PDA

View Full Version : Kinda Bummed Out

ratso
08-13-2005, 03:13 PM
I think everybody has one, that one true love of your life that you'd give anything in the world to be with... and if you're lucky, you're either with or married to that person. My last wife who I was divorced from in December of 02 was that one for me. We tried a few times to work it out, but she just didn't have it in her anymore. She kind of bounced back and forth between me and another guy until one night I told her to never call me again to hook up or see me for sex or whatever it was she was wanting at the time, because the only reason she did it was to prove that she still could. I guess it was 6 or 7 weeks ago, my best friend Paul (my exes brother) told me that she was pregnant, which really put a knot in my stomach for a few days. That kind of squashed any hopes right there of us ever working things out. I've never had a problem with moving on, except for this one. She has also been my insurance to keep a wall up and not let anyone get too close to me again, along with some heavy drinking and partying. I've always been kind of lucky I guess as far as having some "interesting" women around at all times, even though it's not totally fulfilling, it's still better than having no one around at all. Even on here I have met people, and even a few in person, and have seen some of the ups and downs, new relationships, and others that didn't quite make it, and a few of them have kept me up nights thinking "Damn, they seemed like such cool people." I guess I just wanted to vent a little or whatever you call it without having to talk to any of my friends about it face to face, because I'm not sure I could "keep it together." You see, I just found out that my ex is going to be married here in about an hour... and it's just a little... no, it's a lot depressing. I told Paul to tell her I said "Congratulations." I guess I was so stunned, that's about all I could really come up with. :frown:

Jordy
08-13-2005, 03:15 PM
Don't worry, I know that feeling very well. Had my stomach doing hula hoops around my asshole a month or so ago when I found out that my ex's new guy had "the" talk with her dad. :( :( :(

riverbound
08-13-2005, 03:22 PM
Wow...that sucks. I know how you feel :frown: . Sorry to hear that. That almost describes my situation exactly. Except I have found someone who is doing a pretty good job of getting past my wall.

Kilrtoy
08-13-2005, 03:24 PM
Oh Ratso, I feel for ya..... I met you and you are a cool dude and we have chatted on here for years.... nothing I can tell ya to make you feel better.... I'll have a beer for ya right now......

MOBrien
08-13-2005, 03:26 PM
dude, that's a drag BUT.........
.........You'll always have the HB forums and a boat right!!! :D

Tom Brown
08-13-2005, 03:27 PM
I feel like I know you, Ratso. Right now, it feels like a buddy is hurting.

Mrs.charitycase
08-13-2005, 03:28 PM
WOW ratso. Sorry to hear. You don't know me, but it is always sad to here about relationships gone bad. I wish you the best.!!

topless
08-13-2005, 03:29 PM
Ratso, sorry to hear that. :(

MOBrien
08-13-2005, 03:30 PM
Hey Mrs. C....are you related to Gene Simmons? Holy crap! :eek: :D

Havasu Hangin'
08-13-2005, 03:34 PM
Don't sweat it, partner. The only thing that will heal the pain is to get right back on the horse (pardon the expression).
There are lots of quality fish in the sea. If you keep focusing on the one that got away, you may miss the perfect one swimming by.

Tom Brown
08-13-2005, 03:36 PM
Hey Mrs. C....are you related to Gene Simmons? Holy crap! :eek: :D
Interesting thought but I don't think it's possible to be related to Gene and look that good.

topless
08-13-2005, 03:36 PM
Don't sweat it, partner. The only thing that will heal the pain is to get right back on the horse (pardon the expression).
There are lots of quality fish in the sea. If you keep focusing on the one that got away, you may miss the perfect one swimming by.Why do we women always have to be referred to as fish???? Oh nevermind... :rolleyes:

Havasu Hangin'
08-13-2005, 03:37 PM
Why do we women always have to be referred to as fish???? Oh nevermind... :rolleyes:
You forgot "horses" too...
:cool:

topless
08-13-2005, 03:39 PM
You forgot "horses" too...
:eek: :eek: :eek: If only I had a picture of you..... :shift:

Tom Brown
08-13-2005, 03:41 PM
Hey Top, maybe you should stop by Ratso's place and cheer him up?

Havasu Hangin'
08-13-2005, 03:42 PM
I could e-mail you a "special picture"...but I'm not sure you'd recognize me.
:supp:
How about this one..."women are just like Dobermans. Sooner or later, they're gonna turn on you."

topless
08-13-2005, 03:43 PM
I could e-mail you a "special picture"...but I'm not sure you'd recognize me.
How about this one..."women are just like Dobermans. Sooner or later, they're gonna turn on you."You mean turn you on. ;)

Havasu Hangin'
08-13-2005, 03:44 PM
You mean turn you on. ;)
Dobermans don't turn me on (unlike some board members).

MOBrien
08-13-2005, 03:46 PM
Interesting thought but I don't think it's possible to be related to Gene and look that good.
you couldn't be more right....Gene is one ugly fock & Mrs. C well. Awe nevermind. I'm gonna get in trouble. :p

Jordy
08-13-2005, 03:46 PM
I've got one of HH somewhere, but Charley is in the picture with him. Will that work? :D

topless
08-13-2005, 03:47 PM
you couldn't be more right....Gene is one ugly fock & Mrs. C well. Awe nevermind. I'm gonna get in trouble. :pYes you are. You can't honestly say she is ugly. Not only that, she let me chop the hell out of her pictures and she liked it. :)

Tom Brown
08-13-2005, 03:49 PM
Not only that, she let me chop the hell out of her pictures and she liked it. :)
Imagine how turned on we'd all be if she could trash talk like you. :2purples:
:idea:

Jordy
08-13-2005, 03:51 PM
I found it. I believe HH is the one in the back on the left:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/74wonka38.jpg
:D :D :D

topless
08-13-2005, 03:52 PM
I found it. I believe HH is the one in the back on the left:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/74wonka38.jpg
:D :D :DLMAO!!! I remember that picture. :p

azgfboatgirl
08-13-2005, 03:52 PM
Sorry to hear that....Don't let it get you down to long...
Life goes on, if you let it. :smile:

topless
08-13-2005, 03:53 PM
I'm still trying to find Windy's original picture that I chopped. :eek:

Tom Brown
08-13-2005, 03:54 PM
Sorry to hear that....Don't let it get you down to long...
Life goes on, if you let it. :smile:
Hey, aren't you that broad who is restoring a jet boat?
Ratso is an expert and does that sort of thing for a living. I'm no cartographer but doesn't AZ border on TX? :idea:

topless
08-13-2005, 03:55 PM
Hey, aren't you that broad who is restoring a jet boat?
Ratso is an expert and does that sort of thing for a living. I'm no cartographer but doesn't AZ border on TX? :idea:
He's VERY handsome too. :)

Tom Brown
08-13-2005, 03:55 PM
He's VERY handsome too. :)
... and talk about hung! http://www2.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif

Havasu Hangin'
08-13-2005, 03:56 PM
I'm no cartographer but doesn't AZ border on TX? :idea:
Isn't there a little town called "New Mexico" in between?

topless
08-13-2005, 03:57 PM
... and talk about hung! http://www2.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gifThats what Kimmy told me. :wink:

Tom Brown
08-13-2005, 03:57 PM
You may have a point there. I've heard that entire state is populated with illegals.

barbigrl
08-13-2005, 03:59 PM
There are lots of quality fish in the sea. If you keep focusing on the one that got away, you may miss the perfect one swimming by.
I need to take this advice as well.....It has been a year and I still talk to my ex on a daily basis... :hammerhea I am sorry you are sad Ratso.....however you are strong...you'll move on. :wink:

Havasu Hangin'
08-13-2005, 03:59 PM
You may have a point there.
Well, then. I guess we need to look on the bright side...
...at least you don't do that for a living.

Tom Brown
08-13-2005, 04:01 PM
Well, then. I guess we need to look on the bright side...
...at least you don't do that for a living.
Nice slam. Now I'm kinda bummed out too. :(

Havasu Hangin'
08-13-2005, 04:04 PM
Nice slam. Now I'm kinda bummed out too. :(
Don't worry, Tom. There are lots of posts in the sea...you just gotta troll a little and hook one!
:D

Jordy
08-13-2005, 04:04 PM
Yeah, but it doesn't really count. ;)

bunny 166
08-13-2005, 04:05 PM
Don't let HH fool you....we all know who you really are....
http://i.imdb.com/mptv1.gif

bunny 166
08-13-2005, 04:08 PM
Ratso, I am so sorry....those feelings sometimes hurt so bad you could puke. :( I wish I could help you out in some way....hang in there and visit some of your friends this weekend. Keep yourself busy, time heals all wounds. I know it doesn't feel too good now, but you are stronger than you realize, and you will be fine--don't worry! ;)

Angry Inch
08-13-2005, 04:15 PM
At least you don't make $7.315 an hour like that poor sap on rrl. :frown:

WYRD
08-13-2005, 04:21 PM
Ratso, It is a hard haul as I am sure you already know but there is an answer on the other side..............and If not then at least you have yourself a great country song :D Seriously though I have been right where your standing and feel your hurt. The old saying still holds true though time does heal all. Good luck and God Bless through this trying time ;)

Throttle
08-13-2005, 04:24 PM
We all have a story to tell... Ratso, I have felt your pain bro... does not make it better but right now do what works for YOU! you have got to take care of you first...