PDA

View Full Version : Hey WYRD...........

HOOTER SLED-
08-12-2005, 12:07 PM
No go this weekend. Sorry I didn't call you back yet. Been busy. Whatchyoo guys got going on???

WYRD
08-12-2005, 12:11 PM
No go this weekend. Sorry I didn't call you back yet. Been busy. Whatchyoo guys got going on???
Saturday we have a wedding (no not ours :lightsabe ) and Sunday we are heading to the Beach with the RiverKiddies :D I am holding your icechest hostage until we hit the lake together :idea:

HOOTER SLED-
08-12-2005, 12:18 PM
Saturday we have a wedding (no not ours :lightsabe ) and Sunday we are heading to the Beach with the RiverKiddies :D I am holding your icechest hostage until we hit the lake together :idea:
Man, that wouldn't surprise me though. :D ;) I was thinking if we were gonna hit the lake it would have to be Saturday anyways. I work EARLY on Mondays. We'll probably just chill this weekend. Try to get some more stuff done around the house. You guys should swing by on Sunday. Maybe on your way back. Do you guys roll to Huntington or what??

WYRD
08-12-2005, 12:23 PM
Man, that wouldn't surprise me though. :D ;) I was thinking if we were gonna hit the lake it would have to be Saturday anyways. I work EARLY on Mondays. We'll probably just chill this weekend. Try to get some more stuff done around the house. You guys should swing by on Sunday. Maybe on your way back. Do you guys roll to Huntington or what??
Oceanside to see my 100Yr old Grandfather..............then dinner on the pier with some old friends. I will call you if it is not too late on sunday

HOOTER SLED-
08-12-2005, 12:25 PM
Oceanside to see my 100Yr old Grandfather..............then dinner on the pier with some old friends. I will call you if it is not too late on sunday
Right on. Have a good time.