PDA

View Full Version : Raider fans??

Unforgiven
08-15-2005, 01:26 PM
ok time for raider fans to face it...preseason or not.... RAIDERS SUCK!!!

Jordy
08-15-2005, 01:35 PM
Do they have computers in lockup for their fans? Perhaps the team donated some. :D :D :D

Jordy
08-15-2005, 01:38 PM
Dude, not all Raider's fans are in jail.
Some are in rehab.
Or out on parole. :D :D :D

Creator
08-15-2005, 01:45 PM
I'm a fan, it's too bad that fans of other teams have NO respect!!!
At least we're loyal, we don't don't just front run!

LUVNLIFE
08-15-2005, 01:53 PM
I hate the Raiders as much as the next guy, but that kid Andrew Walter QB from Ariz State is the real deal. He may be the best QB to come out of this draft.
He looked better than Collins and Teo combined. I also liked the way Carr was everywhere. :)

Unforgiven
08-15-2005, 02:10 PM
I'm a fan, it's too bad that fans of other teams have NO respect!!!
At least we're loyal, we don't don't just front run!
goota say they looked alot better than last year...the kid QB..he's their future ..but still.....THEY LOST.......this thread goes out to my dear friends who called me in the first quarter to say.....your teams getting their ass kicked...score Raiders 6, 49ers 0......but it was funny when thet couldn't answer the phone when it was 21 to 6....typical raider fans..... :argue:

Creator
08-15-2005, 02:40 PM
Hey I'll be the first to say that when Gruden left so did our winning seasons... We are rebuilding and I don't expect to be back near the top for a few years (49er fans know all about that). We have a lot to work out, but it is only preseason. I'm really not looking forward to the season opener. I think we'll get our butts handed to us by the PAT's.

LUVNLIFE
08-15-2005, 02:54 PM
He was actually #2 (for QBs) on the ShockwaveBob draft day big board, but my big board is not as popular as Mel Kiper's. ;) The kid is the real deal. If he hadn't been injured must of last season, he's a top 10 pick. The Raiders got a steal.
Hopefully they capitalize on their good fortune. Sure he doesn't have the experience yet but I don't think Collins is the answer. Teo should be throwing with Walter as the backup. Of course I say that now and could eat my words. Another thing is that Sebas should watch out, as it looks like Cook can boot a ball also.

Boat Loan Guy
08-15-2005, 05:08 PM
Go Chargers...........

Boy Named Sue
08-15-2005, 05:27 PM
I can sum up this thread in seven letters.
J E A L O U S

Boy Named Sue
08-15-2005, 05:47 PM
OF WHAT :D
Anything and everything...
R A I D E R S
:D :argue: :p :D
~ Suey

Desert Rat
08-15-2005, 06:27 PM
I LOVE how some people put more effort into hating the Raiders then the do into whatever team is their flavor of the month! If fact I get a damn large laugh out of it!!!!! Some pretty die hard fans of other teams I know get more passionate talking about the Raiders then their own team! :hammerhea \
RAIDERS BABY!!!!!!!

Miss Perfect
08-15-2005, 06:36 PM
Well coming from San Diego, I am a Raider hater. Don't get me wrong - the Chargers suck too :p

SHOTKALLIN
08-15-2005, 08:01 PM
Its really funny how every body hates MY RAIDERS. No other team in the NFL gets as much attention as MY team. Why is so much time and energy spent hating? Maybe others are jealous of our loyal fan base? Weather in jail rehab or on parole my tailgate party is bigger than yours, ALWAYS!!!. Even when SD makes us buy tickets to multiple games we still SHOW UP! Win or loose its Silver and Black till I die. The NATION is deep. By the way I roll deep to the game and my crew packs heat. Legaly. :wink:

Kilrtoy
08-15-2005, 08:03 PM
raiders SUCK

JetBoatRich
08-15-2005, 08:11 PM
Raiders do seem to have some troubled players :hammer2: but it fits in with what we expect :idea:
SAN ANTONIO -- Former NFL offensive lineman Barret Robbins, awaiting trial on attempted murder, was arrested on a marijuana possession charge, police said Sunday.
Robbins, a former Pro Bowler with the Oakland Raiders, was detained Saturday night after a bike patrol officer noticed the smell of marijuana coming from his car, Officer Joe Rios said.

Dawn Patrol
08-15-2005, 08:12 PM
Football Season, Finally!
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5989spinshld.gif
Don't be a Hater.... :boxingguy

Creator
08-15-2005, 08:12 PM
Its really funny how every body hates MY RAIDERS. No other team in the NFL gets as much attention as MY team. Why is so much time and energy spent hating? Maybe others are jealous of our loyal fan base? Weather in jail rehab or on parole my tailgate party is bigger than yours, ALWAYS!!!. Even when SD makes us buy tickets to multiple games we still SHOW UP! Win or loose its Silver and Black till I die. The NATION is deep. By the way I roll deep to the game and my crew packs heat. Legaly. :wink:
I'm with you brotha! I was alone here for a while but my peeps are starting to pop up now. By the way Shotkallin, Nice post count "666"

LUVNLIFE
08-16-2005, 04:03 AM
Dude, not all Raider's fans are in jail.
Some are in rehab.
Yea and Ricky Williams is such a standup guy, quits a year just to smoke pot. Oh wait he's not a Raider. :jawdrop: :D

SCUBA STEVE
08-16-2005, 04:41 AM
raiders SUCK
Thats not what you were saying a week ago. Look at how happy you are to know the Raiders are the like DCB, "THE WORLDS BEST" :2purples:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366DSCN1229.JPG

Unforgiven
08-16-2005, 06:28 AM
Thats not what you were saying a week ago. Look at how happy you are to know the Raiders are the like DCB, "THE WORLDS BEST" :2purples:
Kilrtoy with a raiders cap?? oh wait I shouldva known....... :hammerhea

HCS
08-16-2005, 07:15 AM
ok time for raider fans to face it...preseason or not.... RAIDERS SUCK!!!
Have to agree on that one. :D

PalapaHead
08-16-2005, 08:26 AM
HOMO'S
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/11650alcatraz2.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/11650RaiderPrego2.jpg

MagicMtnDan
08-16-2005, 09:09 AM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/672Steelers2005-01.jpg

barbigrl
08-16-2005, 09:59 AM
It's all about the Eagles....hopefully they'll do good without that one guy....lol.... :D

PlyaPlya22
08-16-2005, 10:19 AM
The Raiders suck!!!!!

Creator
08-16-2005, 10:26 AM
Yep the RAIDERS suck all right, Suck the life out of every team they come across. They may not win but you'll never forget playing them!!!

PalapaHead
08-16-2005, 10:30 AM
Yep the RAIDERS suck all right, Suck the life out of every team they come across. They may not win but you'll never forget playing them!!!
Yeaaa - never forget playin them is right. No other teams players show up in a prison transport bus..... :D :hammerhea

SCUBA STEVE
08-16-2005, 10:32 AM
lmao, I like that one. :cool:

Unforgiven
08-16-2005, 11:20 AM
how can you forget playing a bunch of ex cons and drug addicts ...oh wait those are the fans...

SCUBA STEVE
08-16-2005, 11:42 AM
how can you forget playing a bunch of ex cons and drug addicts ...oh wait those are the fans...
Why does everyone hate on the Raiders & their fans? :confused:
If the Raiders were any where but LA or Oakland, do you think they would have the same fan base? Lets say they started off some where in the OC or where the 9ers are. Would they have prissy fans? I think the fan base goes off where the team is located. :D

Unforgiven
08-16-2005, 12:06 PM
If the Raiders were any where but LA or Oakland, do you think they would have the same fan base? Lets say they started off some where in the OC or where the 9ers are. Would they have prissy fans? I think the fan base goes off where the team is located. :D
most teams out there have a fan base that know how to act normal...never had a Denver fan or Green bay or even Dallas fans harass since I'm a 49er fan been to those games no problems...been to a Oakland game nothing but problems...

SCUBA STEVE
08-16-2005, 12:34 PM
most teams out there have a fan base that know how to act normal...never had a Denver fan or Green bay or even Dallas fans harass since I'm a 49er fan been to those games no problems...been to a Oakland game nothing but problems...
Again, based team location. What do you expect if your team is located in the hood? Be happy that the Raiders are out there. If the Raiders would disappear, the problems fans would funnel to other teams. :p

Not So Fast
08-16-2005, 05:30 PM
HOMO'S
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/11650alcatraz2.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/11650RaiderPrego2.jpg
Thats the best thread in this post LMAO :smile: NSF

Desert Rat
08-16-2005, 05:46 PM
:D Raiders do seem to have some troubled players :hammer2: but it fits in with what we expect :idea:
SAN ANTONIO -- Former NFL offensive lineman Barret Robbins, awaiting trial on attempted murder, was arrested on a marijuana possession charge, police said Sunday.
Robbins, a former Pro Bowler with the Oakland Raiders, was detained Saturday night after a bike patrol officer noticed the smell of marijuana coming from his car, Officer Joe Rios said.
the reason this hits the news Rich is because a Bronco getting stopped for having an open container of Mint Julips just isn't news :hammerhea :D

Desert Rat
08-16-2005, 05:54 PM
They wouldn't dare harass a 49'er fan.. hell you might follow them home and redecorate there house or worse yet slap them..... Now see how it works . you think all Raider fans are thugs and on my side of the bay most think you all wear underpants with rear flapper valves..... I don't believe that.... some 9'er fans wear strap ons :2purples:

Kilrtoy
08-16-2005, 05:54 PM
No thugs attract other thugs... The raiders protray themselves as shitbags,which they are and the fans flock to them...
every team has problem fans, but the raiders are the problem

Kilrtoy
08-16-2005, 05:56 PM
You can put the raiders next to the worlds best, but they are still like the SEA DOO in the background, built for LOSERS

Desert Rat
08-16-2005, 05:59 PM
No thugs attract other thugs... The raiders protray themselves as shitbags,which they are and the fans flock to them...
I guess you never been to a Philly game.......

a catered life
08-16-2005, 06:01 PM
go raiders dam who is that in the picture above :eek:

Parker Dreamin
08-16-2005, 06:01 PM
I dont see how anybody could ever be a Raiders fan.......

Desert Rat
08-16-2005, 06:03 PM
Nobody asked you.. it's like owning a certain type of bike or boat, If you have to ask you wouldn't understand..... :D

KACHINA KEN
08-16-2005, 06:06 PM
go saints...............

LUVNLIFE
08-16-2005, 06:42 PM
I've been told by Denver fans that live in Denver and go to the games in Denver that some of the Bronco fans are no different.

LUVNLIFE
08-16-2005, 06:44 PM
:D
the reason this hits the news Rich is because a Bronco getting stopped for having an open container of Mint Julips just isn't news :hammerhea :D
Paul thats just the queer coming out of them. :wink:

LUVNLIFE
08-16-2005, 06:49 PM
Protray??? :idea: :confused: :D :D C-mon they don't really have bring a weapon day at the game. Couple bad apples as with all teams. Got some guys over here taking drugs, over here stealing gas, over here popping shots off in a night club or over there raping someone against their will.

LUVNLIFE
08-16-2005, 06:50 PM
go raiders dam who is that in the picture above :eek:
That's Miguel, didn't you know Willie? :D

LUVNLIFE
08-16-2005, 06:52 PM
I'm sure he will be, at some point very soon.
Just out of curiousity, who is your team? I mean football, not futball. :p ;)

Wyoming
08-16-2005, 07:17 PM
Go Broncos!

Kilrtoy
08-16-2005, 07:24 PM
Just out of curiousity, who is your team? I mean football, not futball. :p ;)
LOL that is a good one
and yes its portray , thanks ..... :D

1h20lowrider
08-16-2005, 07:33 PM
WOW , 3 pages of posting for the raiders...thats not hating
THATS ALOT OF LOVE GO RAIDERS!

Phat Daddy
08-16-2005, 07:41 PM
RAAAAIIDDDDDEERRRRRRRSSSSSSS RAAAAAIIDDDDEEEERRRRRSSSSS RRAAAAIIDDDDEERRRSSSS!!!!!! The chant begins :cool:

Unforgiven
08-17-2005, 06:43 AM
They wouldn't dare harass a 49'er fan.. hell you might follow them home and redecorate there house or worse yet slap them..... Now see how it works . you think all Raider fans are thugs and on my side of the bay most think you all wear underpants with rear flapper valves..... I don't believe that.... some 9'er fans wear strap ons :2purples:
spoken like a true raider fan....They still sucked..

SCUBA STEVE
08-17-2005, 09:37 AM
Hey Kilr it sounds like you are a Raider fan then. Kilr aka Thug In Training & Shit Bag. :D

PalapaHead
08-17-2005, 10:09 AM
YOU CANNOT POLISH A TERD!!!!!

LUVNLIFE
08-17-2005, 06:01 PM
Chargers.
I'm also partial to the Texans and Bengals, for no particular reason.
Now I see why the hate. Years of resentment from your own team sucking so bad :p :D

Desert Rat
08-17-2005, 06:52 PM
spoken like a true raider fan....They still sucked..
Maybe, but ALL 9'er fans of BOTH sexes swallow............

Former Raiderett Aka Eliminator Sprinter
08-18-2005, 05:09 AM
Oh you Charger fans you guys are the worst you talk a good game but can't deliver yeah you had a good season last year but where did that get you a seat right next to us at some super bowl party :D :D so before you start talking a lot of crap about raider fans being in jail lets talk about you guys being right next to TJ :D So in the words of a great poet CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG AND GET READY FOR SOME GOOD FOOTBALL :D :D

Mrs.JBR
08-18-2005, 05:18 AM
Raiders do seem to have some troubled players :hammer2: but it fits in with what we expect :idea:
It's 4:20 somewhere :D

08-18-2005, 05:23 AM
It's 4:20 somewhere :D
Hey you how are you Had a great time with you guys on sat :D :D

riverroyal
08-18-2005, 07:53 AM
my wife and I and my parents went to a charger/ raider game about 7 years ago,here in SD.We left early,Ive never seen so many dicks in one place,after about the 20th comment to my blonde wife from some A- holes in black shirts i felt we needed to leave.I have never been to game since,never will.It was that bad,I dont blame raider fans,I blamed the chargers organization for the lack of security,it was a joke.

PalapaHead
08-18-2005, 07:58 AM
my wife and I and my parents went to a charger/ raider game about 7 years ago,here in SD.We left early,Ive never seen so many dicks in one place,after about the 20th comment to my blonde wife from some A- holes in black shirts i felt we needed to leave.I have never been to game since,never will.It was that bad,I dont blame raider fans,I blamed the chargers organization for the lack of security,it was a joke.
"VIOLA!!!!"
Talk about idiots - who in the feeeuck would spend hours putting on lame make-up and some stupid costume just to goto a football game? GAY. Someone needs to tell these fags...ooops, I mean fans, that Halloween only comes once a year.

riverroyal
08-18-2005, 07:59 AM
i hate everyone,just ask my therapist

Creator
08-18-2005, 08:55 AM
"VIOLA!!!!"
Talk about idiots - who in the feeeuck would spend hours putting on lame make-up and some stupid costume just to goto a football game? GAY. Someone needs to tell these fags...ooops, I mean fans, that Halloween only comes once a year.
OK with that theory you better start bagging on the cheese heads, the Tampa fans, bears fans, giant fans...Should I go on. I guess nascar fans shouldn't wear anything related to their favorite driver either..

Mrs.charitycase
08-18-2005, 09:25 AM
Another boring topic. FOOTBALL!

PalapaHead
08-18-2005, 09:32 AM
OK with that theory you better start bagging on the cheese heads, the Tampa fans, bears fans, giant fans...Should I go on. I guess nascar fans shouldn't wear anything related to their favorite driver either..
I beg to differ. No need to go on. Here's an example;
Cheesehead:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/11650Cheese.JPG
Idiot Raiders Fans:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/11650fanphotos42.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/11650fanphotos5.jpg
You tell me which looks more like a Halloween costume between the 3?
:hammer2:

PalapaHead
08-18-2005, 09:32 AM
There's a big difference between putting a piece of foam cheese on your head and making yourself up like a member of the Kiss Army meets Gwar.
AMEN BROTHER

Creator
08-18-2005, 09:45 AM
Every team has got them...Granted the Raiders have more than most.
http://www.packer.com/images/photos/diehard/brat_head.jpeg
http://www.packer.com/images/photos/diehard/cows.jpeg
http://www.packer.com/images/photos/diehard/hihelp.jpeg
http://www.packer.com/images/photos/diehard/wattomuchtime.jpeg
All in good fun.

PalapaHead
08-18-2005, 09:50 AM
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :)

08-18-2005, 09:50 AM
Well I guess that goes for baseball games to I hate seeing big fat guys in their little angel hats and wings :D and then there are the hockey fans and lets not forget college fans
now those are true fans, but I do agree that some fans take it to the extrem by fighting and getting very insulting
Hell when I was a raiderett some of the fans would get a little violent with us No matter what sports or team there are sure to be Dicks in every crowd

08-18-2005, 12:04 PM
Doesn't Raiderette have an e at the end?
Be nice Mr Shockwave :devil: I've been trying to get it fixed :D

08-19-2005, 04:49 AM
While you're getting that fixed, Former has an E next to the O that it doesn't have. :D
I know I'm still waiting :D :D

Desert Rat
08-19-2005, 04:25 PM
"VIOLA!!!!"
the same dickhead that would adopt "The Bolts" as the nick name for the Chargers....LAME