PDA

View Full Version : Another teacher/teenager deal.

pjones
08-13-2005, 11:31 AM
Check out the report on foxnews.com about the
teacher form Tenn.

NOTALENT
08-13-2005, 11:31 AM
was she hot....??? :220v:

NOTALENT
08-13-2005, 11:33 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/images/173032/0_21_081205_PamelaRogersTurner.jpg
Where were these teachers when I was in school???? we only had old hags!!! :yuk:

pjones
08-13-2005, 11:33 AM
Yep.

pjones
08-13-2005, 11:36 AM
Where were these teachers when I was in school???? we only had old hags!!! :yuk:[/QUOTE]
My thought exactly....
Damn the bad luck....

Sleek-Jet
08-13-2005, 11:36 AM
Holy shit.... :eek: almost makes me want to go back to high school... :D

Riverkid
08-13-2005, 11:37 AM
Does that make her a TILF?.. :)

Jbb
08-13-2005, 11:37 AM
An apple....... and a woodrow...for the teacher...... :p

Jrocket
08-13-2005, 11:38 AM
How could a young kid turn that down!

pjones
08-13-2005, 11:39 AM
You think he's not struttin around the school yard w/ his head
held high?

NOTALENT
08-13-2005, 11:40 AM
Homie was 13!!! dude...that kids got GAME~!!!! :D

Powerquestboy
Its a good time to be in young and in the public school systems my friends! I wish I could pull off a Billy Madison and go back! I would literally bang out some really good grades this time around.

NOTALENT
:D next time leave the "link", we don't like to work any extra harder than we have to ....... does parnelli jones know you're thieving his name ????
MCMINNVILLE, Tenn. — A former elementary school teacher pleaded no contest to having sex with one of her students, a 13-year-old boy, and has been sentenced to nine months in jail.
Pamela Rogers Turner (search), 28, entered the plea Thursday, allowing her to avoid a trial on multiple charges of sexual battery and statutory rape.
Turner, who had taught physical education and coached girls basketball for two years at Centertown Elementary, had trouble speaking as she tried to enter her plea. She was accused of having sex with the boy at his home and at school between November and January.
"I can't even talk," she told Circuit Court Judge Bart Stanley.
After Turner is released from jail, she will be on supervised probation for the rest of an eight-year suspended sentence. The judge also ordered her to surrender her teaching certificate and said she would be registered as a child sex offender. The sentence prohibits her from profiting from the case and does not allow interviews.
District Attorney Dale Potter has said Turner lived at the boy's house "for a brief period of time when she was moving from residence to residence."
The mother of the teenager in the case previously described Turner as a family friend and said she hoped there would not be a trial. Potter said Thursday that was part of the reason for the plea agreement.
Turner was a college homecoming queen and basketball player who once appeared as a bikini-clad promoter for a professional wrestling match. Her husband, Chris Turner, filed for
And another pick...look at them DSL'S!!!!
http://www.foxnews.com/images/173032/1_22_081205_PamelaRogersTurner2.jpg

Flashover
08-13-2005, 11:43 AM
Props to the kid that chick looks hot. I would do the same thing.. But we only had old hags as well.....

CA Stu
08-13-2005, 11:47 AM
That b.itch should get 20 years.
I know it's cool to think about it and slap our knees like men, but in all reality, what if the genders were reversed?
A TEACHER molested a STUDENT.
Used a position of authority to manipulate a subordinate person.
Extremely wrong behavior. Violation of trust, and a host of other things as well.
F.uckin w.hore.
A 13 year old boy? She has mental problems, and likely she's given the lad some issues, too.
Thanks
CA Stu

pjones
08-13-2005, 11:48 AM
Thanks Notalent, still figuring this stuff out is why
I didn't post the link.

Jrocket
08-13-2005, 11:51 AM
I know it's cool to think about it and slap our knees like men, but in all reality, what if the genders were reversed?
Extremely wrong behavior. Violation of trust, and a host of other things as well.
F.uckin w.hore.
A 13 year old boy? She has mental problems, and likely she's given the lad some issues, too.
Thanks
CA Stu
On a serious note,I agree.But she's still hot as hell!

Jordy
08-13-2005, 11:51 AM
Wow!!!! I think I need to pull a Billy Madison and go back to school!!! :D :D :D

CA Stu
08-13-2005, 11:52 AM
On a serious note,I agree.But she's still hot as hell!
I agree, I'd bang her like a pair of trash can lids.
Cheers
CA Stu

NOTALENT
08-13-2005, 11:53 AM
F.uckin w.hore.
Thanks
CA Stu
Touche....I totally agree with you...if I had a daughter and this happend..I can guantee I would have my desert eagle in hand going after that focker! its wierd how its different for guys though huh???
Thanks Notalent, still figuring this stuff out is why
no problem...and welcome..

pjones
08-13-2005, 11:55 AM
Wonder why there's been such a rash of these lately?
This one, the one from FL and another one not
too long ago from somewhere else...

Jrocket
08-13-2005, 11:57 AM
Trendy.

NOTALENT
08-13-2005, 11:59 AM
I think there was another one on the same webpage from new york as well...also hot..

Jordy
08-13-2005, 12:03 PM
This one, the one from FL
Seems to me that the one from FL was a pinup girl that had a bunch of shots all over the web taken on bikes. I never had teachers like that. I was ripped off!!! :o :hammer2: :cool:

MOBrien
08-13-2005, 12:20 PM
a 13y/o was hittin that? unbefockinglievable! AND he was tappin her at school according to the article???? Dude's a little pimp and I wanna kick his ass.
...........my teachers had bad breath, knee high panty socks, were fat, and on the social security roster. Life is so unfair. :hammerhea

Jordy
08-13-2005, 12:26 PM
Here is a link to the one out of Florida:
http://www.foxnews.com/photo_essay/photoessay_54_images/lafave_debra_bike.jpg (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52329)

MOBrien
08-13-2005, 12:30 PM
alright.
so who knows how to get a teaching credential before Monday? :D

pjones
08-13-2005, 12:41 PM
Wonder if she taught auto mechanics?

cdog
08-13-2005, 12:51 PM
[QUOTE=NOTALENT]http://www.foxnews.com/images/173032/0_21_081205_PamelaRogersTurner.jpg
Where was she when I was in High School. I would have nailed her in the back seat of my camaro.

NOTALENT
08-13-2005, 12:54 PM
[QUOTE=NOTALENT]http://www.foxnews.com/images/173032/0_21_081205_PamelaRogersTurner.jpg
Where was she when I was in High School. I would have nailed her in the back seat of my camaro.
I had my chevelle...bigger back seat...and a built 355!!! :D

Ducatista
08-13-2005, 01:00 PM
Man-o-man....give that teacher a raise! :D Lucky little 13 year old bastard! :D

Dusty Times
08-13-2005, 01:13 PM
I would have went to school more often

TheEduKATor
08-13-2005, 01:37 PM
It's stuff like this that makes it harder and harder to teach. We have to send students to the office who wear clothes that don't follow the dress code. It looks like half the girls are getting ready for a spring break day on the lake. The rules are no spagetti strap shirts, no shirts exposing the naval, or cleavage, no short skirts exposing half of your thigh. So when we report them we get the parents/lawyers back at us, "Well why are you looking at my daughter's thighs, breasts, naval etc... in the first place?" So us male teachers get looked at like the ones that are doing something wrong when we are just doing our job.
Two years ago my students were getting ready for lunch, and one started to walk out of the class so I told her to get back inside. I went to close the door and she tried to be funny and get out so I told her to get back in. I put my hand between the door and the wall so she couldn't walk by then closed the door. Before I closed the door she said loudly what she thought was funny "Don't touch me there, help, or something to that extent." The class yelled at her and told her to shut the F@$* UP, that was stupid, and to not even joke like that. She appologized but I still got called into the office because a Vice Principal or someone heard her say what she said. They even interviewed a few of my students to make sure the story happened like I said.
The Education field is hard enough as it is. That teacher deserves what she gets for making it harder for the ones that actually do care about the students.
Luckily, I get to be with a hot teacher everyday legally.

WaTchTheGelCoat
08-13-2005, 01:40 PM
It's stuff like this that makes it harder and harder to teach. We have to send students to the office who wear clothes that don't follow the dress code. It looks like half the girls are getting ready for a spring break day on the lake. The rules are no spagetti strap shirts, no shirts exposing the naval, or cleavage, no short skirts exposing half of your thigh. So when we report them we get the parents/lawyers back at us, "Well why are you looking at my daughter's thighs, breasts, naval etc... in the first place?" So us male teachers get looked at like the ones that are doing something wrong when we are just doing our job.
Two years ago my students were getting ready for lunch, and one started to walk out of the class so I told her to get back inside. I went to close the door and she tried to be funny and get out so I told her to get back in. I put my hand between the door and the wall so she couldn't walk by then closed the door. Before I closed the door she said loudly what she thought was funny "Don't touch me there, help, or something to that extent." The class yelled at her and told her to shut the F@$* UP, that was stupid, and to not even joke like that. She appologized but I still got called into the office because a Vice Principal or someone heard her say what she said. They even interviewed a few of my students to make sure the story happened like I said.
The Education field is hard enough as it is. That teacher deserves what she gets for making it harder for the ones that actually do care about the students.
Luckily, I get to be with a hot teacher everyday legally.
Thats phucked up. Exept the hot teacher thing for you. :D

CA Stu
08-13-2005, 01:50 PM
I reckon she deserves a hell of a lot longer sentence, don't you?
9 months?
What would happen to a male teacher molesting a 13 year old?
Thanks
CA Stu

Sleek-Jet
08-13-2005, 01:52 PM
9 months?
Thanks
CA Stu
It's called a double standard. The world is full of them. :(

TheEduKATor
08-13-2005, 01:53 PM
9 months?
CA Stu
Exactly, I forgot to mention that in my post. Everyone thinks he's a stud, but imagine if it was your 13 year old daughter and a 20 something male teacher. She definately deserves more than 9 months.

CA Stu
08-13-2005, 01:56 PM
It's called a double standard. The world is full of them. :(
I'm old enough to understand this.
I reckon a couple of youngsters think it's funny, however.
It's all fun and games until hottie teacher's erect nipples poke your eye out, kids.
Cheers
CA Stu

Phat Matt
08-13-2005, 01:56 PM
Exactly, I forgot to mention that in my post. Everyone thinks he's a stud, but imagine if it was your 13 year old daughter and a 20 something male teacher. She definately deserves more than 9 months.
I think she should at least be on house arrest...at my house. :hammer2:
Russ, hook up the boat, let's go to the river! :)

pjones
08-13-2005, 01:57 PM
She was also a good friend of the family.
WAS. That's gotta be kind of a slap in the face
to the parents...

PalapaHead
08-13-2005, 02:13 PM
I agree, I'd bang her like a pair of trash can lids.
Cheers
CA Stu
Dude - that is one of the funniest phrases Ive heard in a long time. "like a pair of trash can lids" fckn' comedy. Good work!!! :D :D :D

ratso
08-13-2005, 02:24 PM
I couldn't begin to imagine how screwed up I'd be if I was banging some chick at the age of 13... oh, wait a minute, I was............. :idea:

CA Stu
08-13-2005, 02:40 PM
Dude - that is one of the funniest phrases Ive heard in a long time. "like a pair of trash can lids" fckn' comedy. Good work!!! :D :D :D
Thanks!
I made it up!
Cheers
CA Stu

TheEduKATor
08-13-2005, 02:45 PM
Russ, hook up the boat, let's go to the river! :)
I was thinking about it. Nicole has a race she's running on Sunday in La Jolla. When are you leaving?

Phat Matt
08-13-2005, 02:48 PM
I was thinking about it. Nicole has a race she's running on Sunday in La Jolla. When are you leaving?
Why don't you tell her to just run to the river.
We are leaving tonight after work. We won't be up till late.

Rockdog
08-13-2005, 02:57 PM
:idea: :messedup: Here I was chasing the girls in my class, when I should have been hittin on the teachers! No wonder I wasn't gettin any in 7th grade.
I had a few hot teachers back in school, but none of them were going to give a geeky teenager the time of day, and the thought of the one teacher that was supposedly hittin it with a student still makes me want to lose my lunch.
Luckly little bastard is the hero of every male student in the district.

WaterBox
08-13-2005, 04:39 PM
[QUOTE=TheEduKATor]It's stuff like this that makes it harder and harder to teach. We have to send students to the office who wear clothes that don't follow the dress code. It looks like half the girls are getting ready for a spring break day on the lake. The rules are no spagetti strap shirts, no shirts exposing the naval, or cleavage, no short skirts exposing half of your thigh. So when we report them we get the parents/lawyers back at us, "Well why are you looking at my daughter's thighs, breasts, naval etc... in the first place?" So us male teachers get looked at like the ones that are doing something wrong when we are just doing our job.
Luckily, get to be with a hot teacher everyday legally Don't let your ol-lady find out or she might cut your junk off. :jawdrop: :D

RitcheyRch
08-13-2005, 04:42 PM
So true
http://www.foxnews.com/images/173032/0_21_081205_PamelaRogersTurner.jpg
Where were these teachers when I was in school???? we only had old hags!!! :yuk:

WaterBox
08-13-2005, 04:42 PM
Man-o-man....give that teacher a raise! :D Lucky little 13 year old bastard! :D
Right on.... I wounder if she taught him how to eat .....Well you know! :p