PDA

View Full Version : PWC repair?

Water Romper
08-11-2005, 09:11 AM
PWC repair?
So hereÂ’s the story:
In laws purchased a new “TigerShark” in ’95, this was a kick in the ass… :notam:
My wife’s “tweaker” brothers borrowed it and completely F***ed it up, I mean TRASHED it…Not hull damage, just ruined everything else… :lightsabe after many repairs, on my dime I might add, the only thing left to be replaced is the Starter Switch. (I have the pink and am the “proud” owner of this PWC. :sqeyes:
Anybody have a tip on where to take the ski and have it fixed? I am located near Long Beach area and work in Anaheim? :confused:
HereÂ’s the catch, TigerShark was made by Polaris and they do not make these any moreÂ… Most Sea-Doo places wonÂ’t touch thisÂ…. :(
Thanks!!! :D

Mrs.Racer277
08-11-2005, 09:14 AM
PWC repair?
So hereÂ’s the story:
In laws purchased a new “TigerShark” in ’95, this was a kick in the ass… :notam:
My wife’s “tweaker” brothers borrowed it and completely F***ed it up, I mean TRASHED it…Not hull damage, just ruined everything else… :lightsabe after many repairs, on my dime I might add, the only thing left to be replaced is the Starter Switch. (I have the pink and am the “proud” owner of this PWC. :sqeyes:
Anybody have a tip on where to take the ski and have it fixed? I am located near Long Beach area and work in Anaheim? :confused:
HereÂ’s the catch, TigerShark was made by Polaris and they do not make these any moreÂ… Most Sea-Doo places wonÂ’t touch thisÂ…. :(
Thanks!!! :D
Try calling ADR or Aaron Davis Racing in Orange.
Not sure if he can help but he can refere you to someone that can I am sure.

Rompn
08-11-2005, 09:39 AM
Hit up the "Jetskimechanic." He's a friend of mine that lives up in the Santa Clarita Valley. It's a bit of a drive for you however Rob is the best in the business. He is highly recommended by everyone I talk to. Check out www.jetskimechanic.com. Tell him the guy with with the dark blue old school standup 550 with the white flames sent you. :cool:

Water Romper
08-11-2005, 09:47 AM
Thanks!!!!
I will check out both... :D :D :D

Mrs. casean
08-11-2005, 12:49 PM
I took mine to Precision Collision in Orange when a guy crashed mine and they fixed a friend of mine's ski too, they did a great job... so here's another just incase.
714-997-5050...

100+Placecraft
08-11-2005, 03:59 PM
Toss it and buy a boat!

Cs19
08-12-2005, 05:40 PM
jetworks in costa mesa or circuit jet sports in huntington beach. Both highly reccomnded. Tell em stark sent ya, they will take care of ya.there are some shady people in the biz, these guys are no BS.