PDA

View Full Version : Good morning all....going to Disneyland...

bunny 166
08-16-2005, 07:46 AM
Anyone know if the new Space Mountain is open yet? How is the ride? Do you think Brett is tall enough to ride? Thanks.... :D

barbigrl
08-16-2005, 07:49 AM
Have fun Bunny!! I am jelouse! Yes space mountian is open!! Don't forget to ride the Pooh ride!! :D

MR HARLEY
08-16-2005, 07:53 AM
Just went on August 2nd My birthday and it was Packed , and Hot and Muggy , Waited 1 and 1/2 hours in line for space mountain and got in the terminal and they told us the ride has been shut down (And would'nt open again ) :( Thunder mountain was also shut down , None the less the rest of the 6 hours we were there was not any better at all , although they did recieve a not so nice email from me that I am awaiting there response on .
I hope its open for you today as well as every other ride.
Have a Great Day with your Family !!!

bunny 166
08-16-2005, 07:55 AM
Have fun Bunny!! I am jelouse! Yes space mountian is open!! Don't forget to ride the Pooh ride!! :D
Ditch work and come with me Mel!! :skull:
I need someone to ride rides with me.....

bunny 166
08-16-2005, 07:55 AM
Just went on August 2nd My birthday and it was Packed , and Hot and Muggy , Waited 1 and 1/2 hours in line for space mountain and got in the terminal and they told us the ride has been shut down (And would'nt open again ) :( Thunder mountain was also shut down , None the less the rest of the 6 hours we were there was not any better at all , although they did recieve a not so nice email from me that I am awaiting there response on .
I hope its open for you today as well as every other ride.
Have a Great Day with your Family !!!
Oh,no! I'm sorry to hear that....I hope our day is better.... :hammer2: :hammer2:

barbigrl
08-16-2005, 07:58 AM
Ditch work and come with me Mel!! :skull:
I need someone to ride rides with me.....
Beleive me the way my day is starting off I would!!!! I wish I still had my pass.

bunny 166
08-16-2005, 08:05 AM
Beleive me the way my day is starting off I would!!!! I wish I still had my pass.
Wanna meet me there?? I sense an illness coming on..... :hammerhea

HOOTER SLED-
08-16-2005, 08:05 AM
Have fun bun. Hit up Flash Mountain and post the pics. :D Man, I would NEVER go there in the Summer. We used to have passes. I would also never go and just pay for a day. Might as well get the passes. And stay away from the Pooh ride. That thing sucks.

bunny 166
08-16-2005, 08:07 AM
Have fun bun. Hit up Flash Mountain and post the pics. :D Man, I would NEVER go there in the Summer. We used to have passes. I would also never go and just pay for a day. Might as well get the passes. And stay away from the Pooh ride. That thing sucks.
Wanna come J? Or have Michelle bring the boys and meet me there.... :D

bunny 166
08-16-2005, 08:16 AM
Ok guys, outta here....Have a great Monday everyone! :wink: :wink:
Michelle and Barbi, call me on the celly if you wanna meet me there.... :D

barbigrl
08-16-2005, 08:18 AM
And stay away from the Pooh ride. That thing sucks.
U are going straight to hell J. :jawdrop:

barbigrl
08-16-2005, 08:19 AM
Ok guys, outta here....Have a great Monday everyone! :wink: :wink:
Michelle and Barbi, call me on the celly if you wanna meet me there.... :D
Have fun Bunny!! Trust me, if my boss pisses me off one more time this morning, I am on my way!!! :wink:

Redneck
08-16-2005, 08:24 AM
Anyone know if the new Space Mountain is open yet? How is the ride? Do you think Brett is tall enough to ride? Thanks.... :D
my invite must have gotten lost :cry:

HOOTER SLED-
08-16-2005, 06:30 PM
U are going straight to hell J. :jawdrop:
Hold the door open for me will ya??? :D :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: