PDA

View Full Version : Help me with a speedboat experience, in my holiday

Fletcherboat
08-12-2005, 11:10 AM
Help me with a speedboat experience, in my holiday. :confused:
I com form Denmark in Scandinavia. I am about to plan my holiday in Canada, Edmonton, in the period between 11 to 30 of September 2005.
I hope that you can suggest some places where I can get a great speedboat experience. I would like to feel how it is to sail in a speedboat or powerboat in Canada. I am a very big fan of speedboats.
So please help plan some great speedboats experience. Do you know any places that can help with that please mail me a website.
Michael, Denmark.

Vada
08-12-2005, 11:18 AM
Try talking to Hoolign as well. From what I hear, he lives around that area! :cool:

Fletcherboat
08-12-2005, 11:55 AM
Hey riodog
I can not find KIMBERLY HANSON website, can you help me???

Jbb
08-12-2005, 11:57 AM
As long as you dont mind the constant Bran...Cheddar .....and Dry humping of your leg....Tom Brown is your man!

Tom Brown
08-12-2005, 12:00 PM
As long as you dont mind the constant Bran...Cheddar .....and Dry humping of your leg....Tom Brown is your man!
I could switch to cigarettes and danishes for the duration of his stay.
Come on down, comrade. :cool:

Jbb
08-12-2005, 12:02 PM
I could switch to cigarettes and danishes for the duration of his stay.
Come on down, comrade. :cool:
He has the fastest Carlson speedboat on Lake Ketapwa...or Lake Kanatard....whatever... :p
The numbers look so impressive....in metric... :cool:

ROZ
08-12-2005, 12:09 PM
Guy is gonna go home with a scandinavian accent saying, "eh" at the end of every sentence..lmao.. Well, that and a sever rash after hanson is done with him ;) :D

Tom Brown
08-12-2005, 12:10 PM
He told me that rash isn't contageous. :confused:

Jbb
08-12-2005, 12:10 PM
He told me that rash isn't contageous. :confused:
guppy.... :cool:

jackpunx
08-12-2005, 12:24 PM
Help me with a speedboat experience, in my holiday. :confused:
I com form Denmark in Scandinavia. I am about to plan my holiday in Canada, Edmonton, in the period between 11 to 30 of September 2005.
I hope that you can suggest some places where I can get a great speedboat experience. I would like to feel how it is to sail in a speedboat or powerboat in Canada. I am a very big fan of speedboats.
So please help plan some great speedboats experience. Do you know any places that can help with that please mail me a website.
Michael, Denmark.
If you want the speed boat time of your life.. you might want to find your way down to Lake Havasu AZ..
they dont boat in Canada .. they just talk about it :jawdrop:

Vada
08-12-2005, 12:25 PM
:devil:

Jordy
08-12-2005, 12:33 PM
they dont boat in Canada .. they just talk about it :jawdrop:
Especially in September. ;)

Big Warlock
08-12-2005, 02:35 PM
The rules in America are to post some pics of your girlfriend. Then we discuss who you will ride with and where. Capito?? :wink:

canuck1
08-12-2005, 09:40 PM
Especially in September. ;)
And oct,nov,dec,jan,feb,mar,apr,may,jun,jul,and the last two weeks of aug

canuck1
08-12-2005, 09:42 PM
YOU came to the right place ! Only person that I'd ever recommend that knows how to sail a speedboat in Canada is our very own KIMBERLY HANSON ! If you've been on this website for very long then you read some of his articles. Give him a shout and I'm sure he'll point you in the right direction.
just tryin to be helpful,
Rio
You forgot to mention that Kimmys boats seldom run so he might want to bring oars

topless
08-13-2005, 07:47 AM
Hey fletch, we call holidays something that EVERYONE celebrates. If you take a break from work and pay to go somewhere it's called a vacation. Now if you want a speedboat experience, Canada is not really the place to go on your vacation. You need to either go to Havasu or Parker to learn how the big boys play. :D Have fun either way and if you are insistant on going to Canada, Look up Brown and run if you see Hanson. :shift: