PDA

View Full Version : Left wing pussball Jennings finally dead

Flying Tiger
08-08-2005, 08:36 PM
Ol Pete invented the one way left wing spin.
Probably the most biased,, no tallent newsperson of the day.
Like Arthur Godfrey,, hopefully he'll be the second most forgotten man in TV.

One Eyed Jack
08-08-2005, 08:43 PM
couldnt stand they guy myself
you could wait till he cools off
before you run him into the ground

bellababe
08-08-2005, 09:25 PM
You guys need to F***ing grow up and have some compassion. Watch it, your right-wing anger is showing!!! :devil:

steelcomp
08-08-2005, 09:30 PM
You guys need to F***ing grow up and have some compassion. Watch it, your right-wing anger is showing!!! :devil:
Compassion for what???
Peter who?? :hammer2:

bigq
08-08-2005, 09:59 PM
I didn't agree with him either ,but I wouldn't wish that way to die on someone. I am sure he did good in many places. You guys are harsh. :frown: :squiggle:

1978 Rogers
08-08-2005, 10:13 PM
couldnt stand they guy myself
you could wait till he cools off
before you run him into the ground
No kidding, damn you guys are ruthless. He was in the news for 5 decades. Give the guy a little credit. This isn't Hillery.

steelcomp
08-08-2005, 10:14 PM
You guys are harsh.
Yeah, and some of the criminal BS he pulled wasn't??
Maybe you're right...just tired of the liberal double standard crap, and he was one of the worst.
He knows the truth now!! :2purples:

One Eyed Jack
08-08-2005, 10:19 PM
Yeah, and some of the criminal BS he pulled wasn't??
Maybe you're right...just tired of the liberal double standard crap, and he was one of the worst.
He knows the truth now!! :2purples:
at least wait till they bury
the sob
before you start pissing
on his grave
you just appear weak
and vindictive
he was a poisonous snake
god rest his soul

steelcomp
08-08-2005, 10:50 PM
the sob
before you start pissing
on his grave
you just appear weak
and vindictive
he was a poisonous snake
god rest his soul
Weak and vindictive???
Get off your high horse, Jack.
His soul will have no rest.

Seadog
08-09-2005, 04:21 AM
He was one of the last of a bygone era. Am I glad he is no longer helping to construct public sentiment? Yes. Am I sorry to hear of his passing? Yes again. You may disagree with someone while still respecting the person. A lot of people loved and respected him. Compared to Michael Moore and James Carvelle, PJ was a sweetheart.

hoolign
08-09-2005, 08:50 AM
He was one of the last of a bygone era. Am I glad he is no longer helping to construct public sentiment? Yes. Am I sorry to hear of his passing? Yes again. You may disagree with someone while still respecting the person. A lot of people loved and respected him. Compared to Michael Moore and James Carvelle, PJ was a sweetheart.
whats wrong with Michael Moore??

Seadog
08-09-2005, 01:29 PM
Nothing a limpet wouldn't take care of.

SmokinLowriderSS
08-09-2005, 03:01 PM
I'd be hapy to wire it Seadog, but I'd give ya the detonator out of generosity. :D

Forkin' Crazy
08-09-2005, 07:10 PM
Nothing a limpet wouldn't take care of.
LOL!!! :rollside: But that would be as bad as blowing up that beached whale!!! :D
the sob
before you start pissing
on his grave
you just appear weak
and vindictive
he was a poisonous snake
god rest his soul
WTF???? :confused:
:hammer2:

One Eyed Jack
08-09-2005, 07:24 PM
WTF???? :confused::hammer2:
yeah that was harsh too
sorry
God bless his soul
steelcomp
youre just a jerk

Forkin' Crazy
08-09-2005, 08:13 PM
yeah that was harsh too
sorry
God bless his soul
steelcomp
youre just a jerk
I don't have a problem with expressing your opinion; just when it contradicts itself that when it gets me. :confused:
I class him with Dan Rather and the rest of the liberal news shmoes.
I have friends that are liberals. They are human, just misguided.

Kilrtoy
08-10-2005, 07:38 AM
Isnt this the CANADIAN who told us AMERICANS how to feel after some shit bags declared war on our country. Isnt he the one who deemed an american singer to vilolent for the use of his words in a song about 9/11...
Screw him.......... :devil:

Seadog
08-10-2005, 09:55 AM
The only difference between Jennings and any one of us, was he had a soapbox that gave him a chance to opine to the world. Even the most stable of us will feel that his opinion is of major importance after that many years in the spotlight. And the more you are held above the bulk of humanity, the more distanced you become from what it represents. Politically we have changed over the years, but the forces that created those changes never affected the media elite.

nextel4u
08-10-2005, 11:03 AM
I am a Republican and for the most part very conservative but I have to admit that I had tears in my eyes on Sunday night when I heard that Peter Jennings had passed away. Just because I did not agree with his beliefs or opinions I still respected the guy as a News Icon. His voice was heard around the world for over 30 years.......got to give the guy some credit for his work.
Just my two cents.

SmokinLowriderSS
08-10-2005, 04:37 PM
Actually, he was an American when he died. Some years ago when he created a flap, it came to light he was Canadian, and not too long after that he actually got a US citizenship after the flap blew over. He was likely a DUal Citizenship person, but I believe he DID have a US one.

kahanamoko
08-24-2005, 10:26 PM
Ol Pete invented the one way left wing spin.
Probably the most biased,, no tallent newsperson of the day.
Like Arthur Godfrey,, hopefully he'll be the second most forgotten man in TV.
And yet, he's actually respected by a large portion of America, made alot of money in his career and made it to the absolute and unadulterated pinnacle of his field. I doubt the same could be said for you. Perhaps you should stick to getting your news from the 700 Club. Or perhaps you like it slanted WAY, WAY to the right from Fox News.

Steve 1
08-25-2005, 08:10 AM
Yeah LMAO your Jennings free press = DemocRat operatives ;every evil on Earth has a Rat DemocRat behind it!