PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Employees in O.C.

BADBLOWN572
08-11-2005, 12:46 PM
Not sure if anyone here is interested, or if you know someone who is looking for a job right now, but the company that I am looking for is in desperate need of technicians, outside marketing, and sales associates. The immediate openings are for the technicians and we will be opening up one for a sales associate in the very near future as well. Our territory is basically Orange County and minor parts of LA County. Our office is based out of Los Alamitos.
Our company manufactures, sells, and repairs all types of commercial doors. We do everything from the big rollups that you see in commercial buildings to the glass doors on the front of stores and everything in between.
Technicians can be trained and do not need any prior experience in the door industry. All that we are looking for are people who are mechanically oriented and who have a strong work ethic. The job is in a very comfortable environment and employee oriented. Honestly I can say that it is a great company to work for. Technicians will be M-F 8:00-4:30 and occasionally be on call for emergency services.
The marketing people are basically outside and are very flexible. They go around to the local businesses and hand out information on our company. It is the perfect job for someone who is in high school or college looking to make a little extra money and have a flexible schedule. Typically outside marketing works 25 hours a week.
Sales associates will be doing both inside and outside sales and project management. In this position you have a lot of freedom and perks. The technical skills will come with doing the job. No big deal.
The technician and sales positions come with bonus plans, profit sharing, and benefits. If anyone is interested or know anyone who is interested, they can give me a call at 562-843-2195.

LAFD
08-11-2005, 12:48 PM
Whats The Startin Pay???

djunkie
08-11-2005, 12:51 PM
Will you offer fridays off so they can go to the river? :rollside:

Riverkid
08-11-2005, 12:53 PM
I snagged a few good guys by doing that! Let 'em work four tens and take off for the riv on Thurs nights and you have some really happy boys! :wink:

riverbound
08-11-2005, 12:56 PM
I might be interested. If you can PM or email me some of the info. I could fax you my resume.
Bill

BADBLOWN572
08-11-2005, 12:56 PM
Whats The Startin Pay???
Depends on the experience level and the position. One of the better paying companies in the industry.
NO!!! J/K we will be flexible, but the problem is that since we are a sales and service company Fridays are one of our bussiest days. I wish we could work 4 tens, but the nature of our industry won't allow it. It is usually not a problem though getting needed time off.

riverbound
08-11-2005, 01:01 PM
4 10's....right now I work 5-6 14's. 40 hours a week would be a vacation.

wildbillg
08-11-2005, 01:07 PM
4 10's....right now I work 5-6 14's. 40 hours a week would be a vacation.
I resemble that remark any thing under 65 hours a week would be good.... :jawdrop:
But then I couldnt LIVE in Havasu?
But just courious? what is the pay range? you can email me if you want to....
Hell I might move back to the OC for the right money...... :frown:

roostwear
08-11-2005, 01:12 PM
Get ahold of Nucking Futs..... he needs gas money for the cruiser.