B
08-08-2005, 07:49 PM
1. That's what I am saying, just went to Sears and gave up some cash.....
2. Funny thing is, when I got home, the brandie new washer I got was all dented on the top....I swear, it never ends..
Brian I'll comment on #1 first...You gave up some "CASH"...Found that extra coffee can in the back yard huh ???. :notam: :notam: .Will miracles never cease.
Comment on #2... Sounds like someone was having a party on that new washer lid before you got it if you know what I mean Chief.

ssmike
08-08-2005, 07:51 PM
I'll comment on #1 first...You gave up some "CASH"...Found that extra coffee can in the back yard huh ???. :notam: :notam: .Will miracles never cease.
Comment on #2... Sounds like someone was having a party on that new washer lid before you got it if you know what I mean Chief.
Dang

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-08-2005, 08:13 PM
That's what I am saying.
I'm curious what JERRY'S washing machines look like, hmmm.... I'll have to swing buy and check them out.
I solved the appliance problem anyway, the easiest on the list, just went to Sears and gave up some cash.
Funny thing is, when I got home, the brandie new washer I got was all dented on the top....I swear, it never ends..
Brian
I'm into my 2nd year married and have a very nice washer dryer combo thank you very much :D
So should I start flakeing out on river trips in the last week to better represent the married status quo? :p
Brian, I expect Morg to miss some trips, he has a newborn! (even though that doesn't stop everybody) but you need to cut down on the excuses and or quit commiting prematurely, then we won't be able to roast you. (at least on that subject :devil: )
--JG :smile:

wsuwrhr
08-08-2005, 09:02 PM
You can use your Mopar to power the washing machine. Your whites will be whiter and your colors will be brighter. Just tell the wife not to over rev it. :D
Problem is, the mother****er don't run. :shift: :shift:
It's a Dodge, I know, I know.
Brian

wsuwrhr
08-08-2005, 09:11 PM
I'm into my 2nd year married and have a very nice washer dryer combo thank you very much :D
So should I start flakeing out on river trips in the last week to better represent the married status quo? :p
but you need to cut down on the excuses and or quit commiting prematurely, then we won't be able to roast you. (at least on that subject :devil: )
--JG :smile:
When the time comes, I can't wait to see you looking through the recycler when either breaks.
I shouldn't have committed so soon, I agree, unfortunately when I had time, I had no pistons, when I had pistons I had no time.
The "rebuilt" v-drive that was in the Hondo turned out to be a peice of shit, and I had to send it to Tom to get it fixed the right way. Of course I didn't find this out until a month ago, after the boat has been here for six months. Not enough time in the day.
It ain't like I am just sitting around drinking beers bud, I appologize that I didn't forsee enough to take care of everything. I am still learning this
self-employment gig.
Brian
Roast away.
I should just go get a Chevy from K mart and put it in for the weekend.

Kindsvater Flat
08-08-2005, 09:25 PM
Dude... Just go find a old motorhome with a 440 in it and shove it in the boat. Its transportation and it will work.

wsuwrhr
08-08-2005, 09:45 PM
Dude... Just go find a old motorhome with a 440 in it and shove it in the boat. Its transportation and it will work.
HMMM...I just happen to have one of those out front...
Brian

ColeTR2
08-08-2005, 09:47 PM
Problem is, the mother****er don't run. :shift: :shift:
It's a Dodge, I know, I know. Brian
Brian, do you need a 440 my friend has one in his garage that is fresh.

wsuwrhr
08-08-2005, 09:54 PM
Brian, do you need a 440 my friend has one in his garage that is fresh.
I am always looking for a spare,
I have the one out of the jet that I had machined up and it is ready to assemble.
The INDY is still in peices and I need to get a cam and lifters for it so I can start getting it ready.
Brian

Froggystyle
08-11-2005, 08:48 PM
Everyone lay off of Brian... he is working hard!
Great work on the box BTW bro. Mike was floored, and he got a ton of really positive comments on it.
Wes

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-11-2005, 08:53 PM
Everyone lay off of Brian... he is working hard!
Great work on the box BTW bro. Mike was floored, and he got a ton of really positive comments on it.
Wes
We were until you bumped this thread, now we'll have to give it another spin... :D
Brian, mopars suck! (except k-flats) :D

Kindsvater Flat
08-11-2005, 09:28 PM
We were until you bumped this thread, now we'll have to give it another spin... :D
Brian, mopars suck! (except k-flats) :D
Oh ya!!! C'mon!!:D
http://www.schoutenranch.com/miscboat/440/lines/33.JPG

BILLY.B
08-11-2005, 09:41 PM
Oh ya!!! C'mon!!:D
http://www.schoutenranch.com/miscboat/440/lines/33.JPGNice bowtie on the transom Chief. Ever heard of a sticker???

Kindsvater Flat
08-11-2005, 09:47 PM
That is a sticker of a paint shop in Rancho Cordova that redid the orange on the sides after the previous owner spilled some farm mix of fuel and screwed it up. But you're right it does look like a bowtie. And I bet you didn't notice I now have a smaller pulley on top.
Now back to picking on whsihadaboatthatran.

BILLY.B
08-11-2005, 10:44 PM
And I bet you didn't notice I now have a smaller pulley on top.
To bad it's bigger then the bottom pulley :jawdrop: :eat: