PDA

View Full Version : Huge Thanks To The Cbbb Guys!!!!

Danhercules
08-16-2005, 07:27 PM
You guys (and gals) rock! Great weekend. Lots of work for you to put this thing on, and I want to let you know I really appreciate it!!
Thanks again!!!!!!!!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
08-16-2005, 07:29 PM
Yes, thanks a lot guys! I know it is a lot of work. Thanks to you, too, Dan, I know you helped a lot also. And congrats on your prize ;)

disco_charger
08-16-2005, 07:31 PM
You guys used to have a good handle on the weather, you've kinda lost your touch. However, the rest of it was great. As usual the Disco's Three had a really good time! :D

Nucking futs
08-16-2005, 07:51 PM
Awsome time as always and can't wait for next year !!!!!!!!!

Squirtin Thunder
08-16-2005, 07:55 PM
Awsome time as always and can't wait for next year !!!!!!!!!
It was nice to see and meet everyone. I can't wait till next year also.
But Hey Tim lets not pop and engines next year !!!

Bailey
08-16-2005, 08:07 PM
Thanks for a great weekend just got home, had a great time met alot of nice people. Rivertard Mike made my hole weekend. I have video of the pickle fork being pulled up but I have to figure out how to post it.

SPECTRABRENT
08-16-2005, 08:17 PM
We had a great time!
Brent

Keithb87
08-16-2005, 08:24 PM
Thank God I missed that :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/9167DSC00848-med.JPG
Must if been Friday night. Cuz I was doin Midnight Maintence in the Parking Lot Saturday night. :220v:

Squirtin Thunder
08-16-2005, 08:26 PM
Must if been Friday night. Cuz I was doin Midnight Maintence in the Parking Lot Saturday night. :220v:
I am tooo !!!
:2purples: The clothes came off Friday night way too easy from what I hear !!! :2purples:

Wicked Performance Boats
08-16-2005, 08:27 PM
THANKS! You guys put on a hella weekend. Had a great time[even with the rainstorm sunday nite] we really enjoyed ourselves. Saw some old friends and made some new ones. We didn't see them pull out the eliminator daytona sunday morning. Can't wait to see the pics. but did see it on the trailer later. Avi was a better host hotel this time. Now if we can get rid of the lake lice! Mr.&Mrs. Budlight and son

My Man's Sportin' Wood
08-16-2005, 08:29 PM
:eek:

cyclone
08-16-2005, 08:52 PM
Thanks to everyone involved in making CBBB happen (the lloyds, sponsors, friends etc.) and Vdrive Video, and everyone workin the launch ramp saturday night. Also thanks to everyone who gave me shots of cuervo, beer, oatmeal cookies, jello and those other liquids i failed to identify on my way to multiple bad hangovers.
this was the best cbbb yet in my humble opinion and i'm not just saying that because my boat ran all weekend. :D

flat broke
08-16-2005, 09:03 PM
Thaks for the kind words folks.
I'd like to thank my Mom, youngest brother and his girlfriend, Danhercules and Amy, Greg(Waxer), Tom Foolery and his crew, and everyone else who helped out here and there in their own way.
My hightlights for the weekend were seeing how happy Hacker was when he came back to the beach on Sunday with a 78.8 showing on the "max speed" window with basically no hardware setup on the boat; and taking my youngest brother out on the river for the first time.
The only thing that would have made it better would have been having Em there with me.
Chris

Brooski
08-16-2005, 09:35 PM
I would like to say thank you again for putting on a great event. Kim and I had a great time seeing old friends and meeting new friends. Everyone was great. And there are lots of photos and stories to tell...............

Squirtin Thunder
08-16-2005, 09:35 PM
Chris and Tyson it was nice to finally meet you. Thanks for putting on the event !!! Tyson sweet boat !!!

Sportin' Wood
08-17-2005, 05:07 AM
Damn' What a great weekend! The arrowweed clown posse kept us all laughing our asses off all weekend. Nelson you should sell how to dancing tapes, those moves are the sh!t. Hallett Dave lived up to his legend, I'll never hear "up against the wall" again with out seeing Dave. Elevator Boy.... Enough said!!!I met so many people I can't even begin to remember all the names. Just a great event. Even if you don't have a classic boat this event fully kicks a$$.
Great people, Great Boats, and a great attitude by all. My Hat is off to Rivertard. That man should never have to buy a beer in the Lounge again. 3 hours on the launch ramp helping everyone, put on a hell of a show on the water, danced his a$$ off all weekend. Most likely the last one to bed and the first guy up in the morning, and damn does he run that boat hard. A true gentlemen.
Can't wait for next year, Thanks guys!

Hustler
08-17-2005, 06:50 AM
Chris and Tyson, Thanks again for for putting so much work into CBBB. We had a great time all weekend, we even enjoyed sitting in the rain for a couple hours sunday. Thanks to all that sponsored the event and Old Rigger those trophy were off the hook.

hbpdub
08-17-2005, 07:26 AM
Yeah thanks everyone, this year was my first and I got to say it was one of the best times. Many thanks to nucking futs who helped solve our electrical problem in the parking lot, I'll be sure to pack the coors original next year. This event rocks and will definetly be attending next year with my newest project.
Also vdrive video let me know when you get that new dvd done.

Bense468
08-17-2005, 07:29 AM
DAMN...Sounds like a good time. Wish I could of made it.

RiverToysJas
08-17-2005, 09:40 AM
I think I found the next magic boat!!!! ;) :D :D
I can't believe I'm in the background of that photo!!! At least I'm looking down at my beer.....waiting for it all to end!!!! :eek:
Thanks so much Chris & Tyson, Shannon, Em, and all those who made it happen one more time!!! We had a blast.
RTJas :D

LAFD
08-17-2005, 09:49 AM
Thanks To The Loyd Brothers And Sponsers For Puttin This Event On. This Was My First Year Goin And Wont Be The Last. Awesome Boats And Awesome People. Cant Wait Till Next Year.....

rivertard
08-17-2005, 10:32 AM
Chris and Tyson and your better halfs. Had a Great time, got rooms for next year allready sportin' wood I can't take all the credit for the ramp I had lots of help (STEVE "Beautiful Noise" Tom Cress Richie and Allen) We all worked together and we gotr beer from some of the boaters, Like I nedded it. I'd like to say thanks to a great bunch of boaters all of you made this weekend great..
(Rivertard)

disco_charger
08-17-2005, 11:46 AM
Hey RT, I got to say I'm pissed at myself for not getting over to meet you. I guess you don't live that far away, and I really wanted to take a look at your boat. Man that thing runs super hard. If I were your motor builder I'd follow you around with video as an advertisement. I sat on the beach, enjoying the show you put on. Next year, I'm wandering over with some beer. I owe you that for the entertainment. :cool:

Hot Rod Hallett
08-17-2005, 04:18 PM
As always had an awesome time! Loved partying in the parking lot Friday evening/Sat. morning and watching the crazy fireworks show with Disco/Rivertoys etc. Great to see everyone and catch up. Big shout out to Hack and Flatbroke and the girls for all the hard work. Thanks to V-drive video for shooting the on water coverage. Thanks to Waxer for pulling my boat out Sat. night and to NuckingFuts for launching my super hungover ass on Sat. morning. I think it took me about an hour to put my plug in, take my trailer straps off the back of my boat, pull my scoop cover off, and prepare to get her wet. Wanna play you gotta pay I guess. see all you cats later.
Hot Rod Hallett

455Rocket
08-17-2005, 07:34 PM
This was my first year at CBBB, and my buddies and I thoroughly enjoyed it. A great venue for the only guy’s trip this season! To everyone I met: hope to see you next year and I promise my margaritas won't strip the gel coat next time...lightweights!

Cs19
08-17-2005, 08:00 PM
Thanks to everyone for a great weekend especially the Lloyd bros.
Hack, the boat looks good. :wink:

JoeMekanik
08-17-2005, 08:31 PM
I agree, thanks for the great weekend guy's. Glad we got the chance to enjoy the event! Thanks to the cbbb crew for all the hard work! Hopefully we'll see ya'll soon!

victorfb
08-17-2005, 10:27 PM
This was my first year at CBBB, and my buddies and I thoroughly enjoyed it. A great venue for the only guy’s trip this season! To everyone I met: hope to see you next year and I promise my margaritas won't strip the gel coat next time...lightweights!
glad you had a great time. next year though, keep that crazy concoction away from me and my boat. unless maybe you find it has more octane than my fuel, which i have no doubt it does. you need to get a license for that stuff. :D

dropt98chevy
08-19-2005, 05:22 PM
My pop's(Beautiful Noise) convinced me to tag along this year since I bitched that I couldn't go last year and I have no regrets. Will definatly tag along again. Great event!

number 1 hondo
08-19-2005, 07:34 PM
You guys are the best thanks for everthing that everbody did for me this weekend and thanks for all the people that voted for my boat hope to see you gays soon and drink lots of beer with RIVIERTARD again!!!!!!!

number 1 hondo
08-19-2005, 07:40 PM
Chris and Tyson and your better halfs. Had a Great time, got rooms for next year allready sportin' wood I can't take all the credit for the ramp I had lots of help (STEVE "Beautiful Noise" Tom Cress Richie and Allen) We all worked together and we gotr beer from some of the boaters, Like I nedded it. I'd like to say thanks to a great bunch of boaters all of you made this weekend great..
(Rivertard)
Rivertard I will get that number to you if you want to get your seats done I will get the best deal for you (cheap)!!!!!!!!!!! just for you