PDA

View Full Version : Aug 19-21 Stillhouse Hollow Lake

esabataj
08-09-2005, 06:14 AM
Oldbuck and I are going to be at Stillhouse Hollow just outside of Belton, TX Aug 19-21. We Are staying at Dana Peak park, Site #3 and #4. The're 3 Sites left right next to us if anyone one else wants to come according to Reserve America a few minutes ago. I grew up in this area and was there when this lake was filled. Have not been back in alot of years, so we figured we would give it a try. Hope some more of ya come out.
Glad everyone had a good time this weekend at the Brazos. Whis I could have been there. :frown:
Come on everybody. lets get on it and meet on Stillhouse.
So Far:
Esabataj Two Boats
Oldbuck

Devilman
08-09-2005, 06:19 AM
Damn, I believe we got something going on that weekend... Have to keep a watch on that.

TexasJet
08-09-2005, 08:58 AM
I gotta work. I probably won't use the boat til Labor Day weekend. Have fun, I'll be thinkin' of you guys. TJ

Greaser
08-09-2005, 08:59 AM
I cant really commit to it right now. I have to wait and see what Garry Snow has to tell me.
Greaser<---------Keeping his fingers crossed :cry:

esabataj
08-09-2005, 09:04 AM
I cant really commit to it right now. I have to wait and see what Garry Snow has to tell me.
Greaser<---------Keeping his fingers crossed :cry:
Sorry to hear about the boat. That really sucks man. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya too. :frown:
What's black going to do with his? :(

Greaser
08-09-2005, 09:08 AM
Sorry to hear about the boat. That really sucks man. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya too. :frown:
What's black going to do with his? :(
He's not sure. He said he was gonna think about it a couple days.
I called the Machine shop this morning, to ask about my problems, and my warrenty, and they told me that They wouldnt pay for any labor cost, but would give me another gasket kit, and to let them know if the rings were bad, then they would replace those as well. So It looks like I may only be out the Labor. :idea:

Taylorman
08-09-2005, 09:16 AM
He's not sure. He said he was gonna think about it a couple days.
I called the Machine shop this morning, to ask about my problems, and my warrenty, and they told me that They wouldnt pay for any labor cost, but would give me another gasket kit, and to let them know if the rings were bad, then they would replace those as well. So It looks like I may only be out the Labor. :idea:
What happened. Did something happen after i left?

Greaser
08-09-2005, 09:18 AM
Yep, we did a compression check on all the cylenders, and the #1 #2 #5 are all dead. Garry said that I have 2 blown head gaskets, and maybe some bad rings. I left the boat with him so he could check it out.

Devilman
08-09-2005, 09:35 AM
3 dead cylinders?? And still gettin around that good??? I guess it really is "Ford Tough"!!

Greaser
08-09-2005, 09:38 AM
3 dead cylinders?? And still gettin around that good??? I guess it really is "Ford Tough"!!
Yea, thats exactly what I thought. I was still turning 4 grand. :sqeyes:

Devilman
08-09-2005, 09:50 AM
No water in the cylinders I take it.... Are you gonna get away with just a gasket job? Or did I already ask you that... :D