PDA

View Full Version : Hey Bitches!

pixilatedpussy
05-05-2006, 04:08 PM
Havent talked to my favorite trouble makin shiat stirrers...so I thought I would drop in.....Can I get me some typical bench racin love??? :crossx: :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
05-05-2006, 04:09 PM
By the way......................Rex....what pic did I miss?

Roland the Fisherman
05-05-2006, 04:18 PM
Havent talked to my favorite trouble makin shiat stirrers...so I thought I would drop in.....Can I get me some typical bench racin love??? :crossx: :rollside:
You can if you promise not to spit.
:p
Where ya been? It's been kinda slow down here without you ladies gett'n Hater all fired up n shiat!

rrrr
05-05-2006, 04:19 PM
Missed you babeee.... :rollside:
I just got out of the hospital, had to have penile reduction surgery.
I didn't want to go through another Summer of embarrassing stares.
:crossx: :crossx:

MAXIMUS
05-05-2006, 04:20 PM
fuk off! Now beat it! :rolleyes: hater I'm ready... :220v: Lucky turn it on! :lightsabe
Why is it that they always come back??? :devil:

Kim Hanson
05-05-2006, 07:13 PM
I got lovin for you, you just live so far away now :p whatssup girl ? Boring in the Sand Pit ? It's boring here also :p XOXO, hows that for some lovin :) ........( . )( . )........................

Rexone
05-05-2006, 07:52 PM
By the way......................Rex....what pic did I miss?
Someone decided to use a penis for a pillow, just the normal BR stuff.

SnoopJonnyJon
05-05-2006, 08:00 PM
haha

rrrr
05-05-2006, 08:13 PM
Must not have been Maxi, his is best suited for a cocktail stirrer. :crossx:

lucky
05-08-2006, 05:51 AM
boy , max has been taking more hits than a alabama farm animal on a fri night at the local bar for the guys over 50-
Hey - Pix , I'm the only one that could give you love -- the rest of the homo's could only tell ya what purse to use with your new outfit - and they will / can be Only a friend --
most of the fockers could hoook ya up with a strange pickle or two -- when i say strage , i mean strange ......

MAXIMUS
05-08-2006, 06:03 AM
I gotta giant dill dickle for ya you little pipe packer...

pixilatedpussy
05-08-2006, 10:48 AM
You can if you promise not to spit.
:p
Where ya been? It's been kinda slow down here without you ladies gett'n Hater all fired up n shiat!
Hi hunny!! I have been around.....ISL is my new home. Hot Boat is too full of drama. :rolleyes: :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
05-08-2006, 10:49 AM
Missed you babeee.... :rollside:
I just got out of the hospital, had to have penile reduction surgery.
I didn't want to go through another Summer of embarrassing stares.
:crossx: :crossx:
LOL! How did it go??? Any pics???
I am having surgery myself on Thursday. :cry: But not for the same problem. :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
05-08-2006, 10:50 AM
fuk off! Now beat it! :rolleyes: hater I'm ready... :220v: Lucky turn it on! :lightsabe
Why is it that they always come back??? :devil:
Cuz I just cant get enough! :crossx: Now Fuk off & tell Hater to bend over! :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
05-08-2006, 10:51 AM
I got lovin for you, you just live so far away now :p whatssup girl ? Boring in the Sand Pit ? It's boring here also :p XOXO, hows that for some lovin :) ........( . )( . )........................
xoxoxoxoxo I know ...whats up...Do I need to stir up some shiat to get thses boards rollin again??? :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
05-08-2006, 10:51 AM
Damn...I missed it! :mad: Post it on ISL!!!! :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
05-08-2006, 10:52 AM
boy , max has been taking more hits than a alabama farm animal on a fri night at the local bar for the guys over 50-
Hey - Pix , I'm the only one that could give you love -- the rest of the homo's could only tell ya what purse to use with your new outfit - and they will / can be Only a friend --
most of the fockers could hoook ya up with a strange pickle or two -- when i say strage , i mean strange ......
:crossx: :rollside: :crossx: :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
05-08-2006, 10:52 AM
I gotta giant dill dickle for ya you little pipe packer...
Pics please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside:

Roland the Fisherman
05-08-2006, 03:02 PM
My homo-notso-erectus friend , while you and Miss Pixi are discussing the best was to deep throught your men while not losing the meal he just bought you, tell her everything goes nicely with Louis Vuitton and a pair of 5" heals.

MAXIMUS
05-08-2006, 03:17 PM
Pics please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside:
You first! :D

olbiezer
05-08-2006, 03:38 PM
hey maxi i used to wear my penis as a neck tie......till one day i got a hard - on and almost strangled myself.......beat that one fag.......come to think of it i think ill beat it .........later......

Kim Hanson
05-08-2006, 05:53 PM
xoxoxoxoxo I know ...whats up...Do I need to stir up some shiat to get thses boards rollin again??? :rollside:
you could do that :p .......( . )( . ).............whats up? Some piece of shit stole my truck stereo and now im playing CSI and I will find it :mad: You don't walk away from 2000 bucks that easy.

pixilatedpussy
05-08-2006, 08:01 PM
you could do that :p .......( . )( . ).............whats up? Some piece of shit stole my truck stereo and now im playing CSI and I will find it :mad: You don't walk away from 2000 bucks that easy.
:mad: :mad: That sux! :mad:

Kim Hanson
05-08-2006, 08:17 PM
:mad: :mad: That sux! :mad:
I just found out today the Marcy didn't insure it for theft, that sux :cry: Now I have to be " The Stereo Hunter " :p I made up a poster :D :D You think I will get them phuckers, I really hope so......( . )( . ).......... :mad:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72WANTED.jpg

MAXIMUS
05-09-2006, 05:53 AM
hey maxi i used to wear my penis as a neck tie......till one day i got a hard - on and almost strangled myself.......beat that one fag.......come to think of it i think ill beat it .........later......
Yea good idea better continue beating yourself... :notam:

lucky
05-09-2006, 05:56 AM
are ya sure your playing csi , and not closed case :)
a plane ticket to canada == 50,000 pounds ( insert preferance here )
sneeking up in -20 degree weather to a rusted bronco = free
touching the door handle and having it fall off only to find a fine ass stero system availbe as a door prize ===== Free
Watching Kim Be pissed for three weeks and have everyone feel his wrath ( i said wrath ) ====== Priceless
Sorry to hear about your loss kimmy -- hope ya find the stealing punks - I'd be hangin out with the importers ---- You will find it -- maybe donald will let you utilize his maximus ...

pixilatedpussy
05-09-2006, 08:34 AM
I just found out today the Marcy didn't insure it for theft, that sux :cry: Now I have to be " The Stereo Hunter " :p I made up a poster :D :D You think I will get them phuckers, I really hope so......( . )( . ).......... :mad:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72WANTED.jpg
ROTFLMFAO!!! That will get them now! Why dont you post a reward if found....." A night in the sack with a fellow bench racer" :rollside:

Jetboatguru
05-09-2006, 09:10 AM
ROTFLMFAO!!! That will get them now! Why dont you post a reward if found....." A night in the sack with a fellow bench racer" :rollside:
I had you figured all wrong Pixi. Here you are offering a night in the sack with you as a reward for the missing stereo. That is great!

pixilatedpussy
05-09-2006, 11:17 AM
I had you figured all wrong Pixi. Here you are offering a night in the sack with you as a reward for the missing stereo. That is great!
:220v: :220v: :220v: Ha ha...Good one....But hunny I was offering a night with you & Hater. :rolleyes:

460 jus getn it
05-09-2006, 11:23 AM
:220v: :220v: :220v: Ha ha...Good one....But hunny I was offering a night with you & Hater. :rolleyes:
lucky you hear that, your wildest dreams just came true..........................

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
05-09-2006, 11:40 AM
You sure can, just bend over and grab your ankles mama:D

Roland the Fisherman
05-09-2006, 11:50 AM
Let's just say I were to purchase Kim a new stereo in exchange for a romp with Miss Pixie.... that woundn't technicality make her a whure would it? :idea:

rrrr
05-09-2006, 12:01 PM
Let's just say I were to purchase Kim a new stereo in exchange for a romp with Miss Pixie.... that woundn't technicality make her a whure would it? :idea:
I don't think it would work, Roland. When's the last time you had sex with a woman? She won't understand that "you're pitching and I'm catching" bit you do with hater. :crossx:

Roland the Fisherman
05-09-2006, 12:07 PM
I don't think it would work, Roland. When's the last time you had sex with a woman? She won't understand that "you're pitching and I'm catching" bit you do with hater. :crossx:
Under 350lbs?

lucky
05-09-2006, 12:18 PM
hell - i don't think steve could pull a whole inning - let alone bring a bat worthy of a pixi piece :) :cool:

uclahater
05-09-2006, 12:19 PM
So you want a 3 some with Guru, and Hater :idea: Guru I gitta hitter in the Shitter. :p :crossx: :p :crossx: :p

uclahater
05-09-2006, 12:19 PM
Under 350lbs?
Maximus is way under 350 now Roland :idea:

460 jus getn it
05-09-2006, 12:26 PM
So you want a 3 some with Guru, and Hater :idea: Guru I gitta hitter in the Shitter. :p :crossx: :p :crossx: :p
thats awesome........................................... ............

lucky
05-09-2006, 12:27 PM
Mrs. Maximus is way under 350 now Roland :idea:
holy cow

lucky
05-09-2006, 12:30 PM
so all you understand , this is Mr. haters way of saying he wants to go masterbait in the Out house :) -- the grand aray of gay will permate his nostrils ( aka shit ) and he'll be pounding his meat faster than guru passes billy :)

pixilatedpussy
05-09-2006, 12:46 PM
You sure can, just bend over and grab your ankles mama:D
I better practice my cherry pickers.......
1, 2, 3 Up...2, 2, 3 ...up.....LOL! :crossx: :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
05-09-2006, 12:48 PM
:220v: :skull: :220v: :skull: I will just lead you in & then the two of you can continue....I am sure you wont even notice I am gone.

pixilatedpussy
05-09-2006, 12:49 PM
hell - i don't think steve could pull a whole inning - let alone bring a bat worthy of a pixi piece :) :cool:
:sqeyes: :sqeyes: ;)

pixilatedpussy
05-09-2006, 12:50 PM
Yeah....I might have to borrow one of Guru or Haters Strap on. :crossx: :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
05-09-2006, 12:51 PM
Uh.....well aspparently I have quite the image here on HB...so what the hell.....go with it. :220v: :rollside:

uclahater
05-09-2006, 12:51 PM
so all you understand , this is Mr. haters way of saying he wants to go masterbait in the Out house :) -- the grand aray of gay will permate his nostrils ( aka shit ) and he'll be pounding his meat faster than guru passes billy :)
Dont be upset cause your shitter is in for repair, and IM tryin to get some side action. Next time you shove a Maglite up your Ass tie a string to it like Maxi tought you :p :p Duh!!!

uclahater
05-09-2006, 12:52 PM
Yeah....I might have to borrow one of Guru or Haters Strap on. :crossx: :rollside:
It got lost in Luckys arsssss :yuk: :p

pixilatedpussy
05-09-2006, 12:54 PM
Oh my! :crossx: Guess that means I will have to send you a special birthday present. :rollside:

lucky
05-09-2006, 01:05 PM
Dont be upset cause your shitter is in for repair, and IM tryin to get some side action. Next time you shove a Maglite up your Ass tie a string to it like Maxi tought you :p :p Duh!!!
yea - that's the last time i stay at a motel 6 , when they say they will leave a light on for ya , i know what they mean ......
continue on jimmy

rrrr
05-09-2006, 01:20 PM
LMAO, this bus has done run off the road into the ditch. :crossx: :crossx:

Jetboatguru
05-09-2006, 02:30 PM
Yeah....I might have to put Gurus or Haters nuts on my chin and take em balls deep AGAIN.. :crossx: :rollside:
Wow Pixi, I thought our 3some was gonna be on the down low. If people knew that we use you as a 55 gallon geeesh receptacle, our images would be tarnished.

Roland the Fisherman
05-09-2006, 03:09 PM
yea - that's the last time i stay at a motel 6 , when they say they will leave a light on for ya , i know what they mean ......
continue on jimmy
Your telling me, #%&#damn Dura cells! All night long everytime rrrr would open his mouth to snore his next breath that flashlight would shine out his smiling mouth, reflect off of D'mons polished head and into my house. Looked like a jack-o-lantern homo freak show. The wifes pissed off and the wiener dog still won't come out from under the bed. :mad:

You Te
05-09-2006, 06:44 PM
Interesting thread.

HM
05-09-2006, 07:46 PM
engaging bantor

lucky
05-10-2006, 05:40 AM
Your telling me, #%&#damn Dura cells! All night long everytime rrrr would open his mouth to snore his next breath that flashlight would shine out his smiling mouth, reflect off of D'mons polished head and into my house. Looked like a jack-o-lantern homo freak show. The wifes pissed off and the wiener dog still won't come out from under the bed. :mad:
lmoa -- your the only guy i know with a wiener dog that has a six inch round poop shoot -- no wonder he won't come out from under the bed --
i bet that's the last time rover does a trick for food !

pixilatedpussy
05-10-2006, 08:33 AM
Wow Pixi, I thought our 3some was gonna be on the down low. If people knew that we use you as a 55 gallon geeesh receptacle, our images would be tarnished.
LOL!!!! :p :220v: All the sudden I am hungry! :rollside:

Jetboatguru
05-10-2006, 09:04 AM
How about a protein shake served through a meat straw! :p

pixilatedpussy
05-10-2006, 09:06 AM
How about a protein shake served through a meat straw! :p
:idea: :rollside:

460 jus getn it
05-10-2006, 09:18 AM
Hello homos...................And Pixie............................................. ...........

pixilatedpussy
05-10-2006, 09:26 AM
Hello homos...................And Pixie............................................. ...........
Hello my darling! :rollside:

460 jus getn it
05-10-2006, 09:30 AM
Hello my darling! :rollside:
Your recess is over, time to come back inside.......wink wink wink...............

lucky
05-10-2006, 09:36 AM
Your recess is over, time to come back inside.......wink wink wink...............
I would have thought your first responce would be to Maxi "bone muncher thread " lmao

pixilatedpussy
05-10-2006, 09:46 AM
On my way. :p

460 jus getn it
05-10-2006, 10:06 AM
I would have thought your first responce would be to Maxi "bone muncher thread " lmaoNope, ill leave that to the more expirenced ones like yourself. Now it that had been pixie asking and munching box, im there............................................. .........................................

460 jus getn it
05-10-2006, 10:09 AM
On my way. :p
Good girl.............................................. ...............

dmontzsta
05-10-2006, 10:13 AM
460 you are a giant homo.

460 jus getn it
05-10-2006, 10:32 AM
and your a skinny peckerwood, so it evens out.................................

Mr. Maximus
05-10-2006, 09:11 PM
:p :p :p :p :p

hoolign
05-10-2006, 09:24 PM
Fer some HOOLI! :rollside:

MAXIMUS
05-11-2006, 02:55 PM
Ok listen new fockin rule in effect! As of right now! No more sand bar swappers in the bench pit unless they start posting some spicey provacitive shots of themselves n shit. Dudes will label these threads with "Paging Hanson" Women will label these threads with "Looking for Maxy"... :)

Roland the Fisherman
05-11-2006, 03:10 PM
Ok listen new fockin rule in effect! As of right now! No more sand bar swappers in the bench pit unless they start posting some spicey provacitive shots of themselves n shit. Dudes will label these threads with "Paging Hanson" Women will label these threads with "Looking for Maxy"... :)
Yeah what Maxie said....oh and all crossdressers and hermaphrodites will label their threads "Calling Holluckyrrrt 'n D"

Kim Hanson
05-11-2006, 03:34 PM
They are looking for you, shit I just thought looking at you :p That is a real chewbacca there girls :D :D .........( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
05-11-2006, 03:35 PM
Yeah what Maxie said....oh and all crossdressers and hermaphrodites will label their threads "Calling Holluckyrrrt 'n D"
That killed me Steve........( . )( . ).............. :p :p :D :D

pixilatedpussy
05-15-2006, 09:23 AM
Morning.........ladies! :crossx: :p