PDA

View Full Version : CBBB PICS??? Where they at???

NOTALENT
08-16-2005, 08:32 AM
Alot of peeps went, so wheres the pics????

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-16-2005, 08:41 AM
Too shallow for our boat to make the run up. We hung out around Moabi all weekend. And never took one single pic. :boxingguy

NOTALENT
08-16-2005, 08:43 AM
Too shallow for our boat to make the run up. We hung out around Moabi all weekend. And never took one single pic. :boxingguy
are you serious...??? what a bummer..its cool though...I dont think those jets wanted to see ur boat... ;) :D did you have a good time???

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-16-2005, 08:46 AM
Yeah, we had a great time. The original plans for the weekend ended up not happening but we had fun. The boat finally ran awesome. :D

NOTALENT
08-16-2005, 08:50 AM
That's the important thing...so what did you get her up to....??? :220v:

WUTWZAT
08-16-2005, 08:57 AM
I was behind a camera, never in front of one and everyone else I know did the same thing. We tried to stay on the down low this weekend. :cool:
Jason

riverbound
08-16-2005, 08:57 AM
Yeah, we had a great time. The original plans for the weekend ended up not happening but we had fun. The boat finally ran awesome. :D
Did you notice anymore power?? Was the boat faster??

WUTWZAT
08-16-2005, 08:59 AM
Yeah yeah what he said, I noticed J having a good time keeping up with the "Little Schiada" did he notice how fast it was on his GPS Speedo when they were side by side?
Jason

NOTALENT
08-16-2005, 09:00 AM
I was behind a camera, never in front of one and everyone else I know did the same thing. We tried to stay on the down low this weekend. :cool:
Jason
so in other words you were takin pics???? if so post them..and I know you have some on your camera phone...email me them.. :hammerhea

riverbound
08-16-2005, 09:03 AM
so in other words you were takin pics???? if so post them..and I know you have some on your camera phone...email me them.. :hammerhea
This coming from the guy who STILL hasnt posted pics of the Parker Party :confused: And I know you got the GOOD :devil: ones. I have been checking my email waiting.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
08-16-2005, 09:05 AM
I'm working on resizing them right now. I should have some up in a few hours. It was one of the best times we have had on a river trip. That Arroweed Lounge on Saturday night was over the top. Great company, cool band.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-16-2005, 09:07 AM
Jason took some peeps on speed runs here and there and I think had it up to 103mph. I know he squared off with a Daytona with twins and the Stoker was victorious! ;) :D
I have no clue if its faster or has more power. Jason doesn't run it much past 90mph with me in it. :supp: I get skeered! ;)

WUTWZAT
08-16-2005, 09:10 AM
The camera I was using belonged to Hot Boat, maybe someone will be nice enough to give a preview but I don't have the pics I took, but I hear I may get credit for them in the magazine. :D
Jason

NOTALENT
08-16-2005, 09:22 AM
This coming from the guy who STILL hasnt posted pics of the Parker Party :confused: And I know you got the GOOD :devil: ones. I have been checking my email waiting.
amazingly I havent gotten them either... :( Dana is procrastinating...she said she was to tired from work..and then we were suppost to go to lucilles last night..but I had to study...It wasnt from a digital so I think thats why its takin longer...

WUTWZAT
08-16-2005, 09:24 AM
Here is a pic I took with my camera phone while waiting for the owner to move out of frame.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5634Image010.jpg
Then rest were like this, boats floating with girls on them and then detail shots of the hardware and detail shots of the boats too. :jawdrop:
Jason

NOTALENT
08-16-2005, 09:26 AM
nice...so did you pass out with kurt.... :idea: :D

Mr. Crusader 83
08-16-2005, 10:12 AM
i posted some pics under just jets..... take a look

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-16-2005, 10:13 AM
I saw you guys hangin in the Park Moabi Channel on Saturday. I was at the CBBB, but could'nt launch my boat and my son wanted to go boating. So we drove down to Park Moabi and launched. We drove through the channel at about 4:15.
I didn't take any pictures either!
you should have stopped by!

