PDA

View Full Version : kid brother needs help!

TRG
08-15-2005, 09:38 PM
my kid brother is in havasu tonight and needs some info on where he and a buddy can have a trailer repaired!
they were heading toward home via parker and a lady had a sezier passed out from it and ran into the trailer tweaking all three axles (they need to be replaced) can anyone help out with some #'s of any co. in the havasu area that can take on a job like this?
the boat is a 29' warlock.
my # is 626-991-9031
my brother's # is 626-831-3370 (tommy)
i will check back on this topic tomorrow sometime and hopefuly someone has some info for me!
much thanks!
Todd

voodoomedman
08-16-2005, 07:26 AM
my kid brother is in havasu tonight and needs some info on where he and a buddy can have a trailer repaired!
they were heading toward home via parker and a lady had a sezier passed out from it and ran into the trailer tweaking all three axles (they need to be replaced) can anyone help out with some #'s of any co. in the havasu area that can take on a job like this?
the boat is a 29' warlock.
my # is 626-991-9031
my brother's # is 626-831-3370 (tommy)
i will check back on this topic tomorrow sometime and hopefuly someone has some info for me!
much thanks!
Todd
Ummmmm. Just for a stab in the dark.... Zieman has a plant in Havi. Maybe they can help??????

Jerrys59
08-16-2005, 07:30 AM
Ziemans trailer is no longer there. There making them in Phoenix now.
That is the new site of Lowes.