PDA

View Full Version : Condo Spam!!

cdog
08-14-2005, 10:13 AM
I've got a friend who needs to sell his condo to get into a home. It's a 2 bed 2.5 bath, 1205 Sqft. 2 car garage with a driveway in Anaheim Hills in the Monoco development. It has pergo floors, good carpet, and a patio. Asking price is $475,000.00. That is about 10-12k below market price for a quick sale. The home is only avaliable thru me as a exclusive listing. I'm doing this as favor to a friend, just to let you know there is no commission payable to anyone on this deal, even I am doing this for free. Call me if your intrested. Corey Condit 714-281-1395. Thanks.

Ivan Dan
08-14-2005, 10:48 PM
I've got a friend who needs to sell his condo to get into a home. It's a 2 bed 2.5 bath, 1205 Sqft. 2 car garage with a driveway in Anaheim Hills in the Monoco development. It has pergo floors, good carpet, and a patio. Asking price is $475,000.00. That is about 10-12k below market price for a quick sale. The home is only avaliable thru me as a exclusive listing. I'm doing this as favor to a friend, just to let you know there is no commission payable to anyone on this deal, even I am doing this for free. Call me if your intrested. Corey Condit 714-281-1395. Thanks.
FREE?!?!? :2purples: :eek: You are a great friend :D Good luck selling it.

totenhosen
08-16-2005, 07:48 AM
Thats a great deal for your friend because the price reduction is way less than a normal commission that he isn't even paying.

cdog
08-16-2005, 07:54 AM
Thats a great deal for your friend because the price reduction is way less than a normal commission that he isn't even paying.
As you can see. Sometime's, you have to be willing to just do the right thing.
I'm hoping for some good karma.......

totenhosen
08-16-2005, 08:41 AM
As you can see. Sometime's, you have to be willing to just do the right thing.
I'm hoping for some good karma.......
I'm sure he'll let you represent him on that new house he is buying though ;)