PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for Boss's bday gift...

Mrs.HLB1
08-10-2005, 10:02 AM
My boss's bday is on Friday and have no idea on what to get him..Please help!! He likes to golf & fish..But I have done those gifts already. Something different. Any ideas? :confused:
Thanks,Mrs.HLB

Vada
08-10-2005, 10:06 AM
Ok..are you guys good friends??? Do you secretly have an affair with this man???
Or is it just standard to buy your boss a BDay gift???
:idea:

plaster dave
08-10-2005, 10:07 AM
Ok..are you guys good friends??? Do you secretly have an affair with this man???
Good ?

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-10-2005, 10:09 AM
My boss's bday is on Friday and have no idea on what to get him..Please help!! He likes to golf & fish..But I have done those gifts already. Something different. Any ideas? :confused:
Thanks,Mrs.HLB
maybe you can get him a ride to catalina for the weekend. :rollside:

Mrs.HLB1
08-10-2005, 10:09 AM
We are co workers.. But it is just him & me in the office. We buy each other gifts for Xmas & Bdays.

Sleek-Jet
08-10-2005, 10:10 AM
The ***boat response --------> A blow job is always nice :D
The real world response ---------> Something thoughtfull, but not really personal. A round of golf or what not would be perfect.

Vada
08-10-2005, 10:10 AM
Good ?
Thats my interesting face...like "hmmmmmm"

MAINEVENT
08-10-2005, 10:11 AM
We are co workers.. But it is just him & me in the office. We buy each other gifts for Xmas & Bdays.
Take him to lunch and get a room :idea: :idea: :jawdrop:
LOL J/K Visa Gift cards are the best....

CandyA$$
Buy him a cup of coffee.
Oh that might be too cheap.
How bout a gift card to somewhere.

Mrs.HLB1
maybe you can get him a ride to catalina for the weekend. :rollside:
Like a ticket over there? He has rented sailboats previously and gone over there. I forgot to mention he likes sailing also.. He is very hard to buy a gift for. :rolleyes:

LAFD
The real world response ---------> Something thoughtfull, but not really personal. A round of golf or what not would be perfect.
IDE GO WITH THIS ONE.

Vada
I would buy him a membership at the most prestigous golf club course in the area!

CandyA$$
08-10-2005, 10:12 AM
Like a ticket over there? He has rented sailboats previously and gone over there. I forgot to mention he likes sailing also.. He is very hard to buy a gift for. :rolleyes:
He likes sailing,
How bout some parasailing tickets. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-10-2005, 10:13 AM
yes.. you might beable to get him a charter over to Catalina on a weekend fishing trip or something like that. :)

CandyA$$
08-10-2005, 10:14 AM
yes.. you might beable to get him a charter over to Catalina on a weekend fishing trip or something like that. :)
Oh my gosh, I forgot. Deep sea fishing is done on that route to catalina.

Jordy
08-10-2005, 10:15 AM
Dammit Sleek, that's twice today. :devil: :frown: :p :D
Then again, you might just be onto something:
He is very hard
:D :D :D

Mrs.HLB1
08-10-2005, 10:16 AM
Take him to lunch and get a room :idea: :idea: :jawdrop:
LOL J/K Visa Gift cards are the best....
I was thinking of a gift card also. Thanks

MRS FLYIN VEE
yep.. it is a great fishing time of the year also.. :)

Vada
what about a trip to Europe or something

Mrs.HLB1
08-10-2005, 10:18 AM
I would buy him a membership at the most prestigous golf club course in the area!
He has one at yorba linda :2purples:

Mrs.HLB1
08-10-2005, 10:19 AM
That is a good idea. Will be checking into.
Thanks candya$$

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-10-2005, 10:20 AM
yeah!! great idea.. :squiggle: :D

CandyA$$
08-10-2005, 10:27 AM
That is a good idea. Will be checking into.
Thanks candya$$
Welcome, let me know the turn out. :D

BarryMac
08-10-2005, 10:38 AM
Thanks,Mrs.HLB
Damn Mrs. HLB1, wish that I wasn't leaving town, I would have sent you some premium Callaway Golf Balls to give him, they are a great gift...

CandyA$$
08-10-2005, 10:39 AM
Damn Mrs. HLB1, wish that I wasn't leaving town, I would have sent you some premium Callaway Golf Balls to give him, they are a great gift...
You suck, send them anyways, they can be belated. ;):D

Mrs.HLB1
08-10-2005, 10:43 AM
Yeah thanks...He actually has gone down to Callaway and bought clubs and golf balls. I am thinking maybe a Callaway Shirt w/hat. I will check at the golf club he goes to.
Have a good trip..

BarryMac
08-10-2005, 10:49 AM
Yeah thanks...He actually has gone down to Callaway and bought clubs and golf balls. I am thinking maybe a Callaway Shirt w/hat. I will check at the golf club he goes to.
Have a good trip..
If it can wait it can be belated if you would like...

Mrs.HLB1
08-10-2005, 10:52 AM
If it can wait it can be belated if you would like...
Thanks but I will need by Friday. Maybe I will hit ya up at Xmas.
Mrs.HLB