PDA

View Full Version : Texas, California, and New Mexico

ratso
08-12-2005, 09:42 AM
...Minorities make up over half the population in these states.
50.2% in Texas :jawdrop:
55.5% in California :eek:
56.5% in New Mexico :2purples:
and who knows how many extra are here illegaly... :yuk:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-12-2005, 10:23 AM
sad sad sad.....

riverroyal
08-12-2005, 10:25 AM
thanks

Wonderboy
08-12-2005, 10:31 AM
That's it! I'm moving to mexico!

cdog
08-12-2005, 10:34 AM
...Minorities make up over half the population in these states.
50.2% in Texas :jawdrop:
55.5% in California :eek:
56.5% in New Mexico :2purples:
and who knows how many extra are here illegaly... :yuk:
NO SPEAKA DA ENGLISH!

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-12-2005, 10:37 AM
That's it! I'm moving to mexico!
well you don't have to learn the language.. they don't here.. :crossx: :rollside: :rollside:

laveydayz
08-12-2005, 10:50 AM
well you don't have to learn the language.. they don't here.. :crossx: :rollside: :rollside: there is no need to learn the language, as we cater to there culture and language. IMO, I believe you should be able to speek english before you are issued a Calif. drivers license. What happens when one of them hits your car?? No speaka english, no insurance, etc etc..... and not a damn thing happens to them...what a joke. Im surprised New Mexico beat us!!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-12-2005, 10:51 AM
there is no need to learn the language, as we cater to there culture and language. IMO, I believe you should be able to speek english before you are issued a Calif. drivers license. What happens when one of them hits your car?? No speaka english, no insurance, etc etc..... and not a damn thing happens to them...what a joke. Im surprised New Mexico beat us!!!
I agree.. they have more rights then those of us Born here..

Havasu_Dreamin
08-12-2005, 11:02 AM
there is no need to learn the language, as we cater to there culture and language. IMO, I believe you should be able to speek english before you are issued a Calif. drivers license. What happens when one of them hits your car?? No speaka english, no insurance, etc etc..... and not a damn thing happens to them...what a joke. Im surprised New Mexico beat us!!!
I agree! Last time I checked, the GD traffic signs were in English, not any of the other 50, probably more, languages the drivers test is in! :mad: :yuk:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-12-2005, 11:03 AM
I agree! Last time I checked, the GD traffic signs were in English, not any of the other 50, probably more, languages the drivers test is in! :mad: :yuk:
you can't go to the store and find a box with out english on one side and spanish on the other.. :rolleyes:

NOTALENT
08-12-2005, 11:12 AM
Thats freakin pathetic...Lets nuke these fockers too!!! :D

cdog
08-12-2005, 11:17 AM
In tucson AZ the 10 frwy goes south untill it his the 19 frwy, then the 10 heads east. At that interchange the 19 goes south to mexico and all of the measurments and speed limits are posted in KLM. WTF! THat's over 40 miles of US property. It should be by our measurments not mexico's.

Havasu_Dreamin
08-12-2005, 11:24 AM
In tucson AZ the 10 frwy goes south untill it his the 19 frwy, then the 10 heads east. At that interchange the 19 goes south to mexico and all of the measurments and speed limits are posted in KLM. WTF! THat's over 40 miles of US property. It should be by our measurments not mexico's.
Why do we kow-tow to others people feelings and beliefs? I understand, land of the free and the right to practice your own religion or whatever else but our culture needs to be respected just as much as the one people are leaving/fleeing to come here. Am I right or worng?

cdog
08-12-2005, 11:35 AM
Why do we kow-tow to others people feelings and beliefs? I understand, land of the free and the right to practice your own religion or whatever else but our culture needs to be respected just as much as the one people are leaving/fleeing to come here. Am I right or worng?
Your right . We're pussy's and the world know's it. Were blinded by political correctness. It's time for a revolution. The gov. has perfected the art of getting the tax payers so involved in their little lives that they don't look at the big picture. We've all had our heads down working to buy their crap and being good consumers. While we're busy working like little bee's their stealing our honey and giving it to the illegals to recruit them into the same system.