PDA

View Full Version : I need Chicago Bears tickets

Speedin' Ian
08-13-2005, 10:12 AM
I want to go to the game on December 4th, anyone know where I can find them? If I can't go to that game I guess I'd be open to tickets for any game in Chicago. I already looked on Ticketmaster but they aren't available.

Speedin' Ian
08-13-2005, 10:21 AM
Thanks for the heads up, I've never bought anything from ebay, but I gues I could start now.

bear down
08-13-2005, 10:33 AM
Just received my tickets from Ticketmaster..Going to the Bear v Viking Game....I was going to purchase two pairs but just purchased one pair for my wife and I..Ticketmaster should have some tickets left (great seats but pricy) for about $280 a piece. I sat in that section last year (206/208) and you gain entrance to the Cadallac Club...Try Stub Hub and you can get tickets there for a great price as well...If you haven't been to the new stadium..pm me and I will let you know what seats are good and aren't....Good Luck!

Mrs. Bear Down
08-13-2005, 10:35 AM
My husb. is a die hard Bears fan!! We go to a few games a year!! I have bought some from ebay before... MUCH better than ticket brokers!! Save money! Just watch the points and reputations of the sellers, and you'll be fine! I know your fear... I tried it for the 1st time ever last year.... I'm hooked now!!!
Good Luck!
Monica

Mrs. Bear Down
08-13-2005, 10:37 AM
WOW!! How funny is that?? We both responded at the same time!!! :p

Speedin' Ian
08-13-2005, 10:48 AM
Sounds good guys, I have never been to a Chicago Bears game, actually I have never been to an NFL game. I have always wanted to go and this year I will. I am a Green Bay fan and my buddy is a diehard Chicago fan so we are going together. I am heading for Havasu in a few hours so I will try and buy some tickets early next week.