PDA

View Full Version : Finding Phone numbers...

HammerDown
08-12-2005, 11:59 AM
Unlisted one's that is...what's one to do, who has the power to find a phone# anyone here via PM ?
Reason...the person who backed into my truck on 7/22 wouldn't give me any info. The police report I just got via mail...and payed for :notam: doesn't have that info, just names and addresses.
And the real kicker is...the insurance info on the report is bad!
The driver was not the owner of the vehicle...I suspect she used it for the day.
Yea...I'm pissed :lightsabe

Vada
08-12-2005, 12:00 PM
Good luck but I wouldn't count on anything.

91nordic29
08-12-2005, 12:17 PM
depending on where you live, try the county assessor's office. look up the address on the parcel search area. you may be able to find it poking around there. ;)

C-2
08-12-2005, 12:21 PM
Unlisted one's that is...what's one to do, who has the power to find a phone# anyone here via PM ?
Reason...the person who backed into my truck on 7/22 wouldn't give me any info. The police report I just got via mail...and payed for :notam: doesn't have that info, just names and addresses.
And the real kicker is...the insurance info on the report is bad!
The driver was not the owner of the vehicle...I suspect she used it for the day.
Yea...I'm pissed :lightsabe
Any friend of FM's is a friend of mine....send me a PM, but i'm leaving for Havasu for the weekend, how quick did you need it?

lucky
08-12-2005, 12:45 PM
google - search addy

ratso
08-12-2005, 01:08 PM
Intelius

HammerDown
08-12-2005, 02:49 PM
Any friend of FM's is a friend of mine....send me a PM, but i'm leaving for Havasu for the weekend, how quick did you need it?
PM sent...and thanks for any help :cool: