PDA

View Full Version : Mike Tyson on a jet ski...

Riverkid
08-16-2005, 07:44 AM
Way to go, Mike. At least he wasn't riding it at the river! :D
ROME (Aug. 14) - Former heavyweight champion Mike Tyson was fined $373.71 for riding a jet ski too close to shore and without a helmet, police on the popular tourist island of Capri said Sunday.
Tyson, who has reportedly been linked to misbehavior on various other islands up and down Italy's coast in the last week, entered within the safe distance of 500 yards from shore, Marshall Capello Tramparulo said.
The fine was paid by the captain of a boat Tyson has been traveling on, Tramparulo said.
Tyson violated the local ordinance Thursday afternoon - a time when Capri is filled with tourists from nearby Naples or the Amalfi coast.

Dribble
08-16-2005, 08:13 AM
I don't think that's the most serious crime he's ever commited.

HCS
08-16-2005, 08:14 AM
You have to ware a helmet! Shit, that's worse than California.

Riverkid
08-16-2005, 08:30 AM
So would an open season on lake lice. Where'd that shotgun thread go?.. :D
Real genius out at Elsinore on Sat. We made three runs through the high speed zone in my bud's blower boat and had a guy on a sea doo cut us off twice in a row...

sintax
08-16-2005, 08:57 AM
So would an open season on lake lice. Where'd that shotgun thread go?.. :D
Real genius out at Elsinore on Sat. We made three runs through the high speed zone in my bud's blower boat and had a guy on a sea doo cut us off twice in a row...
I thought that was the designated seadoo doughnut spinout zone?
Any pics of Tyson on a seadoo that could be entertaining...

Captain Dan
08-16-2005, 10:50 AM
Tyson on a PWC, that's loodicruth! ;)

phebus
08-16-2005, 11:20 AM
When there is no one around to rape, you have to find other things to do........