PDA

View Full Version : People heading to CBBB...watch out.

dmontzsta
08-12-2005, 11:25 AM
I just got off the phone with Jerry. He said there is a shit load of cops on the way out there, so look out. There is alot of construction and he said the cops are running THICK!

78Southwind
08-12-2005, 11:28 AM
I just got off the phone with Jerry. He said there is a shit load of cops on the way out there, so look out. There is alot of construction and he said the cops are running THICK!
That's a big 10-4 watch out for them bears. :D

DAVEY B
08-12-2005, 01:59 PM
Anyone from the CBBB go down river to party? Me and the wife would cruise up rive a little to hang out. I've been as far as Topoc but it's been awhile. I'll be in a 28ft. Dayton it's reds orange and some blue. You guys have fun and may be will run it to some of the CBBB group.

dossangers
08-12-2005, 06:11 PM
Dave make sure you come LATE after 3 waters a little schechy up there stay to the right side all the way up !!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside: :rollside:

DAVEY B
08-13-2005, 06:01 AM
Dave make sure you come LATE after 3 waters a little schechy up there stay to the right side all the way up !!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside: :rollside:
Thanks i don't know if i will try to go all the way up but if anyones coming down i'll try and meet them. Just going up to play around i don't know the river that well to go up without a leader but thanks for the info.