PDA

View Full Version : Check out this 95 MPH small block powered Jet

QuickJet
08-16-2005, 08:30 PM
Another idiot posting a 50 mph pile of S&@t !!!
http://www.craigslist.com/eby/boa/90739202.html

WUTWZAT
08-17-2005, 04:52 AM
Its got a panther it must be fast :D

Tim_T
08-17-2005, 05:04 AM
95mph flat bottom-V-hull?

QuickJet
08-17-2005, 03:48 PM
95mph flat bottom-V-hull?
Ha ha ha, that's what cought my attention. I emailed him for pics and I have yet to see them. :idea:

Sleek-Jet
08-17-2005, 04:40 PM
with 2 full tanks of gas,got the guts?? or best offer or trade ,talk to me tough guy!
So, who really does have the balls to run this thing???? :D

QuickJet
08-17-2005, 07:26 PM
Here's how the e-email has been going:
Quickjet: Nice add. I'll buy your pile of shit if it can beat my honest 80 mph Bahner.
What now???
That boat will NEVER do 95 with a Panther jet and a small block. Might want to change your add so you don't look stupid.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Him:
wow runnin your mouth without seeing it dude ,my boat has a hendrick racing motor ,ITS A NASCAR CUP MOTOR ,yea a 800 hp with nitrous,all new and it rocks i beat over half the gas hog big blocks i race and watch em flinch when they get beat, muaaaa hahahahaha ! ,have your dad buy you another STORE MADE BOAT , AND MY PANTHER IS DIALED ,40,000 gals a minute @4700rpm and it tacks at 8500,lets race like the show "PIINKS" YOU KNOW LOOSE THE RACE LOSE YOUR RIDE ? NEW SHOW ON SPEED , CH ! TELL ME WHERE TO MEET mr mouth
Quickjet: I race @ Camp Far West in Wheatland. It's off hiway 65. And just so you know, a Panther pump will NEVER allow a motor to spin 8,500 hundred RPM. And it takes way more than 800 bottle fed horsrepower to go 95mph with a panther pump.
I'll race you for pinks. That way when I win your boat you can watch me drill a hole in it and sink it to the bottom of the lake.
I camp at the south shore. My boat is black with gold.
Looking forward to watching you loose and going home with just a trailer.------------------------------------------------

Infomaniac
08-17-2005, 07:31 PM
Hmm.... How much was he letting that HMS engine go for???

86apache
08-17-2005, 08:11 PM
When will you be at CFW next? We also hang on the south side, I don't remember seeing your bahner Those are nice fast hulls you're nuts on about that guy running his mouth especially with a panther pump I will race his ass any time anywhere In my little family boat. The orange and white Apache. no ride plate, no shoe, no diverter I'm no hot shot but I know a little bit about pumps, I also know what I got :D I know a guy who put 5K in a panther pump powered by a healthy 496 and ran a best of 74 on GPS and the motor ran fantastic in perfect conditions. We will be at CFW this weekend (sunday) Sounds like you would give me a good run. Hope to see you there.

bakerjet
08-17-2005, 08:47 PM
looks like he vanished. I bet he went to get some racing oil so he can really smoke'ya :D

WUTWZAT
08-17-2005, 10:36 PM
Sounds like he needs Vasoline more than Race Oil for what Quick Jets about to serve up to him. So how many seconds of 8500rpm before a panther comes completely apart, this sounds like a problem for that other TV show, Myth Busters......
Jason

QuickJet
08-17-2005, 11:01 PM
When will you be at CFW next? We also hang on the south side, I don't remember seeing your bahner Those are nice fast hulls you're nuts on about that guy running his mouth especially with a panther pump I will race his ass any time anywhere In my little family boat. The orange and white Apache. no ride plate, no shoe, no diverter I'm no hot shot but I know a little bit about pumps, I also know what I got :D I know a guy who put 5K in a panther pump powered by a healthy 496 and ran a best of 74 on GPS and the motor ran fantastic in perfect conditions. We will be at CFW this weekend (sunday) Sounds like you would give me a good run. Hope to see you there.
Don't remember seeing my Bahner??? You've raced the damn thing atleast 20 times! It's the black one with gold and yellow. I'm always with Rob (the guy who bought Chris's Pioneer). You even let me borrow your GPS for one pass. Here's a pic of my boat.
Rob and I will be back at CFW for Labor Day.
http://www.norcal1320.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10085/phone%20pic%2010.jpg

86apache
08-18-2005, 06:57 AM
Do to my ongoing battle with alhzeimers you will have to forgive me :confused: Sorry about that. See at CFW on Labor Day

Aluminum Squirt
08-18-2005, 07:19 AM
That's unfortunate that he pulled his add. I was going to offer him $1000 for every MPH above 95 that it went, asking price if it went 95, and minus $1000 for evry MPH it went under 95. I could have made a bundle. He probably was looking at his temp gauge or had his GPS set on kilometers when he made that 95 run. Sorry, that moron probably couldn't even turn on a GPS-Aluminum Squirt

86apache
08-18-2005, 07:26 AM
He was reading it upside down 56 MPH :eek: Mrs.86Apache

1978 Rogers
08-18-2005, 08:43 AM
looks like he vanished. I bet he went to get some racing oil so he can really smoke'ya :D
I prefer Slick 50 when I race. :rollside:

QuickJet
08-18-2005, 03:44 PM
He was reading it upside down 56 MPH :eek: Mrs.86Apache
Ha ha, I bet your right! :idea:

RECORD7JET
08-18-2005, 07:01 PM
On the way to the lake his speedo in the truck hit 95 :rolleyes:

HaulinAss
08-19-2005, 04:32 AM
Don't remember seeing my Bahner??? You've raced the damn thing atleast 20 times! It's the black one with gold and yellow. I'm always with Rob (the guy who bought Chris's Pioneer). You even let me borrow your GPS for one pass. Here's a pic of my boat.
Rob and I will be back at CFW for Labor Day.
http://www.norcal1320.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10085/phone%20pic%2010.jpg
plese refrain from referring to that as YOUR Bahner........... :hammerhea
ahahhahhahahhahaah :) ...........................Dont worry you know that boat is in good hands nad will get the same anal retentitivness you gave it :cool: .