PDA

View Full Version : Race Sign Ups for CBBB

garret
08-11-2005, 08:42 PM
Sorry guys about being so tardy but didnt want anybody to get excited until i got the sign up sheets done.
The Friday night is qualifying and tuning.
Saturday afternoon you will pick your bracket class and Saturday night will be the main event and Sunday will be trophies.
There will be open beting.
Saftey equipment will include a kill switch, beer holder, a passenger that will push you to the rev limiter and in some cases until you float your valves.
Prices will be posted at the sign ups
Sign ups will be somewhere in the parking lot near the Sixth Street Squad (where the 90 mph boats
haul gas for our fast boats. You will know where to find us.

TRG
08-11-2005, 08:47 PM
lol! nice one bro!

garret
08-11-2005, 08:50 PM
lol! nice one bro!
will you be racing with us ok not me no jet away but i will be your passenger and i will push you to the limit

TRG
08-11-2005, 08:53 PM
will you be racing with us ok not me no jet away but i will be your passenger and i will push you to the limit
I'll need you by my side obe 1!

roostwear
08-11-2005, 08:54 PM
You really think you'll be able to find ROOM to race, let alone deal with offshore conditions? :rollside:

garret
08-11-2005, 09:00 PM
You really think you'll be able to find ROOM to race, let alone deal with offshore conditions? :rollside:
There is always good water in the parking lot. We will be trailer racing.

Nucking futs
08-11-2005, 09:02 PM
Fire water and 9k revs at midnight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cs19
08-11-2005, 09:52 PM
Im looking forward to the HBjet and Todd showdown,CS vs DJD and CS vs Garrett.
Watch out for Bandys hallet, hes got it stepped up a bit.
Place your bets.

roostwear
08-11-2005, 09:58 PM
There is always good water in the parking lot. We will be trailer racing.
I'm as fast as anybody... in the parking lot

garret
08-12-2005, 10:37 AM
Im looking forward to the HBjet and Todd showdown,CS vs DJD and CS vs Garrett.
Watch out for Bandys hallet, hes got it stepped up a bit.
Place your bets.
Cant wait to race you either Cs. Cant wait to get beat by a boat 25 mph faster than mine Nothing to be ashamed of on my part., and if that makes you feel better about yourself sign me up. Look forward to partying with you up there CS.

Cs19
08-12-2005, 03:27 PM
You talk a good game till its time to throw down.
Its all good, we dont have to race.I dont wanna make you look bad in front of your boys. :cool:

garret
08-12-2005, 03:39 PM
You talk a good game till its time to throw down.
Its all good, we dont have to race.I dont wanna make you look bad in front of your boys. :cool:
You wont make me look bad i will race you and be proud of my 85mph boat it would just be a waste of gas for you. "My Boys" as you call it would just laugh drink another beer.

Cs19
08-12-2005, 03:53 PM
garrett, its all good, nothing wrong with an 85 mph boat.
c ya out there

garret
08-12-2005, 04:36 PM
garrett, its all good, nothing wrong with an 85 mph boat.
c ya out there
cant wait to be out there. would be on the way already but something blew out my passenger back window and cant get one put in until the morning and then i am out with all 80 gallons of race gas ready for a kick ass weekend.

Cs19
08-12-2005, 05:28 PM
Nice, Im out as soon as my passengers arrive, should be blowing outta here around 8:30 or 9 tonight. :cool:
So you run 85 mph and require race gas? this garrett guy is full of it,Im betting he runs better than 85..Sounds like your sandbaggin to me.
Just talked to fellas who were in the cove at avi, said the water levels are ok, and its about 105 out, they couldnt launch till about noon though.

garret
08-12-2005, 07:58 PM
Nice, Im out as soon as my passengers arrive, should be blowing outta here around 8:30 or 9 tonight. :cool:
So you run 85 mph and require race gas? this garrett guy is full of it,Im betting he runs better than 85..Sounds like your sandbaggin to me.
Just talked to fellas who were in the cove at avi, said the water levels are ok, and its about 105 out, they couldnt launch till about noon though.
Just run race gas for the smell. and all it runs is 85mph with a pee pee blower making 11lbs of boost. The boat has ran better ever since i ran race gas through it and for the price i get it at is worth it.