PDA

View Full Version : Great Havasu Weekend

MrsNuckinFutz
08-12-2005, 06:40 AM
I just wanted to tell everyone thanks for a great weekend.It was so great to meet all of you. Tina, Dia, and all that gang thanks for welcoming us to the fun. It was great. Special thanks to the sandbarjunkies for a super time at the Red Room and Kokomos on Saturday. Can I pick a hotwheel or what.
Everyone else we met in the chanel and at the mini sand bar, It was a blast and I can't wait 'til next time. There are way to many people to mention but you all know who you are. Thanks again and come see us at Powell.

Redneck
08-12-2005, 06:44 AM
great meeting you guys cant wait to hang out again.

Mrs.Racer277
08-12-2005, 06:46 AM
I was great meeting you and the hubby. Can not wait to do it again. :)

PBOCOP
08-12-2005, 07:24 AM
I guess everyone is on this forum !!
Nukin Futz !! We were the boat one over from you in the channel on Saturday night I think it was. Or was it Sunday. Can't remember.
I knew I should have said hi.

SummitKarl
08-12-2005, 07:56 AM
I just wanted to tell everyone thanks for a great weekend.It was so great to meet all of you. Tina, Dia, and all that gang thanks for welcoming us to the fun. It was great. Special thanks to the sandbarjunkies for a super time at the Red Room and Kokomos on Saturday. Can I pick a hotwheel or what.
Everyone else we met in the chanel and at the mini sand bar, It was a blast and I can't wait 'til next time. There are way to many people to mention but you all know who you are. Thanks again and come see us at Powell.
Right back at ya, it was a good day, and that Powell Idea I just might take you up on, I have wanted to go for 10yrs :hammer2: :hammer2: and it's about time I do this year :D