river redy
08-16-2005, 12:11 PM
undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedHere is a pic I took with my camera phone while waiting for the owner to move out of frame.
Then rest were like this, boats floating with girls on them and then detail shots of the hardware and detail shots of the boats too. :jawdrop:
Jason
the driver looks better in the boat then she does! pretty pathetic! especially when he had two hot girls with him all weekend!
**the boat owners daughter**
p.s. my dad made a bad mistake by letting some other girl sit in my boat

blender over
08-16-2005, 12:37 PM
Hey Riverbound, are you the guy me and my bro raced comming back from the sandbar fri afternoon? We had 2 21ft liberator whackers.

BarryMac
08-16-2005, 12:58 PM
Mrs. B, did you make it domwn to the SandBar? I think I saw you guys but wasn't 100% sure...

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-16-2005, 01:00 PM
Mrs. B, did you make it domwn to the SandBar? I think I saw you guys but wasn't 100% sure...
We were at the sandbar yesterday. Saturday we drove by but didn't stop.
;)

NOTALENT
08-16-2005, 01:05 PM
Hey Riverbound, are you the guy me and my bro raced comming back from the sandbar fri afternoon? We had 2 21ft liberator whackers.
what time was it??? I think we did race u.....

KIDPUNCHY
08-16-2005, 01:10 PM
undefinedundefinedundefinedundefined
the driver looks better in the boat then she does! pretty pathetic! especially when he had to hot girls with him all weekend!
YOUR MOTHER IS THE CRACK-HEAD?????TO HOT GIRLS OR TWO HOT GIRLS???
YOUR DAD DIDN'T MAKE THE CHOICE..............THE GUY FROM HOT BOAT DID!!! YOUR BOAT????WHAT ARE YOU 14-15?????ARE YOU THE ONE WITH THE CHEESE ALL OVER YOUR ASS???? OR THE ONE WITH ALL THE METAL IN YOUR MOUTH?????
WITH THAT SAID, THE GUY WHO OWNS THE BOAT WAS PRETTY COOL.........

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-16-2005, 01:11 PM
You weren't in Havasu this weekend???? :messedup:

KIDPUNCHY
08-16-2005, 01:17 PM
your Mother Is The Crack-head?????to Hot Girls Or Two Hot Girls???
Your Dad Didn't Make The Choice..............the Guy From Hot Boat Did!!! Your Boat????what Are You 14-15?????are You The One With The Cheese All Over Your Ass???? Or The One With All The Metal In Your Mouth?????
With That Said, The Guy Who Owns The Boat Was Pretty Cool.........
Bump Bump Bump

NOTALENT
08-16-2005, 01:25 PM
You weren't in Havasu this weekend???? :messedup:
oh...I thought he was talking about the parker trip...we raced a similar boat.. :rollside:
oh...and I was there in spirit!!! :devil:

KIDPUNCHY
08-16-2005, 01:30 PM
YOUR MOTHER IS THE CRACK-HEAD?????TO HOT GIRLS OR TWO HOT GIRLS???
YOUR DAD DIDN'T MAKE THE CHOICE..............THE GUY FROM HOT BOAT DID!!! YOUR BOAT????WHAT ARE YOU 14-15?????ARE YOU THE ONE WITH THE CHEESE ALL OVER YOUR ASS???? OR THE ONE WITH ALL THE METAL IN YOUR MOUTH?????
WITH THAT SAID, THE GUY WHO OWNS THE BOAT WAS PRETTY COOL.........
ONE MORE BUMP FOR THE DUMB LITTLE GIRL :devil:

JetBoatRich
08-16-2005, 01:33 PM
how about a little fun at the bar :confused:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/78Steph_862.jpg

Mrs.Racer277
08-16-2005, 01:36 PM
LOL!
Cute Pic Rich. :D

KIDPUNCHY
08-16-2005, 01:42 PM
Jbr & Mrs Racer ..................to Bad You Were Not Over By This Guys Boat When The Hot Boat Guy Had Court Get On The Boat To Take Pics.........this Guys Wife Couldnt Keep Her F'n Mouth Shut..............then Her Stupid Little Girls Showed Up & Talked Shit About Court.....

