PDA

View Full Version : MAXIMUS, I found that advice you were looking for....

rrrr
05-05-2006, 04:37 PM
I heard Lucky was a little upset over your rough handling of his vertical taco, so here ya go.....
Step 1. Have Lucky lay on his back. Locate the desired shaving area. Examine it thoroughly. Sniff if necessary.
Step 2. Be in the shower, preferably a hot one; the steam helps open hair follicles, which you will soon appreciate.
Step 3. Most would suggest using shaving cream, but it's not entirely necessary. If you do use it, make sure it is one specifically for the "bikini area". Apply to hair region. Using a new, sharp razor lightly shave in the same direction the hair grows (usually this is "down"). Unlike shaving your legs, shaving all your pubic hair off is a process requiring attention to the growth direction. If you're going to do a little trimming around the poop porthole, you'll need patience; cutting Lucky's sphincter is not a good idea.
Step 4. Do not have sex! Not right away, anyway. If you do, try it on top or from behind, or you'll be prone to irritation, and having him rub against you will make matters worse. Actually, what am i saying?! You've just shaved yourself bare! You deserve that oral sex marathon from Lucky that he's been owing you since you met.
Step 5. Maintain. Stubble is itchy, and it's your enemy. Depending on your own body's way of dealing with things, it could take anywhere from a few hours to a few days to start growing out. You'll learn to deal with it. An added bonus: after shaving lil' Lucky regularly, you notice that the hair eventually grows in softer... before shaving it all off again, that is.
You see? In just five easy steps you too can be down with PPP (pre-pubescent pussy)!

Mrs Hater
05-05-2006, 05:35 PM
Us girls don't stand a chance down here. :cry:
(Maxie, for the love of pete, DO NOT use after-shave around the sphincter area if it has been shaved or not. I splashed a little on the old mans once and he did the Rumba for a week while cursing at me in Chinese and he doesn't speak the silly language)

Junior
05-05-2006, 06:10 PM
Not a bad step by step description but it could be improved by more attractive language such as butt spokes and rusty sheriff star.

rrrr
05-05-2006, 06:42 PM
Maxie, for the love of pete, DO NOT use after-shave around the sphincter area if it has been shaved or not.
LLLLLLLLLLectric shave!!! :220v: :220v: :220v:

SnoopJonnyJon
05-05-2006, 07:43 PM
It'd be a shame if someone were to set fire to them....

lucky
05-08-2006, 06:01 AM
I heard Lucky was a little upset over your rough handling of his vertical taco, so here ya go.....
Step 1. Have Lucky lay on his back. Locate the desired shaving area. Examine it thoroughly. Sniff if necessary.
Step 2. Be in the shower, preferably a hot one; the steam helps open hair follicles, which you will soon appreciate.
Step 3. Most would suggest using shaving cream, but it's not entirely necessary. If you do use it, make sure it is one specifically for the "bikini area". Apply to hair region. Using a new, sharp razor lightly shave in the same direction the hair grows (usually this is "down"). Unlike shaving your legs, shaving all your pubic hair off is a process requiring attention to the growth direction. If you're going to do a little trimming around the poop porthole, you'll need patience; cutting Lucky's sphincter is not a good idea.
Step 4. Do not have sex! Not right away, anyway. If you do, try it on top or from behind, or you'll be prone to irritation, and having him rub against you will make matters worse. Actually, what am i saying?! You've just shaved yourself bare! You deserve that oral sex marathon from Lucky that he's been owing you since you met.
Step 5. Maintain. Stubble is itchy, and it's your enemy. Depending on your own body's way of dealing with things, it could take anywhere from a few hours to a few days to start growing out. You'll learn to deal with it. An added bonus: after shaving lil' Lucky regularly, you notice that the hair eventually grows in softer... before shaving it all off again, that is.
You see? In just five easy steps you too can be down with PPP (pre-pubescent pussy)!
SOME ONE HAS WAY TOOOO MUCH EXPERIENCE in this area --
Real men Use hot wax :) NO PAIN , NO GAin ..... shaving is for PUssiessss
Hey rrr -- thank for the tip you gave me about using peperation h to tighten the shitter -- My girlfriend is shooting stream line torpedo's again ...

MAXIMUS
05-08-2006, 06:05 AM
This is a grose thread... :notam:

lilrick
05-09-2006, 07:12 PM
This is a grose thread... :notam:
yah..but you read every word!!!:D

MAXIMUS
05-10-2006, 06:07 AM
yah..but you read every word!!!:D
Get back to work infidel...