PDA

View Full Version : why i prefer a magnito

lucky
08-09-2005, 06:26 AM
well - last week i killed a nose cone on my starter- so i pulled it and put a nose cone on it - shoved it back in ( new starter ) well friday went out and noticed alternator was not charging ?? went out to a nice cove and took my wife and kids out swiming - went to come back in -- and starter took a shit again - would not engage - so after beating the bendex spring and cuting the hell out of my ass from being in the engine compartment - then flaging some one down and switching ( thinking i didn't have enough amps to engage ) still the same grinding ( non engageing ) noise --- soooooooooooo for the second time in a week - i have gotten towed !! by a bayliner never the less - so anyways saturday morning - pull starter and really inspect it and found that i cracked a gear - so i said **** it - bought a new starter as i have learned that if a part has bad mojo - it needs to go ! :) so i put the new starter back on and hook up my Quick connects -: ) and turn key on and she fires right off - pulll kill switch and then shut it off -- then down starting to polish my crap and i notice smoke -- wtf -- so i look around and its boiling out of the alternator -- well that explains why it stopped charging -- after a hundred bucks for a new starter and the lack of marine stores available - and the fact that i just put a c note in the fuel tank -- my boating allowance was one again blown -- it's been hot i said screw it -- pulled the alternaotr and wiring off the term block - took off the belt - charged up the battery and had a great weekend - batery is still full and the kids are smiling :) mag-s the only way to stay energized :)

single barrel
08-09-2005, 08:10 AM
But then again, what do you know???????

Morg
08-09-2005, 08:10 AM
So are you saying you have always run the mag & it is screwing with the alternater. I thought the reason you run a mag is to not run an alternater?
Or are you running electronic & keeping it going with just the battery?? & want to run a mag???
Not getting the connecting between the bad starter, smoking alternater & why you preffer a mag. :hammerhea

dmontzsta
08-09-2005, 09:45 AM
So are you saying you have always run the mag & it is screwing with the alternater. I thought the reason you run a mag is to not run an alternater?
Or are you running electronic & keeping it going with just the battery?? & want to run a mag???
Not getting the connecting between the bad starter, smoking alternater & why you preffer a mag. :hammerhea
Morg, lucky is difficult to understand...that is why when he posts I just dont read it, cause I get to confused. :)

Jetboatguru
08-09-2005, 10:01 AM
well - last week i killed a nose cone on my starter- so i pulled it and put a nose cone on it - shoved it back in ( new starter ) well friday went out and noticed alternator was not charging ?? went out to a nice cove and took my wife and kids out swiming - went to come back in -- and starter took a shit again - would not engage - so after beating the bendex spring and cuting the hell out of my ass from being in the engine compartment - then flaging some one down and switching ( thinking i didn't have enough amps to engage ) still the same grinding ( non engageing ) noise --- soooooooooooo for the second time in a week - i have gotten towed !! by a bayliner never the less - so anyways saturday morning - pull starter and really inspect it and found that i cracked a gear - so i said **** it - bought a new starter as i have learned that if a part has bad mojo - it needs to go ! :) so i put the new starter back on and hook up my Quick connects -: ) and turn key on and she fires right off - pulll kill switch and then shut it off -- then down starting to polish my crap and i notice smoke -- wtf -- so i look around and its boiling out of the alternator -- well that explains why it stopped charging -- after a hundred bucks for a new starter and the lack of marine stores available - and the fact that i just put a c note in the fuel tank -- my boating allowance was one again blown -- it's been hot i said screw it -- pulled the alternaotr and wiring off the term block - took off the belt - charged up the battery and had a great weekend - batery is still full and the kids are smiling :) mag-s the only way to stay energized :)
I think a better title to the thread would be
"Why we could give a rats ass"

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-09-2005, 10:29 AM
1.going out with a broken starter
2. not checking if the alt. is charging ahead of time.
3. apparent inability to wire an alternator.
4. towed in by a bayliner twice!
Go ahead and blame your alternator on your screwed up starter and lack of general mechanical abilities. Its guys like you that give the rest of us a bad name. Its clear why your such a cheerleader for wackers now... :sleeping:

lucky
08-09-2005, 11:04 AM
no i'm saying my alternator took a shit - so i just 86 'd it and use the battery ONLY to start - said pile ... :) ohh and thanks guru -- I love you too ! mag
there is no connection between the two items- my wife said i could not spend any more money on the boat for the week - lol so i just took the alternator off - and kept playing