Mrs.Racer277
08-16-2005, 01:55 PM
Jbr & Mrs Racer ..................to Bad You Were Not Over By This Guys Boat When The Hot Boat Guy Had Court Get On The Boat To Take Pics.........this Guys Wife Couldnt Keep Her F'n Mouth Shut..............then Her Stupid Little Girls Showed Up & Talked Shit About Court.....
So not cool. :devil: Jealous biatches. :devil: Obviously they were not hot enough to be in the boat. :frown: Poor Court. I hope she still had a great weekend.

KIDPUNCHY
08-16-2005, 01:58 PM
So not cool. :devil: Jealous biatches. :devil: Obviously they were not hot enough to be in the boat. :frown: Poor Court. I hope she still had a great weekend.
THE GUY WAS COOL.................HIS WIFE OR GRAND MOTHER..........WHAT-EVER SHE WAS....BITCH..................& HER KIDS...........STUPID LITTLE GIRLS!!!!!!!

Mrs.Racer277
08-16-2005, 02:01 PM
THE GUY WAS COOL.................HIS WIFE OR GRAND MOTHER..........WHAT-EVER SHE WAS....BITCH..................& HER KIDS...........STUPID LITTLE GIRLS!!!!!!!
Glad to hear someone was an adult. What a bunch of BS!
Make sure you give her XXXXX's for me. :) :)

blender over
08-16-2005, 02:03 PM
I dont remember, it had to be after 12:00 though.
We left the sandbar back down to havasu at the same time.

Rev. Williams
08-16-2005, 03:09 PM
the driver looks better in the boat then she does! pretty pathetic! especially when he had to hot girls with him all weekend!
You see, they wanted pics for Hot Boat, not Crack Wh*re Magazine... Now if it would have been Crack Wh*re, you and your mom would have been centerfold material !!!
Now shut your frikin crack pipe puffing little lips and crawl back in that trailer you call a home and hope to hell you never see me again!!! I have no problem beating a b*tch like you down AND HARD !!!
Like Kid Punchy said, Pops was totally cool and was and was more than happy to help her in the boat for the pics. Maybe when (or if) you grow up you'll realize this was about the boat making it into a magazine and nothing more. Now you've gone and opened your trap in the wrong place and you will be in some serious sh*t !!! Let it go if you know what's good for you!
And as everyone there (but you) knows this is my girlfriend and I will protect to the death !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

NOTALENT
08-16-2005, 03:11 PM
You see, they wanted pics for Hot Boat, not Crack Wh*re Magazine... Now if it would have been Crack Wh*re, you and your mom would have been centerfold material !!!
Now shut your frikin crack pipe puffing little lips and crawl back in that trailer you call a home and hope to hell you never see me again!!! I have no problem beating a b*tch like you down AND HARD !!!
Like Kid Punchy said, Pops was totally cool and was and was more than happy to help her in the boat for the pics. Maybe when (or if) you grow up you'll realize this was about the boat making it into a magazine and nothing more. Now you've gone and opened your trap in the wrong place and you will be in some serious sh*t !!! Let it go if you know what's good for you!
And as everyone there (but you) knows this is my girlfriend and I will protect to the death !!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
DAMN....BURN!!!!!! :rollside:

riverbound
08-16-2005, 03:15 PM
I wasnt there this weekend. It could have been my boats cosusin (boardsmnj's boat) My boat is too fast to race, I would have just let you win making it look like my boat is slow :wink:

Mrs.Racer277
08-16-2005, 03:29 PM
Pics of her are awesome. :D
Sorry anything bad was said about her.
Again Jealous biatches. :frown:

chub
08-16-2005, 03:30 PM
Jason took some peeps on speed runs here and there and I think had it up to 103mph. I know he squared off with a Daytona with twins and the Stoker was victorious! ;) :D
I have no clue if its faster or has more power. Jason doesn't run it much past 90mph with me in it. :supp: I get skeered! ;)
Was this boat named TRYKSTER? Min and I ran with and got smoked earlier. I called him out to Al who I had seen while we were running and he said he was now having motor problems. :sleeping: Great to finally meet you all and look forward to more STOKER ADVENTURES. (Say it like a cartoon announcer)

TeamGreene
08-16-2005, 03:31 PM
We had fun hang'in with you guys @ the bar Sat. night even if Jen gave me a bath with her drink! JK Had a great time.

TeamGreene
08-16-2005, 03:37 PM
That was crazy! Courtney did nothing wrong and that broad was way out of line. Sorry you guys had to leave the bar Saturday night. We will party next time!!!

BIGAMIST
08-16-2005, 03:41 PM
We had fun hang'in with you guys @ the bar Sat. night even if Jen gave me a bath with her drink! JK Had a great time.
Nice to meet you & the wife :D we'll do it again soon :D .........she just told me about the drink.....sorry :D :D :D :p

riverbound
08-16-2005, 03:45 PM
Team Greene.....Is your boat a spectra 18??? I saw it on another board. It looks like mine.

TeamGreene
08-16-2005, 03:47 PM
Team Greene.....Is your boat a spectra 18??? I saw it on another board. It looks like mine.
Yes it is but no bow rail

blender over
08-16-2005, 03:50 PM
I wasnt there this weekend. It could have been my boats cosusin (boardsmnj's boat) My boat is too fast to race, I would have just let you win making it look like my boat is slow :wink:
What is your top speed with that stoker?
The one i raced was not that impressive for a 300

riverbound
08-16-2005, 03:52 PM
What is your top speed with that stoker?
The one i raced was not that impressive for a 300
On a good day I can get 34 mph ;)

KIDPUNCHY
08-16-2005, 04:08 PM
undefinedundefinedundefinedundefined
the driver looks better in the boat then she does! pretty pathetic! especially when he had two hot girls with him all weekend!
NICE TRY ON THE EDIT..................STUPID :D

NOTALENT
08-16-2005, 04:12 PM
here's the hot picture...where's the not??? :D
http://shim1.shutterfly.com/procgserv/47b5d634b3127cce985484b8238400000026108AaNWzFizbNu

NOTALENT
08-16-2005, 04:27 PM
I see river redy is back on....sooooo...BUMP!!! :crossx:

BIGAMIST
08-16-2005, 05:50 PM
I see river redy is back on....sooooo...BUMP!!! :crossx:
this is one of the hotties
here ya go :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/121A_face_only_a_mother_could_love.bmp

BIGAMIST
08-16-2005, 07:00 PM
this is one of the hotties
here ya go :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/121A_face_only_a_mother_could_love.bmp
looks like this needed a bump :rollside:

SBC 4 LIFE
08-16-2005, 08:50 PM
Here is a pic I took with my camera phone while waiting for the owner to move out of frame.
Jason
whats up jason? wheres the pics of those girls u told me bout.. ya the ones u guys gave the t-shirts to? :)

JetBoatRich
08-17-2005, 03:13 AM
:D Steve (riverready) is a great guy :rolleyes: like others said, maybe just a missunderstanding between the others :devil:

JetBoatRich
08-22-2005, 06:36 AM
Steve's Boat Looks Fast :jawdrop: took these shots at Big River a couple weeks ago
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/78Steph_805.jpg
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/78Steph_803.jpg

river redy
08-22-2005, 06:47 AM
yea rich it hauls ass on the trailer :D

river redy
08-22-2005, 06:48 AM
is that you in your new boat next to the golf cart? :smile:

JetBoatRich
08-22-2005, 06:57 AM
is that you in your new boat next to the golf cart? :smile:
New Boat :idea: :supp: