PDA

View Full Version : New guy....

pjones
08-11-2005, 10:28 AM
OK, new here. been a lurker but finally joined.
So how do I post a pic?
I'm a technotard so make it simple....

Vada
08-11-2005, 10:31 AM
well you first connect the flange to the other flange. Then you enter in your hologick key card number followed by your picture file name followed by connecting the final flange.
Let me know if you have any probs!

PalapaHead
08-11-2005, 10:31 AM
No prob bro. Goto www.paypal.com, send a hundee to sandaholic@yahoo.com. I will be happy to help ya. :D

28Prowler525
08-11-2005, 10:35 AM
Click on reply and look for the yellow post card image with the mountain and stamp. Click on it and insert image. You can also do the same when you start a thread.

pjones
08-11-2005, 10:41 AM
well you first connect the flange to the other flange. Then you enter in your hologick key card number followed by your picture file name followed by connecting the final flange.
Let me know if you have any probs!
Wellllllllll alriiiiighty then. Right after I adjust my gunkulator
connection...

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
08-11-2005, 11:06 AM
LOL............
Welcome to the fun fair !!!!! :D

Flashover
08-11-2005, 11:09 AM
Don't fordet you have to spin the muffler bearing a full 360 degrees first before you pic will post :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:

Mrs.Racer277
08-11-2005, 11:09 AM
Welcome to the party. :D

PalapaHead
08-11-2005, 11:11 AM
Make sure when you re-build your motor you dont forget the piston return springs. Bad news. :jawdrop:

hoolign
08-11-2005, 11:16 AM
If your having problems, the technical advisor is in Saskatchewan Canada. He's only on call from midnight till 6 AM..feel free to PM me and I'll hook ya up!

topless
08-11-2005, 11:17 AM
OK, I'll be serious. first welcome to HB now for the pictures. You need to upload them to the image center first. Don't forget to register there as well. Then you right click on the picture you want, copy properties then to post them you type paste properties Bingo it's done. :)

azgfboatgirl
08-11-2005, 11:18 AM
Welcome pjones :D

Miss Perfect
08-11-2005, 11:19 AM
Welcome :)
Hey Palapahead, I love the new avatar. What a cute pup!

pjones
08-11-2005, 11:25 AM
OK, I'll be serious. first welcome to HB now for the pictures. You need to upload them to the image center first. Don't forget to register there as well. Then you right click on the picture you want, copy properties then to post them you type paste properties Bingo it's done. :)
Geez, it'd be easier just to give myself a root canal.
Maybe I'll just go back to surfing for nudy pics.

PalapaHead
08-11-2005, 11:37 AM
Welcome :)
Hey Palapahead, I love the new avatar. What a cute pup!
Ill be sure and tell him! Check him out in his new life jacket!! Comedy!
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/11650Maxx_LifeJacket.bmp

Miss Perfect
08-11-2005, 11:41 AM
Ill be sure and tell him! Check him out in his new life jacket!! Comedy!
Awww.... cute! :D

hoolign
08-11-2005, 11:41 AM
Geez, it'd be easier just to give myself a root canal.
Maybe I'll just go back to surfing for nudy pics.
Are you stupid??? you'll have to post em on here anyways! :D
Its easy ..as Topless explined!
1 .get back to the main page. look for image section...go in there and register
2. once your registered ...and have the pics stored on your hard drive.
3. Go into the image center and log in
4. go to upload photos, a browse buttton will appear. browse your computer for the pic you want up ..hit upload image.
5. Once its says "image uploaded successfully" go to your pic and left click on it...this will make it larger
6. Right click on the pic and look for the URL...hold the left button of your mouse down and scroll across the URL...then right click once its highlighted and hit copy.
7. Go back to the mainpage and enter forums.
8. Start a thread.. in the box at the top of the message box you'll see a yellow box ...to the bottom right of the "size" options for text
9. Click on the yellow box and clear the HTTP that's in it ( it'll be highlighted blue either clear it by hittng backspace).. right click in it and hit paste.
10. hit preview post to make sure it came up.. if it did ..hit submit.
Highlight this message, copy and paste it into word then print it out so you can folow it. Or just print out tis whole page,

pjones
08-11-2005, 11:46 AM
[QUOTE=hoolign]Are you stupid???
Kind of, but I did pass a Holiday Inn Express
this morning....

hoolign
08-11-2005, 11:48 AM
[QUOTE=hoolign]Are you stupid???
Kind of, but I did pass a Holiday Inn Express
this morning....
:D :D

topless
08-11-2005, 11:48 AM
Are you stupid??? you'll have to post em on here anyways! :D
Its easy ..as Topless explined!
1 .get back to the main page. look for image section...go in there and register
2. once your registered ...and have the pics stored on your hard drive.
3. Go into the image center and log in
4. go to upload photos, a browse buttton will appear. browse your computer for the pic you want up ..hit upload image.
5. Once its says "image uploaded successfully" go to your pic and left click on it...this will make it larger
6. Right click on the pic and look for the URL...hold the left button of your mouse down and scroll across the URL...then right click once its highlighted and hit copy.
7. Go back to the mainpage and enter forums.
8. Start a thread.. in the box at the top of the message box you'll see a yellow box ...to the bottom right of the "size" options for text
9. Click on the yellow box and clear the HTTP that's in it ( it'll be highlighted blue either clear it by hittng backspace).. right click in it and hit paste.
10. hit preview post to make sure it came up.. if it did ..hit submit.
Highlight this message, copy and paste it into word then print it out so you can folow it. Or just print out tis whole page,I think my explaination was a little bit easier.......By the way, I'm staring at a giraffe.

Vada
08-11-2005, 11:49 AM
are you at a zoo? :2purples:

hoolign
08-11-2005, 11:49 AM
I think my explaination was a little bit easier.......By the way, I'm staring at a giraffe.
I know..I see it's braless day at the office again :2purples:

topless
08-11-2005, 11:50 AM
are you at a zoo? :2purples:It feels like it sometimes.

CandyA$$
08-11-2005, 11:51 AM
I think my explaination was a little bit easier.......By the way, I'm staring at a giraffe.
What where?
:D

pjones
08-11-2005, 12:07 PM
......By the way, I'm staring at a giraffe.[/QUOTE]
You must be pretty tall....

topless
08-11-2005, 12:15 PM
......By the way, I'm staring at a giraffe.
You must be pretty tall....[/QUOTE]I am tall. It's a small giraffe compered to the real one.