lucky
08-09-2005, 11:10 AM
Go ahead and blame your alternator on your screwed up starter and lack of general mechanical abilities. Its guys like you that give the rest of us a bad name. Its clear why your such a cheerleader for wackers now... :sleeping:
hey listen - lense cap - if i want any shit out of you - i'll just knock on toney's back door and wait for you to answer -- :eek: :cool: biatch -- raw raw shis boom ba -- i do beleive - your man toney converted -- to a whacker -- But he said it was for pleasure :eek:

meaniam
08-09-2005, 11:28 AM
ouch harshness just countines here

single barrel
08-09-2005, 11:33 AM
Please change your location line to read Lake County, not 707 or NorCal as you are an embarassment to the area.

lucky
08-09-2005, 11:40 AM
Please change your location line to read Lake County, not 707 or NorCal as you are an embarassment to the area.
your wish is my command - is this better ? :notam:

Morg
08-09-2005, 11:50 AM
Hey lucky,
I actualy thought I was asking a legit question.
Did not intend to get the flood gates opened on you.
But to tell you the truth, sort of glad I did. That shit's funny. :argue: :argue:
-BTW If you are running an MSD or electronic, I highly recomend getting the alternater back in, that or cruzing with baylinesrs will get you home. :hammerhea

lucky
08-09-2005, 11:57 AM
Hey lucky,
I actualy thought I was asking a legit question.
Did not intend to get the flood gates opened on you.
But to tell you the truth, sort of glad I did. That shit's funny. :argue: :argue:
-BTW If you are running an MSD or electronic, I highly recomend getting the alternater back in, that or cruzing with baylinesrs will get you home. :hammerhea
Morg - I have given my fair share of crap to these guys -- i don't mind the ribbin - or what ever their intent -- I'm running a mallory mag four with offset drive - and My intent with the post - was that with a mag - you don't have to worry about your battery- draining while driving - as the msd -stuff is sensitive to voltage drop --
and ps -- all you other bitches can lick me ! thanks morg for the interest :D

INEEDAV
08-09-2005, 12:44 PM
and ps -- all you other bitches can lick me ! thanks morg for the interest :D
Morg wasnted interested, he was avoiding work and trying to be nice. :wink:

Morg
08-09-2005, 01:23 PM
More like avoiding work. It is monday :cool: :cool: :cool:

olbiezer
08-09-2005, 01:26 PM
lol thats some funny sh** there.........

dmontzsta
08-09-2005, 01:30 PM
lucky: the paddle in the avatar has alot of meaning to you...I heard it is the one your momma used to beat you in the head with...is that why you are hard to understand? :confused: :jawdrop: :hammer2: :cool:

lucky
08-09-2005, 01:34 PM
lucky: the paddle in the avatar has alot of meaning to you...I heard it is the one your momma used to beat you in the head with...is that why you are hard to understand? :confused: :jawdrop: :hammer2: :cool:
close donald -- it was the one we used on your mom after she concieved you -- then again - i guess we should have used it to bat your mellon head back into vagina ville - :notam:

Kim Hanson
08-09-2005, 03:02 PM
Lucky you must see why I will not talk to many in here either, snotty pricks! I will leave all questions to the lake where its sink or swim, sure seems better than this place at time.....( . )( . )..........
Have a good day people.......some people, not you Guru :p :D

dmontzsta
08-09-2005, 03:33 PM
close donald -- it was the one we used on your mom after she concieved you -- then again - i guess we should have used it to bat your mellon head back into vagina ville - :notam:
Nice, so it gets alot of use, thats good atleast. Remember the time you called 911 cause it was stuck in your...well nevermind we wont go there.
:devil:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-09-2005, 07:02 PM
hey listen - lense cap - if i want any shit out of you - i'll just knock on toney's back door and wait for you to answer -- :eek: :cool: biatch -- raw raw shis boom ba -- i do beleive - your man toney converted -- to a whacker -- But he said it was for pleasure :eek:
You know its time to buy a bayliner when you find yourself getting schooled by the camera guy... :rollside:
hmmmm, since were on the subject, you probably couldn't keep a wacker running either...
I'll run you for slips anytime, your tugboat vs my war wagon. Tony can tape it. :cool:
meaniam, Lucky rarely talks about boats but when he does its usually putting down v-drives and siding with the wackers. 99% of his posts usually contain some sort of gay inuendo or meaningless gibberish. Thats fine in Bench racers but here in the tech section he will get the "piss slapped out of him at a moments notice...." v-drives rule, that is your cue LOL :D

dmontzsta
08-09-2005, 08:48 PM
meaniam, Lucky rarely talks about boats but when he does its usually putting down v-drives and siding with the wackers. 99% of his posts usually contain some sort of gay inuendo or meaningless gibberish. Thats fine in Bench racers but here in the tech section he will get the "piss slapped out of him at a moments notice...." v-drives rule, that is your cue LOL :D
The reason he hangs with the whacker fellas, is because he knows they are gay and he is always looking for a good time. ;)

BGMAN203
08-09-2005, 08:49 PM
I love it when someone gets called out. Can't you feel the love in here??

lucky
08-10-2005, 05:58 AM
I - don't talk about boats - as every time i do - I just feel allllllll the love from the "" in crowd " lmao - so bite me -- My cruiser is just a lake boat - its nothing - more -- ya don't go to n.h.r.a and talk about your maxium - well unless your ... oh never mind I WON"T GO THERE .... My cruiser should have been a tear down and redo - much as Dave is doing - I'd love to do that - but it didn't happen - It's a really decent boat - that keeps getting nicer and nicer every year- a few years and more money - and It Will be the way I WANT IT - As far as hanging with the wacker boys -- YOU BET - The barney crew are all good guys and have helped with alot of glass / gel coat questions i have had ! My friends are my Friends - always will be - I don't care what the **** they drive - -- I mean hell - I like you,-- you fricken - P.b.s wanna be - Ohh and by the way - I do the whole " gay thing " to keep you out of the closet - so you feel accepted -- See I'm also compasionate -- now fock off - as I feel like i just got in touch with my true feelings - and now i need to watch life time and eat chocolate -- :eek: biatch --

lucky
08-10-2005, 06:00 AM
The reason he hangs with the whacker fellas, is because he knows they are gay and he is always looking for a good time. ;)
Is that why your always up jerry's ass ??? we know your a "fag'e " :D :coffeycup

lucky
08-10-2005, 06:09 AM
Lucky you must see why I will not talk to many in here either, snotty pricks! I will leave all questions to the lake where its sink or swim, sure seems better than this place at time.....( . )( . )..........
Have a good day people.......some people, not you Guru :p :D
Kim - With out us - -- what would they have - ??? each other ???? how gay is that !!!!!! One thing for sure -
butt rugby is definatly their game -- :D - v drive is always chasing the guy with the ball -zz ........ :eat:

dmontzsta
08-10-2005, 06:11 AM
I - don't talk about boats - as every time i do - I just feel allllllll the love from the "" in crowd " lmao - so bite me -- My cruiser is just a lake boat - its nothing - more -- ya don't go to n.h.r.a and talk about your maxium - well unless your ... oh never mind I WON"T GO THERE .... My cruiser should have been a tear down and redo - much as Dave is doing - I'd love to do that - but it didn't happen - It's a really decent boat - that keeps getting nicer and nicer every year- a few years and more money - and It Will be the way I WANT IT - As far as hanging with the wacker boys -- YOU BET - The barney crew are all good guys and have helped with alot of glass / gel coat questions i have had ! My friends are my Friends - always will be - I don't care what the **** they drive - -- I mean hell - I like you,-- you fricken - P.b.s wanna be - Ohh and by the way - I do the whole " gay thing " to keep you out of the closet - so you feel accepted -- See I'm also compasionate -- now fock off - as I feel like i just got in touch with my true feelings - and now i need to watch life time and eat chocolate -- :eek: biatch --
Well...shit. Maybe your buddies can teach you how to use periods? :confused: :shift:

dmontzsta
08-10-2005, 06:13 AM
Is that why your always up jerry's ass ??? we know your a "fag'e " :D :coffeycup
You do know this is the V-Drive forum right? We dont rub up on eachother over here...take that shit BACK to your "crew".
:jawdrop:

lucky
08-10-2005, 06:31 AM
You do know this is the V-Drive forum right? We dont rub up on eachother over here...take that shit BACK to your "crew".
:jawdrop:
Yea i know what you Rub !!! I bet you think of "YOUR CREW" when your - rubbing it - be carful donald you may wear out your thumb and index finger ! :D
by the way -- this started out as a legitimate thread - so i apologize to all the other v drives - that have to read this bench racing shit - it was not intended to become - a bench racing form - Or i would have put it there ! - but - these ankle grabbers just follow me -- i can't help it ~

lucky
08-10-2005, 06:45 AM
Well...shit. Maybe your buddies can teach you how to use periods? :confused: :shift:
and maybe you wil get off of your's .....

steve d
08-10-2005, 07:05 AM
And there you have it ----MAGNETOS ARE BETTER!

Sanger D
08-10-2005, 02:38 PM
And there you have it ----MAGNETOS ARE BETTER!
...................................thats fockin classic!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

Kim Hanson
08-10-2005, 03:52 PM
Kim - With out us - -- what would they have - ??? each other ???? how gay is that !!!!!! One thing for sure -
butt rugby is definatly their game -- :D - v drive is always chasing the guy with the ball -zz ........ :eat:
Don't forget leap frog............( . )( . ).........or was that mushroom stamping :eek: .... :D

Kim Hanson
08-10-2005, 03:57 PM
Now that would be no fun at all Donald, okay lets try this Laveys are piece's of shit...Period! .....( . )( . )......... :crossx:

dmontzsta
08-10-2005, 06:43 PM
Now that would be no fun at all Donald, okay lets try this Laveys are piece's of shit...Period! .....( . )( . )......... :crossx:
They are better than your "marlin race boat". lol You dont even have cav adjustment, POS.

lucky
08-12-2005, 07:23 AM
lmao period ...

Kim Hanson
08-12-2005, 11:40 AM
They are better than your "marlin race boat". lol You dont even have cav adjustment, POS.
I still have the rachet thing in it( does Donald know much about these things guys? ) that would be for adjusting the nose Donald, bike pedals don't work for me :p I forgot how to pump those pedals along time ago Ricey.....( . )( . )...............( . )( . )..........
Why would I want a down pedal anyways :confused: I want to carry the nose alittle ways of the water, not drag it like a Lavey :p Or is that the " PLOWING LAVEY " ? :notam:

Kim Hanson
08-12-2005, 11:42 AM
lmao period ...
When some don't contribute to having fun, start it yourself... :D you started it but it is still going and starting to have some fun in it as long as Donald finds the up pedal soon :D ......( . )( . ).........Period!

dmontzsta
08-12-2005, 11:48 AM
I still have the rachet thing in it( does Donald know much about these things guys? ) that would be for adjusting the nose Donald, bike pedals don't work for me :p I forgot how to pump those pedals along time ago Ricey.....( . )( . )...............( . )( . )..........
Why would I want a down pedal anyways :confused: I want to carry the nose alittle ways of the water, not drag it like a Lavey :p Or is that the " PLOWING LAVEY " ? :notam:
You say I dont know much.
BUT THIS POST PROVES YOU! ARE A DIPSHIT!

uclahater
08-12-2005, 12:24 PM
What a RETARD Statement no wonder you and LUCKY like each other :hammer2:

lucky
08-12-2005, 12:32 PM
if thats the case - no wonder steves doing your wife :devil: :D
ps - kim I always thought that the ratchet thingggyyy is how the cirlce guys comunicate ( as in they keep talking and can't shut up ) ....... Period -! :coffeycup
hey where's jimmy anderson ?

uclahater
08-12-2005, 01:29 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Pretty sad day when the only one supporting you is KIMMY :D :D

O.B eddie
08-12-2005, 01:43 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Pretty sad day when the only one supporting you is KIMMY :D :D
Supporting and BUUHHLOOWINNNGGGGGGG!! HEE HAWW :hammer2:

lucky
08-12-2005, 02:12 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Pretty sad day when the only one supporting you is KIMMY :D
well at least i have kim -- the only one supporting you is your man girddle --- :jawdrop: :D ( once again -- biatch )
ps -- nice to see ya around again jim !

Kim Hanson
08-13-2005, 05:25 AM
You say I dont know much.
BUT THIS POST PROVES YOU! ARE A DIPSHIT!
Okay, you know about grandpa cars and slow v-drives, way to go! Go clean out the zoo cages Tweety..........( . )( . )......... :sleeping:

Kim Hanson
08-13-2005, 05:27 AM
Loosen off that bra hater, seem to be abit cranky these days..........( . )( . ).......... :( :D

Kim Hanson
08-13-2005, 05:28 AM
He doesn't seem to be part of this click shit in here either, soooooooo...........( . )( . )......... :crossx:

Kim Hanson
08-13-2005, 05:29 AM
Supporting and BUUHHLOOWINNNGGGGGGG!! HEE HAWW :hammer2:
When it comes to " BUUHHLOOWINNNGGGGGGG ", we will leave that to you Eddie..........( . )( . )............ :idea: