PDA

View Full Version : The last Lodge post...I hope!

HammerDown
05-05-2006, 02:54 PM
Era...has anyone spoken to the new owner? I've called several more times, no reply call.

Lady Warhawk
05-05-2006, 06:02 PM
We're staying with Terry & Kelly this time. Will most surley be at the Lodge though for all the goings on. And, of course at Jacks place. So ready to meet up with some good friends :)

Mrs.sleekcraft76
05-05-2006, 07:40 PM
Don't get your jocks in a wad. Everything will be taken care of, you'll see.
You have people trying to get a hold of the guy behind the scene. Just have patience!! I'm sure as soon as they hear something, they'll let everyone know.

Wet Dream
05-06-2006, 05:41 AM
Why the **** is everyone freaking out about the rooms?

MarKist
05-06-2006, 08:34 AM
Because Bill, when you Drive six freakin hours and you don't have a place to stay it's kinda nerve rackin.....I think next year we should rent that big ass place on the lake let me see if I can find the link........
Markist

Mrs.sleekcraft76
05-06-2006, 12:08 PM
Because Bill, when you Drive six freackin hours and you don't have a place to stay it's kinda nerve rackin.....I think next year we should rent that big ass place on the lake let me see if I can find the link........
Markist
That would be kick A$$!! Or.. a group of us can do that next year!

Wet Dream
05-06-2006, 02:59 PM
Because Bill, when you Drive six freackin hours and you don't have a place to stay it's kinda nerve rackin.....I think next year we should rent that big ass place on the lake let me see if I can find the link........
Markist
I understand that part of it, but there really wasn't any doubt that we had our rooms. The hotel went through an owner change, and the communication hasn't been the best, but nothing ever changed. This guy is really doing alot for us and although he doesn't speak the best english and sucks when it comes returning calls, we're all good.

HammerDown
05-06-2006, 03:40 PM
Driving 200+ miles to the Lodge...4+ hrs.
Cost of diesel @ $3.25 x 40 gallons not forgetting tolls...(alot) :notam:
The look on Bills face when he has a few extra guests bunking in his room :2purples: ...priceless!

MrsMarKist
05-06-2006, 06:42 PM
Bill,
Not trying to be a smart ass or anything but really what is "Paul" doing for the BOTE group?????
Based on the other threads he is not returning any calls ....still no confirmation, raised the room rates and I'm sure he has not remodeled the place..and further more if it was not for the BOTE group he would not be totally booked at all.
This could get very sticky..there are a lot of people coming from hours away....
These things happen when you deal with a independent owner...it's not like we are dealing with a corporate company here.
I think there are a lot of people that need more confirmation than
"we're all good".
Gina
I understand that part of it, but there really wasn't any doubt that we had our rooms. The hotel went through an owner change, and the communication hasn't been the best, but nothing ever changed. This guy is really doing alot for us and although he doesn't speak the best english and sucks when it comes returning calls, we're all good.

MrsMarKist
05-06-2006, 06:51 PM
We have already put our name on the list for next year..anyone interested let us know. :cool:
http://www.vacationrentals.com/vacation-rentals/15476.html
Markist

HammerDown
05-06-2006, 07:31 PM
We have already put our name on the list for next year..anyone interested let us know. :cool:
Sweet... ;)

99fever27
05-06-2006, 11:21 PM
If anyone needs a place to stay let me know...live about 30mins from the lake... It wont cost you but a case of Miller and some yard work. :argue: :argue:

miketsouth
05-07-2006, 02:29 AM
:rolleyes: Mike T & his Sheep........ :rollside:
Like i said i am not the one with the wool mustache
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/poppyjet/woolmustache.JPG
and like i said you can tell which ones are my sheeps and which one is yours
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/poppyjet/fakethisblacksheep.jpg
and if you dont put your fingernail polish down and get to work you will be swimming at Anna and Pops will be in a Moomba or worse.
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/poppyjet/ray1.JPG
although i do like the color of the ski, very happy color..
if you do happen to get that pig block together and if you do decide to mess with the mouse this year and spin it up like you told me you was then
I can hear it now (http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mikejet/wvawaynering.wmv)
now back to the topic:
uh, and just what was the subject? Oh yeah last lodge post...i just know i suppose to have a room when i get there.

DansBlown73Nordic
05-07-2006, 04:47 AM
That was my concern all along. To drive 10 hours to find out my room has been rented to someone else...... :crossx: Wet promised to sleep in his cabin on his boat so I could have his room..... :rolleyes:

redleader@Anna
05-07-2006, 04:41 PM
might not be so bad after all. There is a full bathroom in jacks garage that is always available, my camper has a full bathroom with a full height stand up shower...anyway for next year the Emery Lodge would be the bomb...closer to jacks than anna point or the lodge...only about two-three minutes or less by boat...with a full service marina right accross the water from it about a mile away. :) :rollside: :)

Mrs.sleekcraft76
05-07-2006, 06:56 PM
Sounds great to us. We'll talk more Memorial weekend, when we come and hang out with ya.

MizBubba
05-08-2006, 08:26 AM
I agree that it might be in our best interests to look for alternatives for lodging in the future... I have not had any luck getting a response from Paul. Here is the list that I sent him several weeks ago. http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1446Lodge1.jpg If you have received a confirmation number, then you're OK. If you haven't, I would suggest trying to call and get one. I will fax the list again today, and if I get any response I will let you know.

HammerDown
05-08-2006, 12:10 PM
I will fax the list again today, and if I get any response I will let you know.
Thanks for all (your) efforts ;) ...question, did you give actual names or just the Forum names?
As mentioned before, I've left several messages...not one return call.
However, Shaun did leave a message that he had me booked...(way back in January)...but (no) con # :rolleyes:
I'll keep trying...

MizBubba
05-08-2006, 12:13 PM
Thanks for all (your) efforts ;) ...question, did you give actual names or just the Forum names?...The list I faxed had everyone's full name, as they provided it to me... I was advised to remove that column before posting...

HammerDown
05-08-2006, 01:43 PM
...wow just like talking to my Dell and AOL Tech support. :rolleyes:
He gave me a con #...I think
He got my dates correct...I think
He said something about the group...I think
He repeated my phone number...kinda but not really
All in all...we had a nice chat, I think he set me up on a date with his daughter or pet goat :rollside:
But one thing he did say clearly...$75.00 week nights...$99.00 week ends :notam:

DansBlown73Nordic
05-09-2006, 12:29 PM
LMAO Hammer...........You had the same luck I Did....

mrswetdream3
05-09-2006, 03:41 PM
Hay Amy just make sure my bi$h is in the room next to me and not dan. Even though mr. don't want her there. LOL :wink:

MizBubba
05-10-2006, 08:24 AM
Hay Amy just make sure my bi$h is in the room next to me and not dan. Even though mr. don't want her there. LOL :wink:
:crossx: I made SURE to list her room next to yours... but you may have to fight Monica... according to her, Pam is HER b***h! :p :rolleyes:
Can't wait to see you guys!!
A-

737jetmech
05-10-2006, 04:44 PM
I was able to get my room confirmed ... really difficult understanding what Paul was saying. He did have my phone # and gave me a confirmation #.
Bob

mrswetdream3
05-12-2006, 05:17 AM
Only when they are together is mrstug hers. lol I'll share, I have her all the time. :rollside:

Lady Warhawk
05-15-2006, 02:11 PM
:crossx: I made SURE to list her room next to yours... but you may have to fight Monica... according to her, Pam is HER b***h! :p :rolleyes:
Can't wait to see you guys!!
A-
LOL, I don't mind sharing my B*tch with Tab, she keeps her in line for my summer time visits with her :p

Lady Warhawk
05-15-2006, 02:15 PM
Only when they are together is mrstug hers. lol I'll share, I have her all the time. :rollside:
Dang Tab why don't ya rub it in (ouch). I may have to kidnap Pam when no one is looking :D
NO! wait, if I did that I wouldn't be able to fit through the door with all her yummy cooking :cry:

HammerDown
05-15-2006, 03:50 PM
...I may have to kidnap Pam when no one is looking
kinky...I may want to video this. :rollside:

Lady Warhawk
05-16-2006, 08:56 AM
kinky...I may want to video this. :rollside:
And you call me Kinky? Hm, you just need to concentrate on what I'm bringing you :eat: