PDA

View Full Version : San Diego Thunder Boats Regatta

WILDERTHANU
08-15-2005, 07:56 PM
Just got back from SD and Im counting the days to get back for Sept 16-18 Thunder on Mission Bay (www.thunderboats.net). I'll be down in PB all weekend for this awesome weekend of racing. I hope everyone can make it down, I wish I didnt miss last year.

ssmike
08-15-2005, 08:06 PM
Just got back from SD and Im counting the days to get back for Sept 16-18 Thunder on Mission Bay (www.thunderboats.net). I'll be down in PB all weekend for this awesome weekend of racing. I hope everyone can make it down, I wish didnt miss last year.
thats usually a fun weekend....I have friends in PB within walking distance of the race

WILDERTHANU
08-15-2005, 08:23 PM
thats usually a fun weekend....I have friends in PB within walking distance of the race
Well shit Mike, we'll have to party then. Im down there all the time. Hit me up if you're making the race.

Kurtis500
08-15-2005, 08:29 PM
Who all is goin? I'm thinkin about taking both boats... :idea: :idea:

circleboatKIDD
08-15-2005, 08:59 PM
Hopefully Ill be there with a Kboat deal, to give the ole Guru a run, but time is sure running out. :cool:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-15-2005, 09:51 PM
Hopefully Ill be there with a Kboat deal, to give the ole Guru a run, but time is sure running out. :cool:
pass that thing around bra... :D

126driver
08-16-2005, 05:53 AM
pass that thing around bra... :D
LMAO! I'll bring a K too, and the dudes from Willy's chocolate factory agreed to crew for me... :hammerhea

LeE ss13
08-16-2005, 06:54 AM
LMAO! I'll bring a K too, and the dudes from Willy's chocolate factory agreed to crew for me... :hammerhea
Say again Scott ????

126driver
08-16-2005, 07:55 AM
Nothing Larry, I just figured as long as we're passing the pipe around... :D

circleboatKIDD
08-16-2005, 05:26 PM
Jerr Ill post some pics for you after the weekend, :D hell 126driver can take a drive and see for himself, i might even have some of his goodies mixed in with my deal :idea:

LISA BETERMAN
08-17-2005, 06:09 AM
I keep seeing you post that you might show up with a K. Once you said you were picking it up and going to make one of the races. What kind of boat do you own and have you ever even competed in a real race? :confused: Iam pretty sure that even if you do show up that you are not going to give the guru a run for anything or any of the other guys. So stop the bull sh** and bring out a boat!!! :notam: :notam:
Circle Boat Kidd what is your boat number and where have you raced?? :confused: :confused:

problem child
08-17-2005, 04:15 PM
Just got back from Marble Falls and gettin ready for San Diego.
The water was a bit bumpy for us straight liners but the ss guy's looked to be having fun. Hopefully the bay will be a little smoother.
Hope you all make it out to the races, should be a weekend of some good Ol' fashion motor boat racin'.
P.S. please stop by our pits and buy as many t-shirts as you can afford.
The cost of nitro, and or using it has gone up considerably.
See-ya there,
Eddie :cool:

circleboatKIDD
08-17-2005, 04:57 PM
Lisa Betterman I got a top secret info that cant be let out, but thanks for calling me out :p

Jetboatguru
08-17-2005, 05:00 PM
Come on with it KID!! Maybe you will show up this time? :D :D

riverroyal
08-17-2005, 05:27 PM
wasnt last year kinda a joke?I stopped going years ago when the damn prices were getting really stupid,used to be on fiesta island all weekend,great times

circleboatKIDD
08-17-2005, 05:31 PM
Guru, since my hired gun pulled a naked stunt in LB :supp: , things arent looking that great for SD, looks like im just talking a bunch of BS

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-17-2005, 06:34 PM
Guru, since my hired gun pulled a naked stunt in LB :supp: , things arent looking that great for SD, looks like im just talking a bunch of BS
What does that have to do with anything???? SCSC and IHBA have no connection to each other! puff puff.... :notam:

Jetboatguru
08-17-2005, 06:55 PM
What does that have to do with anything???? SCSC and IHBA have no connection to each other! puff puff.... :notam:
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Git yer Hired gun and come out to SD. I will have my hired gun behind the wheel for this race as I have prior engagements.

Bense468
08-17-2005, 06:59 PM
Well shit Mike, we'll have to party then. Im down there all the time. Hit me up if you're making the race.
Hey there MR. Party you missed a good one this past weekend. Should try returning a few of those calls.

circleboatKIDD
08-17-2005, 07:40 PM
Shit looks like Im running out of excuses, well maybe one its kindy hard to get your boat done when its 12hrs away :frown: , and the flights are gettin costly

Kurtis500
08-17-2005, 07:57 PM
wasnt last year kinda a joke?I stopped going years ago when the damn prices were getting really stupid,used to be on fiesta island all weekend,great times
I didnt go last year, but did the two years before. The track isn't ideal nor is the water. I have just as much fun away from the track going to the beach and etc. I think its cheaper to buy a registration packet with 4 passes than to purchase spectator tickets for 4 to go all weekend.
Is the IHBA boat turnout lower last year than it was the year before? I know three years ago it wasn't IHBA, but just the last two.

LISA BETERMAN
08-18-2005, 06:58 AM
[QUOTE=circleboatKIDD]Guru, since my hired gun pulled a naked stunt in LB :supp: , things arent looking that great for SD, looks like im just talking a bunch of BS[/QUOTE
If you are the Circle Boat Kidd why the hell do you need someone to drive for you? :confused: :confused:
This is the problem with you K boat guys all talk no action. :eek: Every time i get on these boards you are talking about all the K that are coming to the next race and every race its the same 3 to 4 boats. :angry2: Either put up or shut up!!! If you say your going to make it do it, Kidd has been talking sh** all year and i will bet $100 that he won,t make a race this year or next!!!! :hammerhea
Me and my dad love to go and watch the cicrle boats and i hope you can get a great turn out in San Deigo :D :D

uclahater
08-18-2005, 07:19 AM
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Git yer Hired gun and come out to SD. I will have my hired gun behind the wheel for this race as I have prior engagements.
Come Again :confused:

DAVEY B
08-18-2005, 07:58 AM
[QUOTE=Jetboatguru]Come on with it KID!! Maybe you will show up this time? :D :D[/QUOTE
Whats up with this sh** hired gun my a** you better be there!!!! :frown:

circleboatKIDD
08-18-2005, 04:27 PM
Lisa Betterman :idea: to tell you the truth I know nothing about circle boats nor have I ever owned one driven one or anything just a wanna be, so just shut your mouth and sit your ass in the stands with you and yo papi and have a hell of a time at the races. :D

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
08-18-2005, 05:12 PM
Lisa Betterman :idea: to tell you the truth I know nothing about circle boats nor have I ever owned one driven one or anything just a wanna be, so just shut your mouth and sit your ass in the stands with you and yo papi and have a hell of a time at the races. :D
hey kidd.....i know you got a boat....sounds like lisa is gettin the better of ya...show some pics kidd :p

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-18-2005, 06:18 PM
The Kidd grew up watching his grandfather race and aspires to beat him someday... :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
08-19-2005, 08:43 PM
I keep seeing you post that you might show up with a K. Once you said you were picking it up and going to make one of the races. What kind of boat do you own and have you ever even competed in a real race? :confused: Iam pretty sure that even if you do show up that you are not going to give the guru a run for anything or any of the other guys. So stop the bull sh** and bring out a boat!!! :notam: :notam:
Circle Boat Kidd what is your boat number and where have you raced?? :confused: :confused:
Circleboatkidd in his prime... :D
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/10001/Circleboatkidd.jpg

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
08-19-2005, 09:35 PM
where you at kidd..........??????? respond sometime ok?......come by the house and we can talk arm extensions.....j/k///////...im having a party next weekend,keg beer,food all the good stuff..strippers also!!!!

Jordy
08-19-2005, 09:42 PM
I'm thinking I might just drag the boat over and spectate from the water. :D :D :D

LISA BETERMAN
08-20-2005, 05:53 AM
Circleboatkidd in his prime... :D
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/10001/Circleboatkidd.jpg
If he has a SS boat get him out there, Iam just tired of reading the boards and all these guy are saying we're going to be at the next race and never do! :eek:
If he's a driver why does he need a "hired gun" :confused:
Hey king are you really going to drive in phx. if so i'll be there :shift: :shift:

stix818
08-20-2005, 04:08 PM
We'll be making the show also. Hopefully the driver will pull his head out and actually have some fun on Sunday!!!!!!!!