PDA

View Full Version : Pegged Soundtrack...??/

NOTALENT
08-10-2005, 08:00 PM
Does anyone happen to have a track listing for the songs of pegged???

THOR
08-10-2005, 08:03 PM
I know the opening song to the trailer is "post stardom depression"

BoatFloating
08-10-2005, 09:37 PM
pegged is gay ..... that rd guy beat that thing into ground :boxingguy :lightsabe - :squiggle: keyes
RD's video are good just not Pegged good.... I think must of hit your head riding.... :D

h2oski2fast
08-10-2005, 10:06 PM
Sup Keye's?

BoatFloating
08-10-2005, 10:22 PM
i didn't know rd made any video's..... that's a scary thought :supp:
: and i wear a helmet rocky :hammer2:
Not by the look in your sig line..... :skull: So do you think anybody is going to slow RC down. It sure didn't happen in the outdoors?????

mbrown2
08-10-2005, 10:33 PM
I posted this a couple months ago...
Band/Song
ADHD-Get Beat
ADHD-Runnin
Koniption Fit-Straight From the Hood
Koniption Fit-Koniption Fit
Post Stardom Depression-Who Cares
China Town-No One
Dirty Thieves-Bed Spins
Black Halos-Dumbluck
ASG-Southern Lord
Sweatshop Union-Garbage Love Songs & Cheesy Jingles
Strike Anywhere-Infared
ADHD just came out with their new album that has both the songs on it....ASG came out last year with an album with Southern Lord on it...(song with Bling's boat is running)...I have found most of the songs online and have made my own personal Pegged CD...pretty good stuff.

NOTALENT
08-11-2005, 05:24 AM
sweet.thanks Mike...its an awesome sound track...and the black halos are pretty sick...actually they all are...going to try and make a copy tonight...thanks agian.

MAINEVENT
08-11-2005, 06:53 AM
I posted this a couple months ago...
Band/Song
ADHD-Get Beat
ADHD-Runnin
Koniption Fit-Straight From the Hood
Koniption Fit-Koniption Fit
China Town-No One
Dirty Thieves-Bed Spins
Black Halos-Dumbluck
ASG-Southern Lord
Sweatshop Union-Garbage Love Songs & Cheesy Jingles
Strike Anywhere-Infared
ADHD just came out with their new album that has both the songs on it....ASG came out last year with an album with Southern Lord on it...(song with Bling's boat is running)...I have found most of the songs online and have made my own personal Pegged CD...pretty good stuff.
Sweet so since your not too far from me when can i pick up my copy :rollside:

mbrown2
08-11-2005, 08:34 AM
Sweet so since your not too far from me when can i pick up my copy :rollside:
No problem...

JackieV
08-11-2005, 09:29 AM
We asked the same thing a while back. I'm not sure what responses we got.
But it sure does have some good songs on it, huh. :cool:
How you doin' luv?

NOTALENT
08-11-2005, 09:40 AM
We asked the same thing a while back. I'm not sure what responses we got.
But it sure does have some good songs on it, huh. :cool:
How you doin' luv?
Im doing great...when are we going party!!!??? did you pickup a new boat yet???

riverbound
08-11-2005, 09:41 AM
Hey NT...make me a copy when you make yours.

bordsmnj
08-11-2005, 09:53 AM
Me three!
:D
Linda

NOTALENT
08-11-2005, 09:54 AM
fo sho!!...u want booty time too.... :D u going to taco thursday...

NOTALENT
08-11-2005, 09:54 AM
Me three!
:D
Linda
well...since its linda....if it was jason..well...I dunno.. :wink: :rollside:

Tom Slick
08-11-2005, 10:14 AM
Make me a copy too :wink: :D

mbrown2
08-11-2005, 10:15 AM
Make me a copy too :wink: :D
I think my list is incomplete, so maybe you can list the songs albums and artists....or maybe you could just send me a CD.:)

riverbound
08-11-2005, 10:18 AM
fo sho!!...u want booty time too.... :D u going to taco thursday...
If the bike makes it this time :D

Tom Slick
08-11-2005, 10:32 AM
I think my list is incomplete, so maybe you can list the songs albums and artists....or maybe you could just send me a CD.:)
If I had a CD I would gladly send one to ya, but I'm such a dork I don't even have one. Heck I even lost one of the CD's that has some of the songs on it. :)

Essex29
08-11-2005, 10:50 AM
Where did you find them online?

NOTALENT
08-11-2005, 10:51 AM
If the bike makes it this time :D
Let a real man ride it over here...it will make it... :jawdrop: :D

mbrown2
08-11-2005, 10:52 AM
Where did you find them online?
Some I had to buy albums; others found on Bearshare.

riverbound
08-11-2005, 10:53 AM
Let a real man ride it over here...it will make it... :jawdrop: :D
a real man did ride it...probably the reason it broke. :frown: its running and detailed now.

Essex29
08-11-2005, 10:53 AM
Some I had to buy albums; others found on Bearshare.
thanks

NOTALENT
08-11-2005, 10:54 AM
a real man did ride it...probably the reason it broke. :frown: its running and detailed now.
psshhh...who u foolin!! :D

mbrown2
08-11-2005, 11:03 AM
Here are the ones, I am still missing...
China Town-No One
Dirty Thieves-Bed Spins
Black Halos-Dumbluck

riverbound
08-11-2005, 11:04 AM
psshhh...who u foolin!! :D
If you ride anything like you drink....nevermind :crossx:

Tom Slick
08-11-2005, 11:09 AM
Here are the ones, I am still missing...
China Town-No One
Dirty Thieves-Bed Spins
Black Halos-Dumbluck
What sucks the most, is that is the CD with those songs that is missing. :frown:

bordsmnj
08-11-2005, 11:24 AM
When is Pegged II coming out? :D

NOTALENT
08-11-2005, 02:43 PM
If you ride anything like you drink....nevermind :crossx:
Focker u now know I can drink!!!! Dont hate.... :D

riverbound
08-11-2005, 02:44 PM
Focker u now know I can drink!!!! Dont hate.... :D
:argue:

NOTALENT
08-11-2005, 03:09 PM
Damn...I tried kazaa...and limewire..and at this time...all I can find is "The Black halos" which is the song I was mainly looking for...I will keep searching though.. :220v:

Racer277
08-11-2005, 03:12 PM
sup "d" train (dennis) - and rocky, i just heard yesterday that chad reed is mailing the rest of the outdoor season in, to get ready for the upcoming supercross season. and honestly, i think bubba will only race a few more races as he has been training on the new "kawi" 4-stroke, while nursing a couple of injuries, and he is also getting ready for the x-cross season. they both will put ricky to the test next year. i think k-dub's window of oppurtunity is closing quickly. :coffeycup - keyes
Pretty good brief right there....
Bubba has no chance outdoors until he gets a 450, and Kawi won't waste this year on it.
Chad doesn't have what Ricky does outdoor, he definetly needs to hit the SX start running, so he doesn't have to play catchup again.
Kdub pushes inconsistently so he's hoping the others are injured.
Ricky will have a much improved 250 for SX and a very different 450 for outdoors.
The big things are Chad is fast indoors, just needs to peak earlier, Bubba will slow down to speed up, Ricky will be pushed. Let's hope this is the season we have all been waiting for, the last 2 have been incredible.
:)
What Up Tom Slick! Haven't seen you around. What's your brief on the season?
Inquiring minds want to know!

Tom Slick
08-12-2005, 08:24 AM
Pretty good brief right there....
Bubba has no chance outdoors until he gets a 450, and Kawi won't waste this year on it.
Chad doesn't have what Ricky does outdoor, he definetly needs to hit the SX start running, so he doesn't have to play catchup again.
Kdub pushes inconsistently so he's hoping the others are injured.
Ricky will have a much improved 250 for SX and a very different 450 for outdoors.
The big things are Chad is fast indoors, just needs to peak earlier, Bubba will slow down to speed up, Ricky will be pushed. Let's hope this is the season we have all been waiting for, the last 2 have been incredible.
:)
What Up Tom Slick! Haven't seen you around. What's your brief on the season?
Inquiring minds want to know!
Not much, just been laying low this summer, how about you guys.
As for the MX season, I think you guys are spot on. Bubba knows that even on a 450 he won't have anything for RC this year. He came into the outdoor season way over confident and as you have seen it has bit him in the ass big time. He came to a gun fight with a knife and was also under prepared conditioning wise. It was one thing to fling that little KX 125 around last year, but the weight and power of the larger 250 and having to keep pace with RC and the boys was a bit over whelming and to top it off having to deal with all of the pressure put on him by the media, sponsors, team and himself. Now I wouldn't bet against him come SX season and he will be a threat for some overall outdoor wins next year, he just needs to regroup this off season and work on all the little stuff that made for one crappy season.
Reed is having surgery on his wrist to remove some damaged pins from an injury back in 99. He will miss the remainder of the outdoor season, but should be ready to go come the US open.
I think RC will have a tough time defending his title next your in SX, but he is still my first pick, as the guy knows how to put together 16 consistant races. Bubba and Reed both have the speed to beat him indoors, but they'll have to be able to put it together for all 16 rounds to beat RC for the championship.
K-Dub is just K-Dub. It depends on whether or not the sun, the moon and the stars are all aligned properly and if he wakes up on the right side of the bed. The guys has more talent then most, but lacks the drive it takes to take RC down. Kevin doesn't like to ride outside of his comfort zone and to beat RC he's going to have to do just that and take some risks. Not gonna happen.
Anyway, thats my take on the season. Talk to you soon. :D