PDA

View Full Version : Mrs Hootersled..............

pixilatedpussy
05-05-2006, 08:51 AM
I just want you to know that I dont miss Vegas Supercross just for anyone! :crossx: ONLY YOU BABY!!!! xoxoxoxoxo See ya tomorrow night hun......!!! Whoo hoo.................... :rollside: :rollside: ( ANSWER YOUR PHONE) :rollside:

NOTALENT
05-05-2006, 08:58 AM
I just want you to know that I dont miss Vegas Supercross just for anyone! :crossx: ONLY YOU BABY!!!! xoxoxoxoxo See ya tomorrow night hun......!!! Whoo hoo.................... :rollside: :rollside: ( ANSWER YOUR PHONE) :rollside:
I will see you there...... :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
05-05-2006, 09:08 AM
I will see you there...... :crossx:
Dude...you sooooooo still owe me! I am getting you naked! :crossx: (LMAO)

WYRD
05-05-2006, 09:13 AM
I wanna go :cry: :cry: :cry: Oh well I guess I will just have to spend the weekend in HAVASU working on my tan and destroying my liver :crossx:
Gonna miss you baby have fun and take pictures (I am sure someone there will do something outlandishly stupid) :crossx: :p
WYRD

pixilatedpussy
05-05-2006, 09:24 AM
I wanna go :cry: :cry: :cry: Oh well I guess I will just have to spend the weekend in HAVASU working on my tan and destroying my liver :crossx:
Gonna miss you baby have fun and take pictures (I am sure someone there will do something outlandishly stupid) :crossx: :p
WYRD
Have fun at the regatta! Be good! :rolleyes: :rollside:

Mr. Pixilated
05-05-2006, 09:30 AM
Me likey big hooter boobs.......How many spankins am I goin to give to Mrs. Hoots......?

Cole Trickle
05-05-2006, 09:48 AM
What time does the welcome to Corona party begin? :crossx: :rollside: :idea:

Ivan Dan
05-05-2006, 09:54 AM
What time does the welcome to Corona party begin? :crossx: :rollside: :idea:
Your invite got lost in the mail too huh?!?! :crossx: :220v: :cool:

Cole Trickle
05-05-2006, 09:56 AM
Your invite got lost in the mail too huh?!?! :crossx: :220v: :cool:
I got one so I must be part of the cool crowd. :p
If your game we will pick you guys up on the way over so you can hang out and drink some beer. :)

Ivan Dan
05-05-2006, 09:59 AM
If your game we will pick you guys up on the way over so you can hang out and drink some beer. :)
Let me talk to the little lady and make sure she doesn't have something going already. What time does the shindig get going?

Phat Daddy
05-05-2006, 10:02 AM
Hey Cole, welcome to the neighborhood. You turned right in front of me on Wednesday. I knew it was you because of the supercharger in the hood.

Cole Trickle
05-05-2006, 10:03 AM
Let me talk to the little lady and make sure she doesn't have something going already. What time does the shindig get going?
Here is how you handle the little lady thing....
Brandin and Jen are going to a party Saturday and there is free beer so were going;)
Knowing the Hoots the party will start cracking early and go late!!!! :crossx:
wonder if I can walk home :crossx: :220v: :skull: :idea:

Cole Trickle
05-05-2006, 10:05 AM
Hey Cole, welcome to the neighborhood. You turned right in front of me on Wednesday. I knew it was you because of the supercharger in the hood.
Thanks it feels good to have a back yard and double the square footage!!!
Next time honk and throw the shocker and we can race up Lincoln!!! :crossx:
You going to the Hoots tommorow?

Ivan Dan
05-05-2006, 10:06 AM
Here is how you handle the little lady thing....
Brandin and Jen are going to a party Saturday and there is free beer so were going;)
Knowing the Hoots the party will start cracking early and go late!!!! :crossx:
wonder if I can walk home :crossx: :220v: :skull: :idea:
Thats usually how I play it....but we are leaving at 6am Monday Morning for Hawaii for 10 days so we have to make sure we get all of our crap done for the reception on the 20th. :cool: :) :rolleyes: :D What time are you guys planning to head over?

Phat Daddy
05-05-2006, 10:08 AM
Thanks it feels good to have a back yard and double the square footage!!!
Next time honk and throw the shocker and we can race up Lincoln!!! :crossx:
You going to the Hoots tommorow?
Honk and throw the shocker yes, race.... yeah right. Give me a 1/2 mile head start. It takes awhile to get the 37's spin'in. :rollside: :rollside:
Yeah I'll be there, that's my second home. :crossx:

Cole Trickle
05-05-2006, 10:11 AM
Thats usually how I play it....but we are leaving at 6am Monday Morning for Hawaii for 10 days so we have to make sure we get all of our crap done for the reception on the 20th. :cool: :) :rolleyes: :D What time are you guys planning to head over?
You mean like mail out my invatation??;) :p
Spend the time drinking beer.
I want to get some stuff done around the house so it won't be super early.Basicly when ever the 2 of you are ready to get drunk we will come and grab ya.
Or we all could take the Rhinos!!!;) :crossx:

Cole Trickle
05-05-2006, 10:14 AM
Honk and throw the shocker yes, race.... yeah right. Give me a 1/2 mile head start. It takes awhile to get the 37's spin'in. :rollside: :rollside:
Nice.....
I think a lifted truck is the key!! with all of the dips and stop signs there is really no place to get on the throttle in a lowerd vette.What kind of truck do you have? I think I have been passed by atleast a 100 lifted diesels in the last week :skull:

djunkie
05-05-2006, 10:16 AM
Vroom Vroom. You bringing the Rhino? :crossx: :crossx:

Phat Daddy
05-05-2006, 10:17 AM
Nice.....
I think a lifted truck is the key!! with all of the dips and stop signs there is really no place to get on the throttle in a lowerd vette.What kind of truck do you have? I think I have been passed by atleast a 100 lifted diesels in the last week :skull:
Black Yukon XL

NOTALENT
05-05-2006, 10:18 AM
Dan and Brandin.....get your asses over there tommorow...I will be there around 6pm....Dan your brother is rolling as well....Party starts when I get there...and we already have a confirmation that Bre and Foxy are going to make it....it will get better as I cry more, for such a beautiful thing going on..... :crossx:

djunkie
Nice.....
What are you new? Oh ya you are. Part of being a resident of Corona is owning some sort of lifted vehicle. :rollside:

Phat Daddy
Vroom Vroom. You bringing the Rhino? :crossx: :crossx:
I can drive it over there if you want, Cole Trickle can bring his too. :crossx: :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
LMFAO!!! You guys are killing me! Brandon leaves Portola to live in Corona & now he races up Lincoln throwing the shocker! Nice!!!!! :p

NOTALENT
Dude...you sooooooo still owe me! I am getting you naked! :crossx: (LMAO)
AHHH SHHHHEEEEET!!!!! :crossx: I better have on my speedo.... :p

djunkie
05-05-2006, 10:19 AM
I can drive it over there if you want, Cole Trickle can bring his too. :crossx: :crossx:
:idea: :idea:

pixilatedpussy
05-05-2006, 10:19 AM
Dan and Brandin.....get your asses over there tommorow...I will be there around 6pm....Dan your brother is rolling as well....Party starts when I get there...and we already have a confirmation that Bre and Foxy are going to make it....it will get better as I cry more, for such a beautiful thing going on..... :crossx:
Correction my dear........... Party starts when The Pixis get there at 8 ish! :crossx:

Phat Daddy
05-05-2006, 10:20 AM
:idea: :idea:
:crossx: :skull: :crossx: :skull: :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
05-05-2006, 10:21 AM
YES YES YES!!!! I finally will get my ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :220v: :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
05-05-2006, 10:21 AM
Dont you be teasing me! :idea:

Ivan Dan
05-05-2006, 10:22 AM
You mean like mail out my invatation??;) :p
Spend the time drinking beer.
I want to get some stuff done around the house so it won't be super early.Basicly when ever the 2 of you are ready to get drunk we will come and grab ya.
Or we all could take the Rhinos!!!;) :crossx:
I was just planning to drop it by sometime this weekend to you...no sense in mailing it at this point.
I almost forgot I'm playing in a golf tournament tomorrow morning for Andrea's work so I will give you a call tomorrow after its over and see whats going on.

NOTALENT
05-05-2006, 10:23 AM
Correction my dear........... Party starts when The Pixis get there at 8 ish! :crossx:
Correction...(Revised)....Party starts when your on the stripper pole!!!! :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
05-05-2006, 10:23 AM
I was just planning to drop it by sometime this weekend to you...no sense in mailing it at this point.
I almost forgot I'm playing in a golf tournament tomorrow morning for Andrea's work so I will give you a call tomorrow after its over and see whats going on.
Congrats on the wedding...how was the bachelor party??? :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
05-05-2006, 10:24 AM
Correction...(Revised)....Party starts when your on the stripper pole!!!! :crossx:
Naked No Talent & Strippin Pixi......should be an interesting night! :crossx: :220v: :rollside:

Phat Daddy
05-05-2006, 10:25 AM
YES YES YES!!!! I finally will get my ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :220v: :rollside:
It's no fun in the street. Let's make a midnight run back to my pad and then go up in the hills!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

djunkie
05-05-2006, 10:25 AM
Its ready to do some burnouts :crossx:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=13453&stc=1

NOTALENT
05-05-2006, 10:26 AM
Naked No Talent & Strippin Pixi......should be an interesting night! :crossx: :220v: :rollside:
I dont know if thats a good idea....Geza may get mad at me pitching a tent.... :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
05-05-2006, 10:26 AM
It's no fun in the street. Let's make a midnight run back to my pad and then go up in the hills!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
We will sneak out when Geza & Maria are having a Patron Drink off! :220v: :rollside: :idea:

pixilatedpussy
05-05-2006, 10:27 AM
I dont know if thats a good idea....Geza may get mad at me pitching a tent.... :crossx:
:devil:

Cole Trickle
05-05-2006, 10:27 AM
LMFAO!!! You guys are killing me! Brandon leaves Portola to live in Corona & now he races up Lincoln throwing the shocker! Nice!!!!! :p
You can take the Boy outta O.C. but you can't take the O.C. outta the boy!!;) :crossx:
When I get a lifted truck and a Nine Five wizzle sticker on the back you should be very concerned about me!!!!! :cry:

pixilatedpussy
05-05-2006, 10:28 AM
Its ready to do some burnouts :crossx:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=13453&stc=1
You know Jay just spent all last weekend working on his yard..... :crossx: :idea:

pixilatedpussy
05-05-2006, 10:29 AM
You can take the Boy outta O.C. but you can't take the O.C. outta the boy!!;) :crossx:
When I get a lifted truck and a Nine Five wizzle sticker on the back you should be very concerned about me!!!!! :cry:
I am already concerned....a white boy in his vette racing the streets of C town throwing the shocker :crossx: You must be the talk of the neighborhood! LOL!
:rollside: Cant wait to see you both tomorrow!

djunkie
05-05-2006, 10:31 AM
You know Jay just spent all last weekend working on his yard..... :crossx: :idea:
OHHHH YAAAAA!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
05-05-2006, 10:32 AM
Cool. Give me a buzz and let me know what time is good (I figure 8pm)
Don't flake or I am going to spend the whole night getting drunk with your brother making fun of how your at home on lock down!!;) :crossx:
I alreday know it's on the 20th so all I need to know is the dress code and a time.

pixilatedpussy
05-05-2006, 10:33 AM
:devil: :skull:

Phat Daddy
05-05-2006, 10:34 AM
We will sneak out when Geza & Maria are having a Patron Drink off! :220v: :rollside: :idea:
That sounds like a plan. I just hope we don't come back and to find her in the bushes and G nakie on the pole!!! :D :D :D

Cole Trickle
05-05-2006, 10:35 AM
I am already concerned....a white boy in his vette racing the streets of C town throwing the shocker :crossx: You must be the talk of the neighborhood! LOL!
:rollside: Cant wait to see you both tomorrow!
It's deffinatley a sight to see!!! :crossx:
Ditto.... tommorow will be fun!! :p (Don't be too bad of an influence on Jen;))

NOTALENT
05-05-2006, 10:35 AM
That sounds like a plan. I just hope we don't come back and to find her in the bushes and G nakie on the pole!!! :D :D :D
Hey focker!!! Im the only guy allowed on the pole!!!! :mad: :crossx:

Ivan Dan
05-05-2006, 10:37 AM
Congrats on the wedding...how was the bachelor party??? :crossx:
Thanks! Bachelor party was fun....we spent 3 drunkin days in Havasu so can't complain about that.

pixilatedpussy
That would be funnnnnnnny!!!! :220v:

Phat Daddy
D, you should bring it. We already know the 50 and quad are coming out anyway. Let's tear that place up!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :220v: :D

pixilatedpussy
:confused: :devil: :devil: :D

Ivan Dan
05-05-2006, 10:39 AM
Cool. Give me a buzz and let me know what time is good (I figure 8pm)
Don't flake or I am going to spend the whole night getting drunk with your brother making fun of how your at home on lock down!!;) :crossx:
I alreday know it's on the 20th so all I need to know is the dress code and a time.
5pm and casual....jeans and Hawaiin shirt is cool and sundress/skirt for Jen.
My bro is going? :confused: Ha Ha...he didn't mention it when I talked to him last night.

Phat Daddy
05-05-2006, 10:40 AM
Cole, my niece works at the local board shop. I'll work on getting you a giant "951" sticker for your back window!!! :crossx: :crossx: :rollside:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
It let me in on this page but won't let me see the frickin 1st n 2nd pg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF??????????????? :mad: :cry:

Mr. Pixilated
Dam you found out our plan....Hungarian Sausage on a stick...Ladies will be standing in line....

Mr. Pixilated
05-05-2006, 10:42 AM
Cole, my niece works at the local board shop. I'll work on getting you a giant "951" sticker for your back window!!! :crossx: :crossx: :rollside:
$951.00 is the apartment rental price out there in the IE, right?

Phat Daddy
05-05-2006, 10:42 AM
Hey focker!!! Im the only guy allowed on the pole!!!! :mad: :crossx:
We'll see how that works out for you tomorrow. :crossx: :crossx: :220v: :crossx: :rollside:

Cole Trickle
05-05-2006, 10:43 AM
D, you should bring it. We already know the 50 and quad are coming out anyway. Let's tear that place up!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :220v: :D
Don't let me drive it I have this thing about Golf Carts. When ever I am drunk and get behind the wheel something scary always happens;) :crossx:
Like the time I ghostrided Jen over a steep enbankment.....or the time We stole one at a wedding and were jumping the sand traps with 5 people aboard. :crossx: or......... :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
05-05-2006, 10:43 AM
Thanks! Bachelor party was fun....we spent 3 drunkin days in Havasu so can't complain about that.
Sounds like just another weekend to me! LOL! :220v: :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
05-05-2006, 10:44 AM
NO!!!!!!!!!!! Dont step into the light! :220v:

NOTALENT
We'll see how that works out for you tomorrow. :crossx: :crossx: :220v: :crossx: :rollside:
Haha.....Hey...fock...well I forgot were all down for our shit...normally at the clubs n shit...im the only with the balls to get up on stage with the chicks..haha...others are scurred....!!! :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
It let me in on this page but won't let me see the frickin 1st n 2nd pg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF??????????????? :mad: :cry:
You are missin some funny shiat! :)

Cole Trickle
05-05-2006, 10:45 AM
SWEET!!!!
Get me 2 so I can work my way up slowly and put the first one on the wall in my garage to see how it feels;)

NOTALENT
Don't let me drive it I have this thing about Golf Carts. When ever I am drunk and get behind the wheel something scary always happens;) :crossx:
Like the time I ghostrided Jen over a steep enbankment.....or the time We stole one at a wedding and were jumping the sand traps with 5 people aboard. :crossx: or......... :rollside:
haha...ok...no golfkarts for drunkards!!! haha... hows about the mrs bringing me a hottie... :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
Dam you found out our plan....Hungarian Sausage on a stick...Ladies will be standing in line....
You just like the way the ladies boobies bounce when they make the Lemonade! :crossx:

Phat Daddy
B itch, that's the price I'd rent a room to you!!! :crossx:

Mr. Pixilated
05-05-2006, 10:46 AM
Sweet!!!!Let's do it....I can bring a bunch of wood (make a jump and landing) and we can stick a garden hose in between and call it The Hoot River Jump....We are daredevils.....LOL...

pixilatedpussy
GLAMIS here we all come!!! :crossx:

Cole Trickle
Only if you pay quarterly;)
We rent by the hour in the 951!!! :crossx:

Phat Daddy
05-05-2006, 10:47 AM
....Hungarian Sausage on a stick...Ladies will be standing in line....
....to laugh!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

pixilatedpussy
05-05-2006, 10:47 AM
Sweet!!!!Let's do it....I can bring a bunch of wood (make a jump and landing) and we can stick a garden hose in between and call it The Hoot River Jump....We are daredevils.....LOL...
LMFAO!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
05-05-2006, 10:48 AM
You just like the way the ladies boobies bounce when they make the Lemonade! :crossx:
I can do that one pretty good!!!!!! LOL :crossx: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
Now were talking!!!
How about we up the ante and get a $5.00 wallmart inflateable pool so we can make it really dangerous!!! :crossx:
I will bring my Sledgehammer!!:D

Mr. Pixilated
B itch, that's the price I'd rent a room to you!!! :crossx:
NO, that's the price of a tank of gas for my wifes EX to get to your ass house in the IE...

pixilatedpussy
05-05-2006, 10:50 AM
I can do that one pretty good!!!!!! LOL :crossx: :crossx:
Halloween costumes for the B crew. :crossx:

Mr. Pixilated
05-05-2006, 10:50 AM
Isn't "951" just the more polite way to say....."909"

Cole Trickle
05-05-2006, 10:51 AM
GLAMIS here we all come!!! :crossx:
:crossx: :crossx: :idea:

pixilatedpussy
05-05-2006, 10:51 AM
NO, that's the price of a tank of gas for my wifes EX to get to your ass house in the IE...
Is that EX WIFE or EXCURSION>>>>> :crossx:
Dave he knows..... :220v:

pixilatedpussy
05-05-2006, 10:52 AM
:crossx: :crossx: :idea:
:skull: Lets go baby!!! :rollside:

Ivan Dan
Hey now....no need to get mean here! :crossx:

Mr. Pixilated
Only in the 951 can you have a live in gardener....LOL

pixilatedpussy
05-05-2006, 10:53 AM
Hunny...I dont think we can be friends with these folk anymore....they are 909'ers!!! :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
05-05-2006, 10:53 AM
Only in the 951 can you have a live in gardener....LOL
Oh Michelle......does this apply to you? :p

AltarGirl
05-05-2006, 10:54 AM
Kind of off topic:
I'm very excited for tomorrow! It will be a great time! :)

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
05-05-2006, 10:55 AM
Halloween costumes for the B crew. :crossx:
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f371/Chimelle/holiday_shop_toppers.jpg :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
05-05-2006, 10:56 AM
Oh Michelle......does this apply to you? :p
Ummmmmmm ya that would b me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx: But I like it...........he's also my POOL BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :crossx: :crossx:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
05-05-2006, 10:57 AM
Kind of off topic:
Me either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Mr. Pixilated
05-05-2006, 10:58 AM
oh my gosh, just think if the 951 get's any bigger their going to expand it towards the OC and call it the 950.....Fock what's next...The IE Disneyland with stripper poles, every corner liquor stores, freaks driving golf carts everywhere, and live in gardeners....Where is this world coming too...LMAO

Cole Trickle
05-05-2006, 10:58 AM
Hunny...I dont think we can be friends with these folk anymore....they are 909'ers!!! :crossx:
Nine Five Whizzle has a much better ring to it!!
I grew up in the 714 and still pimp it daily with the cell number.

Cole Trickle
05-05-2006, 11:00 AM
oh my gosh, just think if the 951 get's any bigger their going to expand it towards the OC and call it the 950.....Fock what's next...The IE Disneyland with stripper poles, every corner liquor stores, freaks driving golf carts everywhere, and live in gardeners....Where is this world coming too...LMAO
I started lauching outloud when I was heading for the freeway last friday.We were at a light and a guy wen't by doing a wheelie on his fifty on the side walk.
Welcome to the Tucky's!!! :p

Mr. Pixilated
05-05-2006, 11:03 AM
Kind of off topic:
Kind of off the Topic..
Your name makes me have a funny feeling down yander....

Mr. Pixilated
05-05-2006, 11:04 AM
Hey now....no need to get mean here! :crossx:
I thought the 951's like it mean....LOL

pixilatedpussy
05-05-2006, 11:04 AM
Ummmmmmm ya that would b me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx: But I like it...........he's also my POOL BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :crossx: :crossx:
Oh Cabana boy............we need some oil......and an umbrella drink please! :boxed:

Mr. Pixilated
05-05-2006, 11:06 AM
Ok Ok
Here is a riddle....
What do you get when you cross a 949/714 and a 909....
951er's
FUNNY!!!!!Not really...

Cole Trickle
05-05-2006, 11:07 AM
Oh Cabana boy............we need some oil......and an umbrella drink please! :boxed:
Don't forget your little straw!! :crossx: LOL...

WYRD
05-05-2006, 11:19 AM
Have fun at the regatta! Be good! :rolleyes: :rollside:
Me be good in Havasu? Thats a nobrainer :220v: :p

pixilatedpussy
05-05-2006, 11:26 AM
:crossx: :rollside: :crossx: :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
05-05-2006, 11:26 AM
Don't forget your little straw!! :crossx: LOL...
:220v:

Phat Daddy
05-05-2006, 11:38 AM
Nine Five Whizzle has a much better ring to it!!
I grew up in the 714 and still pimp it daily with the cell number.
I grew up in the 714 too. When I was a young'in Chino and Pomona were 714, go figure. :rollside: :rollside:

Phat Daddy
05-05-2006, 11:38 AM
Just don't take the back roads!!!!!!

WYRD
05-05-2006, 11:55 AM
Just don't take the back roads!!!!!!
:crossx: Not taking the boat this time so I think Im good :idea: :p

MAINEVENT
05-05-2006, 12:00 PM
Nice.....
Welcome to the 909 oh sorry the 951 :crossx: :crossx:

djunkie
05-05-2006, 12:04 PM
Ya it could get real ugly since this thing will do like 45+mph. :crossx:

djunkie
05-05-2006, 12:05 PM
We are also gonna need a campfire to jump. :rolleyes: :rollside:

MAINEVENT
05-05-2006, 12:07 PM
FO LIFE BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEyotch... :p you 714's just like to be like us... Cole made the right move hahahaha I dare you to jump into the jungle... :crossx:

djunkie
05-05-2006, 12:09 PM
I grew up in the 714 too. When I was a young'in Chino and Pomona were 714, go figure. :rollside: :rollside:
Its all about the gangsta 310!!!!!!! :D :D

AltarGirl
05-05-2006, 12:10 PM
Kind of off the Topic..
Your name makes me have a funny feeling down yander....
Goodness! :220v:
I'm so glad I can help! :p
Can't wait to see everyone :)

Cole Trickle
05-05-2006, 12:23 PM
Ya it could get real ugly since this thing will do like 45+mph. :crossx:
I would be serving jail time if I drove that thing after drinking!!;) :crossx:
Sadly it's only golfcarts I have a problem with? :idea:

Cole Trickle
05-05-2006, 12:25 PM
FO LIFE BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEyotch... :p you 714's just like to be like us... Cole made the right move hahahaha I dare you to jump into the jungle... :crossx:
Sssshhhhh It's a secret.
I don't want all of my 949 friends to start making fun of me!! :cry: :crossx:

MAINEVENT
05-05-2006, 03:26 PM
Sssshhhhh It's a secret.
I don't want all of my 949 friends to start making fun of me!! :cry: :crossx:
Hahahaha Next you'll be seen on flatbillers.com YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!! hahahaha Hopefully see you guys tomorrow

Mr. Pixilated
05-05-2006, 04:13 PM
Hahahaha Next you'll be seen on flatbillers.com YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!! hahahaha Hopefully see you guys tomorrow
Oh Fock your commin.....Everyone lets change the party and don't tell Main...Poor bastard wouldn't know what hit him....LMAO...Hey turkey boy wants some water, Lil G. was just wondering... :p :p :p