PDA

View Full Version : My CBBB Pics

Bailey
08-16-2005, 09:12 PM
Had a great time out there this year! Can't wait till 2006! Thanks to everyone who made it happen!
CBBB 2005 Pictures (http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8EcOWrdwzcuNA )
THIS IS THE FIXED LINK THAT YOU DON'T NEED AN ACCOUNT TO VIEW THE PHOTOS. SORRY ABOUT THAT FIRST LINK!

Oldsquirt
08-16-2005, 09:14 PM
Glad to see that you got your engine back in time to make the trip. I noticed from some of the pics I've seen already that there were at least a couple other Sprints out there.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
08-16-2005, 09:17 PM
Do you have to have an account to view them?? :confused:

Bailey
08-16-2005, 09:17 PM
Nope, that's my old engine. Still waitin' on the new one...... :notam: There were a couple of other of Sprints out there though. I talked to the guy with the orange and white one- he and his wife were really nice - and they had a nice boat, too!

Bailey
08-16-2005, 09:18 PM
I'm sorry- I didn't realize that you do have to have an account to view them. I'll change them over to shutterfly right now- don't need an account for that site.

Oldsquirt
08-16-2005, 09:23 PM
Nope, that's my old engine. Still waitin' on the new one...... :notam:
Want me to stop by there tomorrow and light a fire under Tim's ass? Seems I got "special" treatment when I had mine done. Only took 3 months.... :rolleyes:
Good pics. I like the your little one with the shades.....:D

Squirtin Thunder
08-16-2005, 09:30 PM
Nope, that's my old engine. Still waitin' on the new one...... :notam: There were a couple of other of Sprints out there though. I talked to the guy with the orange and white one- he and his wife were really nice - and they had a nice boat, too!
I could use another BBF let me know when you are ready to sell please !!!
BTW- Those two boats (yours and your Dads) were sharp !!!

Bailey
08-16-2005, 09:45 PM
Thanks! It was nice meeting and talking to everyone in person.