PDA

View Full Version : T.g.i.f !!!!

NOTALENT
08-13-2005, 05:54 AM
Finally once again and well needed. Hope you all have a good friday...mine's already started off shitty...who wants to walk out of work??? :D

Vada
08-13-2005, 05:58 AM
I'm right behind ya! :wink:

Rockdog
08-13-2005, 06:00 AM
I'm off to the dentist to get a filling replaced - how's that to start a perfectly good Fri? :cry:

Flashover
08-13-2005, 06:01 AM
That makes 3 of us OHH and some beer's too. It's friday you can start early.... :D :D :D

NOTALENT
08-13-2005, 06:05 AM
more...beer...damn...ok...u dont have to twist my arm... :D I was wusabis all last night...I know a few girls who work there...and they kept refilling the saki and hefenweizen!!! I feel it today.. :frown: :220v:

riverbound
08-13-2005, 06:14 AM
more...beer...damn...ok...u dont have to twist my arm... :D I was wusabis all last night...I know a few girls who work there...and they kept refilling the saki and hefenweizen!!! I feel it today.. :frown: :220v:
Lucky bastard....I actually stayed home and got some stuff done last night.

Vada
08-13-2005, 06:16 AM
I had the smart idea of drinking myself silly last night and now I feel like a bag of dirt. 7 more hours to go. :squiggle:

NOTALENT
08-13-2005, 06:21 AM
Lucky bastard....I actually stayed home and got some stuff done last night.
u wouldnt think I was lucky if you were feeling like me....3hrs of sleep and im still hungover..and 2 of my sales guys called in sick!!!
Dana called me last night..the pics will be ready today... :rollside: shes CUMMING over after im off work..

Vada
08-13-2005, 06:22 AM
u wouldnt think I was lucky if you were feeling like me....3hrs of sleep and im still hungover..and 2 of my sales guys called in sick!!!
Dana called me last night..the pics will be ready today... :rollside: shes CUMMING over after im off work..
I feel your pain. In fact I still feel kind a drunk :hammerhea
This is gonna be a long work day! :hammerhea

CandyA$$
08-13-2005, 06:23 AM
I hear those hangover pills do wonders.
Good Morning all
TGIF is right, I am sooooo ready for the weekend.
:D

Redneck
08-13-2005, 06:24 AM
been in need of this friday

NOTALENT
08-13-2005, 06:30 AM
I feel your pain. In fact I still feel kind a drunk :hammerhea
This is gonna be a long work day! :hammerhea
haha..me too...I didnt know if it was because im tired...or still felling it.. :D
I hear those hangover pills do wonders.
RB and I took some out in parker last weekend...ur suppost to take 4-6 we took 2 and after a day of drinking and 3 road rapers at night...and beer...I felt fine in the morning...the only thing is...with them u start with two...then 2 hours later take 2 more!!! Im not going to remember after 2 hours to take 2 more!!! haha. :mix:

riverbound
08-13-2005, 06:48 AM
RB and I took some out in parker last weekend...ur suppost to take 4-6 we took 2 and after a day of drinking and 3 road rapers at night...and beer...I felt fine in the morning...the only thing is...with them u start with two...then 2 hours later take 2 more!!! Im not going to remember after 2 hours to take 2 more!!! haha. :mix:
Chasers are great. I have not been hung over once while taking them. And If I take them I usually know Im going to drink A LOT.

Mrs.Racer277
08-13-2005, 06:49 AM
Finally. What a long week. :frown:
Everyone have a great weekend. :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-13-2005, 06:53 AM
Wooo-hooooooo! Its friday!! :D And we are headed to the river tonight. Sweet!!!!!
Everyone have a great weekend! ;)

HOOTER SLED-
08-13-2005, 06:56 AM
YES INDEEEEEEED!!!! And I've already been at work for 4 hours. Almost there. :D

Redneck
08-13-2005, 07:02 AM
YES INDEEEEEEED!!!! And I've already been at work for 4 hours. Almost there. :D
my friday started yesterday but was much needed have a good weekend

HOOTER SLED-
08-13-2005, 07:07 AM
my friday started yesterday but was much needed have a good weekend
:mad: M'fer! You too man.

chub
08-13-2005, 07:09 AM
Wooo-hooooooo! Its friday!! :D And we are headed to the river tonight. Sweet!!!!!
Leaving as soon as the wifey gets home from the salt mine. Should be drinkin a beer by 11:00 or so in GS.
Have a great weekend and drink lots of beer on Sunday..... It's my birthday and I give everyone permission to get pissed up!

NOTALENT
08-13-2005, 07:10 AM
ahh...have fun...dont get to beligerent..I know how u make them cocktails :jawdrop: :D

Miss Perfect
08-13-2005, 07:11 AM
Leaving as soon as the wifey gets home from the salt mine. Should be drinkin a beer by 11:00 or so in GS.
Have a great weekend and drink lots of beer on Sunday..... It's my birthday and I give everyone permission to get pissed up!
Well here's an early Happy Birthday! Have fun :D

Miss Perfect
08-13-2005, 07:12 AM
Finally. What a long week. :frown:
Everyone have a great weekend. :D
You're telling me!?!?! :frown:
Next week's gonna be better, I can just tell! :rollside:

NOTALENT
08-13-2005, 07:20 AM
Is it Friday? I thought it was Sunday...Oh well :)
must be nice... :D

Mrs. casean
08-13-2005, 07:21 AM
Few! Finally made it to Friday! :D :D Have a great weekend everyone!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-13-2005, 07:22 AM
We'll be lookin for ya! :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-13-2005, 07:23 AM
ahh...have fun...dont get to beligerent..I know how u make them cocktails :jawdrop: :D
when have you ever seen me beligerent????? :confused: :hammer2:

NOTALENT
08-13-2005, 07:27 AM
when have you ever seen me beligerent????? :confused: :hammer2:
I havent im always ahead of you... :D hey..u used my word!!! :devil:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-13-2005, 07:28 AM
Beligerent...never. Silly :) ya Hope you and Jason are well Linda
Ok, now Tom, I believe you have seen me beligerent! hahaha :D OP65 I think?? LOL! :mix:
BTW, hope to run into you this weekend. :D

SCUBA STEVE
08-13-2005, 07:29 AM
Yes Friday is here!! It's been a smooth week for me, not a lot of stress, got out early a few days, and we have no plans this weekend for a change.
Just going to relax and not do a dam thing but violate Mrs Scuba :eek: :D
Everyone have a fun & safe weekend. :D

riverbound
08-13-2005, 07:29 AM
I wish I was going....Have fun.. I might see you on Sunday.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-13-2005, 07:31 AM
I wish I was going....Have fun.. I might see you on Sunday.
You ARE going, see you saturday night!! :D

riverbound
08-13-2005, 07:32 AM
You ARE going, see you saturday night!! :D
60/40....and I might make a pit stop in Parker to pick something up :wink:

barbigrl
08-13-2005, 07:32 AM
Have fun this weekend Linda!!! I wish I was goin....had the opp, but passed it up :cry:

riverbound
08-13-2005, 07:33 AM
60/40....and I might make a pit stop in Parker to pick something up :wink:
Might have to show them jet boats what's up :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-13-2005, 07:39 AM
Might have to show them jet boats what's up :rollside:
thats our plan! haha :)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-13-2005, 07:40 AM
Have fun this weekend Linda!!! I wish I was goin....had the opp, but passed it up :cry:
Thanks! I am just happy to be going to the river. We have only been once or twice this summer. :cry:

MAINEVENT
08-13-2005, 07:44 AM
who wants to walk out of work??? :D
I am gonna walk out right now and not come back today...........
Except for around 4ish to turn in my work :notam: :cry: :D

riverbound
08-13-2005, 07:44 AM
thats our plan! haha :)
And you guys definitely will... :D

riverbound
08-13-2005, 07:45 AM
Thanks! I am just happy to be going to the river. We have only been once or twice this summer. :cry:
You guys had the invite last weekend :hammerhea

NOTALENT
08-13-2005, 07:48 AM
haha...at least u get to be outside....my office seems really small right now.. :frown:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-13-2005, 07:57 AM
You guys had the invite last weekend :hammerhea
I know that silly! Its not lack of opportunities that have kept us from the river this summer! :rollside:

NOTALENT
08-13-2005, 08:00 AM
I know that silly! Its not lack of opportunities that have kept us from the river this summer! :rollside:
screw it just do as I do...run it for 30 minuntes and then either swim it in or get it towed... :hammerhea

pixilatedpussy
08-13-2005, 08:01 AM
I'm right behind ya! :wink:
Me too!!!
By the way, Welcome my darling Vada, to the boards!! :D :clover:

pixilatedpussy
08-13-2005, 08:02 AM
Hey, I will see you this weekend right??? :rolleyes:

riverbound
08-13-2005, 08:04 AM
I know. :wink:
Man, I cant wait. Im getting more and more sure I'm going to Bonzai out there Sat. night. I need to get on the water :)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-13-2005, 08:04 AM
Hey, I will see you this weekend right??? :rolleyes:
Heck ya, lookin forward to meeting you! ;)

barbigrl
08-13-2005, 08:07 AM
Your a loser....

CandyA$$
08-13-2005, 08:07 AM
My hubby did this, he did not read the directions first, popped all 4 in the morning after. Damn pee was bright as orange, but he felt perfectly fine.

pixilatedpussy
08-13-2005, 08:09 AM
Heck ya, lookin forward to meeting you! ;)
Sweet!!! :supp: Should be fun!!! :redface: Look for us rollin in the cove, we are actually ( for once) not staying at Avi...go figure! We will be at the River Palms, but we will come down to play!!! :p

riverbound
08-13-2005, 08:11 AM
My hubby did this, he did not read the directions first, popped all 4 in the morning after. Damn pee was bright as orange, but he felt perfectly fine.
I didnt know until now you are supposed to take 4. I have always taken 2 and been fine.

NOTALENT
08-13-2005, 08:23 AM
eeshhh... :2purples: haha...well if it works thats good... :hammerhea
I didnt know until now you are supposed to take 4. I have always taken 2 and been fine.
you have much to learn my son...thats because you werent drinking enough :hammerhea :crossx:

riverbound
08-13-2005, 08:41 AM
eeshhh... :2purples: haha...well if it works thats good... :hammerhea
you have much to learn my son...thats because you werent drinking enough :hammerhea :crossx:
Shhhhhhiat......you saw the trash pile at the end of the weekend. We ALL drank enough. I was still drinking for 6 hours after you left :D

NOTALENT
08-13-2005, 08:42 AM
Shhhhhhiat......you saw the trash pile at the end of the weekend. We ALL drank enough. I was still drinking for 6 hours after you left :D
haha...true that brotha..true that...that shit was big....but gatorade dont count!!! :crossx: haha.
so your going to make it out to laughlin??

riverbound
08-13-2005, 08:44 AM
haha...true that brotha..true that...that shit was big....but gatorade dont count!!! :crossx: haha.
so your going to make it out to laughlin??
You dont remember the double beer bongs I was doing at the sandbar Sun.??? and then I was drinking the whole time cleaning the boats and house :wink:
Im heavily considering rolling out Sat. night after I drop off my kids. and then coming home Sunday night. Its been a while since I have done a Bonzai trip like that. :wink:

Redneck
08-13-2005, 08:45 AM
Sweet!!! :supp: Should be fun!!! :redface: Look for us rollin in the cove, we are actually ( for once) not staying at Avi...go figure! We will be at the River Palms, but we will come down to play!!! :p
:cry: :cry: :cry: i want to go but have to stay home :cry: :cry: :cry:

pixilatedpussy
08-13-2005, 08:47 AM
:cry: :cry: :cry: i want to go but have to stay home :cry: :cry: :cry:
Why???? Come with us! We got rooms at the Palms riverview for 50.00 a night! :hammer2:

NOTALENT
08-13-2005, 08:51 AM
You dont remember the double beer bongs I was doing at the sandbar Sun.??? and then I was drinking the whole time cleaning the boats and house :wink:
Im heavily considering rolling out Sat. night after I drop off my kids. and then coming home Sunday night. Its been a while since I have done a Bonzai trip like that. :wink:
haha...yeah I remember...were hardcore...I mostly remember all the girls on saturday...whoo..damn...big pimpin! :crossx:
Thats going to be a harsh trip...fock...haha..I finally get to rest this weekend and get some work accomplished.....parents are in prescott till tuesday...so well...somethings going to happen.. :crossx: