PDA

View Full Version : Ricky Carmichael sign w/ SUzuki for 3 more years.

Mr. Pixilated
05-05-2006, 09:35 AM
Wow.....Suzuki stock will be goin up...Good for RC, bad for all the youngsters...

Racer277
05-05-2006, 09:41 AM
Reed is the only one not signed. He has Yamaha and Honda bidding for him. Will his stock go up after Sat night?
There is no one else bringing it right now.
Nick Wey should take the seat that Reed doesn't choose.

pixilatedpussy
05-05-2006, 10:32 AM
Reed is the only one not signed. He has Yamaha and Honda bidding for him. Will his stock go up after Sat night?
I am sooooo pulling for Reed! Do you think he will win tomorrow??? Or are you on the Red Hed band wagon with Geza?

Racer277
05-05-2006, 10:41 AM
I am sooooo pulling for Reed! Do you think he will win tomorrow??? Or are you on the Red Hed band wagon with Geza?
Ricky is the man to beat, lately he has beaten himself. Damn wakeboard boats are always screwing things up.....
Really Bubba and Ricky have beaten themselves up to this point. Reed is the only consistent rider, and the most honest. Some of the passes the other boys are pulling are just taking advantage of guys that don't want to F-up the championship. And they still aren't clean passes.
I'm always a Yamaha fan, I'd like to see CR stick it to one of the companies for a really big paycheck. I can't figure out what Ricky is doing (guess he figured out you need to BRING money into Neckar, not the other way around...).
I'm still pulling for RC, but wouldn't be disappointed if CR gets it. Now if they both give it to Bubba, that would be a drag. He needs to earn it...
IMHO

pixilatedpussy
05-05-2006, 10:42 AM
Ricky is the man to beat, lately he has beaten himself. Damn wakeboard boats are always screwing things up.....
Really Bubba and Ricky have beaten themselves up to this point. Reed is the only consistent rider, and the most honest. Some of the passes the other boys are pulling are just taking advantage of guys that don't want to F-up the championship. And they still aren't clean passes.
I'm always a Yamaha fan, I'd like to see CR stick it to one of the companies for a really big paycheck. I can't figure out what Ricky is doing (guess he figured out you need to BRING money into Neckar, not the other way around...).
I'm still pulling for RC, but wouldn't be disappointed if CR gets it. Now if they both give it to Bubba, that would be a drag. He needs to earn it...
IMHO
:rollside: :rollside: Well said babe!

Mr. Pixilated
05-05-2006, 11:01 AM
I heard something that Reed and Wey are going to start a new team... :idea:

Mrs.Racer277
05-05-2006, 12:07 PM
I will sign him!!! :rollside: :p

pixilatedpussy
05-05-2006, 12:09 PM
Yeah ..on your boobs! :220v: :rollside:

Mrs. casean
05-05-2006, 12:09 PM
:D I know someone else you'd sign :p

Mrs.Racer277
05-05-2006, 12:10 PM
Yeah ..on your boobs! :220v: :rollside:
LMAO
Anyday baby!! :p :p

Mrs.Racer277
05-05-2006, 12:11 PM
:D I know someone else you'd sign :p
I love my Aussie!!! :p

pixilatedpussy
05-05-2006, 12:12 PM
LMAO
Anyday baby!! :p :p
:p Maybe he will run the stands when he wins & kiss you! :crossx: :rollside:

Dan Lorenze
05-05-2006, 12:13 PM
Reed has always turned it up towards the end of the season... Let's just hope we see some nice sized whoops.... :)

Mrs. casean
05-05-2006, 12:14 PM
:p Maybe he will run the stands when he wins & kiss you! :crossx: :rollside:
She's faint if he got that close to her! :D Have fun tomorrow Dia!!! I know who you'll be cheering for! I won't be able to find out who wins till Sunday probably... no ESPN for us this weekend :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
05-05-2006, 12:15 PM
She's faint if he got that close to her! :D Have fun tomorrow Dia!!! I know who you'll be cheering for! I won't be able to find out who wins till Sunday probably... no ESPN for us this weekend :crossx:
Its on Speed Channel hunny. :p

Mrs. casean
05-05-2006, 12:17 PM
Its on Speed Channel hunny. :p
Shows how much I watch sports :rolleyes: :p We wont' have a tv this weekend anyhow... :cry: Dia might be getting a phone call tomorrow night from us :D

Redwing247
05-05-2006, 12:18 PM
Reed will sign with Honda, he almost did last year.

Racer277
Ha!
Did I ever tell you about Ronnie "Kung Fu" Faisst signing Dia's shirt?
Ha, ha!
He holds one boob with his left hand while he VERY SLOWLY signs just above her other boob. Must have taken him 30 seconds to sign RF. :)

pixilatedpussy
Shows how much I watch sports :rolleyes: :p We wont' have a tv this weekend anyhow... :cry: Dia might be getting a phone call tomorrow night from us :D
You should come to the Hooters party...we be watching it live! :220v:

pixilatedpussy
05-05-2006, 12:19 PM
Ha!
Did I ever tell you about Ronnie "Kung Fu" Faisst signing Dia's shirt?
Ha, ha!
He holds one boob with his left hand while he VERY SLOWLY signs just above her other boob. Must have taken him 30 seconds to sign RF. :)
DAMN IT!!! Where was I????
Anyone want to sign my boob??? :220v:

Mrs. casean
05-05-2006, 12:20 PM
You should come to the Hooters party...we be watching it live! :220v:
We'll be at the river! Thank for the invite though!!!

pixilatedpussy
05-05-2006, 12:21 PM
We'll be at the river! Thank for the invite though!!!
Awww bummer.... well then you better hit a bar & watch it. Gonna be a great race!

Mrs. casean
05-05-2006, 12:25 PM
Awww bummer.... well then you better hit a bar & watch it. Gonna be a great race!
I"m sure we will find one with it on somewhere! We'd like to watch it for sure! You guys have fun tomorrow! Hopefully Dia will get Chad's autograph :p
This will be a great race considering where they all stand right now... I agree, bubba needs to deserve to win for sure... I think it will be really between Reed & Charmichael... but we'll find out tomorrow!!

Racer277
05-05-2006, 12:25 PM
Reed will sign with Honda, he almost did last year.
No one has deeper pockets.
I don't think they are spending too much on Hayden and Melandri, they should be able to squeek out some coin...
Might be fun to see CR and McG as team mates.
I'd like to see what Wey does with a Factory Ride.

pixilatedpussy
05-05-2006, 12:27 PM
No one has deeper pockets.
I don't think they are spending too much on Hayden and Melandri, they should be able to squeek out some coin...
Might be fun to see CR and McG as team mates.
I'd like to see what Wey does with a Factory Ride.
Id like to see what Wey does with .....ummm never mind! :rolleyes:

Redwing247
05-05-2006, 12:34 PM
Speaking of Nicky, this may be a break through year for him, he's leading in the pts standing. Its time to get American rider back as world champ.

Redwing247
05-05-2006, 12:36 PM
Id like to see what Wey does with .....ummm never mind! :rolleyes:
:D

pixilatedpussy
05-05-2006, 12:38 PM
:D
:devil: :rollside:

JetBoatRich
05-05-2006, 12:39 PM
IMHO
Nice Take :cool:
I am looking for RC to win tomorrow night and the championship :cool:

Racer277
05-05-2006, 12:40 PM
Speaking of Nicky, this may be a break through year for him, he's leading in the pts standing. Its time to get American rider back as world champ.
Can I get an Amen!
His consistency is good, he needs some wins. The young guns are shooting stars right now. Hopefully HRC doesn't make Nicky try too many new parts.... This is maybe thier only chance to beat Vale, they really need to make the most of it.
I laugh when I see Pedrosa. He looks like a 10 year old on daddy's bike.
Honda has the grid loaded with talent, but Nicky's got some seasoning.
Git R Done

Racer277
05-05-2006, 12:44 PM
Nice Take :cool:
I am looking for RC to win tomorrow night and the championship :cool:
He was almost teak surfing off that Malibu swim step!
Bet they can't park it so close to the track after that. :argue:
Think they had a prop on it? :)

JetBoatRich
05-05-2006, 12:46 PM
He was almost teak surfing off that Malibu swim step!
Bet they can't park it so close to the track after that. :argue:
Think they had a prop on it? :)
He did not miss it by much :cool: They were told if they break it, they buy it :rolleyes:

Redwing247
05-05-2006, 12:46 PM
Centurion just gave Reed a new 23' tow boat fully loaded.

Redwing247
05-05-2006, 12:48 PM
Cant wait for USGP in July..
Try to get Redbull pass, you got to hang out with the SX'er.

Racer277
05-05-2006, 12:53 PM
They were told if they break it, they buy it :rolleyes:
LOL :D :D

pixilatedpussy
05-05-2006, 12:54 PM
Centurion just gave Reed a new 23' tow boat fully loaded.
Nice!
Dia & I will give Reed something fully loaded.................. :rolleyes: :idea:

Racer277
05-05-2006, 12:55 PM
Cant wait for USGP in July..
Try to get Redbull pass, you got to hang out with the SX'er.
I'm on the fence. I can't see waiting with 100K people for a bus to take me 5 miles to my car. If I take a bike in, then no cooler or chair.
Damn...
$150 for a car pass.
On top of ticket prices.
Damn...
Last year we got refused entry to the Redbull tent in the pits, that's the closest I come to baller status...LOL...

Racer277
05-05-2006, 12:56 PM
Nice!
Dia & I will give Reed something fully loaded.................. :rolleyes: :idea:
What? A dildo, er I mean Tupperware party? :rollside:

Redwing247
05-05-2006, 12:59 PM
Nice!
Note to self: back to dirtbike practice.... :D

Redwing247
05-05-2006, 01:06 PM
Let me call my buddy @ redbull for a couple extra passes. Last year I got to rub elbow with Reed, MC & Fonseca. Plus open bar and buffet all week end.

Racer277
05-05-2006, 01:10 PM
Let me call my buddy @ redbull for a couple extra passes. Last year I got to rub elbow with Reed, MC & Fonseca. Plus open bar and buffet all week end.
OK, so that would be worth it.
Let me know, I'll drag SupaSanger or 51Fiddy with me.... :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
05-05-2006, 01:12 PM
What? A dildo, er I mean Tupperware party? :rollside:
They dont make those triple ended do they??? DOH! :crossx: :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
05-05-2006, 01:13 PM
Note to self: back to dirtbike practice.... :D
What??? What'd I say???? :devil: :devil: :D

Racer277
05-05-2006, 03:05 PM
Ricky Carmichael:
“I’m here to race. I’m leaving nothing on the table. I am super pumped to be out there; I can’t wait for 9:45pm tomorrow night. I am excited and there is no reason for me to be nervous.”
Chad Reed:
“When you think of Vegas, you want to have a shot at winning. For me, I am really excited to be in this position and have a shot at the title.”
James Stewart:
“This weekend, I hope I can go out there and have fun and do what I have done all year. I definitely want to win the World GP Series it will mean a lot to me. If it’s the last lap and I have an opportunity I will make the move. I’m not a dirty rider, but with a championship on the line; if the opportunity is given, I will make the move.”

pixilatedpussy
05-05-2006, 03:51 PM
Ricky Carmichael:
“I’m here to race. I’m leaving nothing on the table. I am super pumped to be out there; I can’t wait for 9:45pm tomorrow night. I am excited and there is no reason for me to be nervous.”
Chad Reed:
“When you think of Vegas, you want to have a shot at winning. For me, I am really excited to be in this position and have a shot at the title.”
James Stewart:
“This weekend, I hope I can go out there and have fun and do what I have done all year. I definitely want to win the World GP Series it will mean a lot to me. If it’s the last lap and I have an opportunity I will make the move. I’m not a dirty rider, but with a championship on the line; if the opportunity is given, I will make the move.”
Interesting..... :idea:

Racer277
05-05-2006, 03:56 PM
Interesting..... :idea:
It wasn't dirty, but after that roost/pass he did on Windham last week, Kdub was out of the race.... :crossx:
It looked like me passing Shifty for the beer cooler. :argue:
There's much more to the interviews, that's the short version. :)

pixilatedpussy
05-05-2006, 03:58 PM
It wasn't dirty, but after that roost/pass he did on Windham last week, Kdub was out of the race.... :crossx:
It looked like me passing Shifty for the beer cooler. :argue:
There's much more to the interviews, that's the short version. :)
:p :crossx: :p :crossx: :p Rubbin is racin...thats what G taught me! :rollside: