PDA

View Full Version : Who's boat

Raskal
08-16-2005, 09:28 PM
he lives the next street over and has this one and a nother bad ass red one http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/158IMG_0037.JPG

Squirtin Thunder
08-16-2005, 09:31 PM
Tom Cress

Brooski
08-16-2005, 09:37 PM
Not only can he drive that boat hard, you should see him pilot an innertube... :D :D :D

bradbigsley
08-17-2005, 03:45 PM
was he the one i saw doing kartwheels in front of the lagoon. that was bad a$$ but looked kinda painfull :2purples:

BUSBY
08-17-2005, 04:48 PM
Tom's son drives the other one ... his name is Hobie. They're totally cool ... go over and say hi!
Brian

Squirtin Thunder
08-17-2005, 04:52 PM
was he the one i saw doing kartwheels in front of the lagoon. that was bad a$$ but looked kinda painfull :2purples:
Tom did say he was a bit sore from tubing !!!
And the next time he plans on wearing Balistic shorts !!!

Squirtcha?
08-17-2005, 06:11 PM
Tom's son drives the other one ... his name is Hobie. They're totally cool ... go over and say hi!
Brian
Tell Hobie that he can have his red paint back, if he wants to drive to Phoenix to scrape it off the side of my Kachina.
This is what his face looked like when he came into the ramp (and the side of my boat) a little too hot.
:2purples:
No harm.............no foul. Just a little extra color on my boat now. In fact, I'm thinking of adding some red to the old girl. It looks pretty good on there.

mr.mantra
08-17-2005, 06:38 PM
Hey If You Have No Plans For This Weekend Come On Down To Arkansas For A Kick Ass Weekend. Bring Your Money Because There Is No Sanction Here. Put Your Money Up And Run'em Plus Live Band And Mucho Drink'n!!!!
Location Moro Bay, Arkansas On The Ouachita River

BUSBY
08-17-2005, 07:58 PM
Tell Hobie that he can have his red paint back, if he wants to drive to Phoenix to scrape it off the side of my Kachina.
This is what his face looked like when he came into the ramp (and the side of my boat) a little too hot.
:2purples:
No harm.............no foul. Just a little extra color on my boat now. In fact, I'm thinking of adding some red to the old girl. It looks pretty good on there.
Oh man ... I bet he was feeling like crap ... young and a bit green, but you have to say nice ...
Sorry to hear about your run in with him (no pun intended)
Brian

Squirtcha?
08-17-2005, 09:28 PM
I'm sure he learned a little lesson. His pops gave him a little chewing, and like I said, it didn't really do any damage to my ride.
We all gots ta learn our life lessons.