PDA

View Full Version : What are your thoughts on a woman president...???

NOTALENT
08-17-2005, 07:35 AM
This should be good conversation..
So I saw that new T.V show commercial..starring gina davis...about her being vice president as a publicity stunt and when the president dies they dont think a woman is fit to take the role as president and try and make her backout.
What are your thoughts about a woman president??

My Man's Sportin' Wood
08-17-2005, 07:40 AM
I think 51% of the population would say "why not?" :D
As long as she's not a victimcrat I would have nothing against it.
And you're right, it should make for good Tuesday morning conversation :coffeycup

NashvilleBound
08-17-2005, 07:44 AM
If its Hillary...HELL NO! Other than that I would be open to learning about any candidate. As it is now nobody impresses me in the least... including Georgie.

Vada
I don't see any reason why a women couldn't be President. Why not?
:D

andy01
I believe with the right women in office she could be as effective with policies in the US. The problem would be a respect issue in other contries I think. Like Japan were most women still have no rights and don't work. But sure I think a women could do the job no problem. A lot of women are more detailed orentied so who knows a women might do a better job. I tell you what if she wanted something from another country I bet you she would get it. She would call and nag them everyday until she got what she wanted. The President for Pepsi corp. america is a women.
Andy

Froggystyle
08-17-2005, 07:58 AM
I would vote for Condoleeza Rice today. She is likely the smartest person in the entire political scene. I trust her judgement, and loved the way she handled herself during the 9-11 hearings.
I am all about the person behind the BS. Condi has got it in my book.

hotlavey
08-17-2005, 08:14 AM
I would vote for Condoleeza Rice today. She is likely the smartest person in the entire political scene. I trust her judgement, and loved the way she handled herself during the 9-11 hearings.
I second that.

cdog
08-17-2005, 08:21 AM
I really feel that the US is not ready for that. I don't think it will happen for a while. Mabey 15-20 years. It's too easy to pick apart a woman who seeks that kind of power. Very non traditional and it seems lately the traditional side of polotics have taken over. A man can be aggresive in biz and people respect him, a women will do the same and be considered a power hungry bitch.

Liberator TJ1984
08-17-2005, 08:36 AM
As long as she can shoot a gnat off a flys ass at 600 meters with a 50BMG ...
she's got my vote :devil:

Excessive Force
08-17-2005, 08:44 AM
Dont think the world is ready for a woman president. They are tooooooooooooooo emotional..you think we give to many handouts now.....

NOTALENT
08-17-2005, 08:46 AM
wow...times have changed quite a bit...my first thought was that this thread would have been majority of peeps would have been against it. I would not mind...the only thing that would concern me is the fact that other countries wouldnt take us seriously. Especially because most of them dont think the way we do about woman. The other thing is would they have the guts to go into war the way men would??

Excessive Force
08-17-2005, 08:49 AM
nope!...they would nag and nag till the other party gave in....BTW i dont think any woman on this board would do that! :cool:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
08-17-2005, 08:57 AM
I get pissed off at the MEN who invented the dish washer, washing machine, vacuum, microwave, and minute rice because now women stick their noses in stuff they never had time for.
All-righty then. :hammerhea

SummitKarl
08-17-2005, 09:10 AM
plane and simple answer here, it doesn't matter what sex you are or what color you skin is.
what matters is WHO!!!!!!!!!!! you are............................ :D
and do you have the brains for the job
fairly obvious our current leader, NEEDS a bit more schooling :hammerhea

NOTALENT
08-17-2005, 09:27 AM
LOL...just throwing out some bait. :D
I thought someone would have bit my now... :rollside:

syke-o
08-17-2005, 09:30 AM
i dont think there will be a woman president anytime soon...

rivergoer
08-17-2005, 09:32 AM
wow...times have changed quite a bit...my first thought was that this thread would have been majority of peeps would have been against it. I would not mind...the only thing that would concern me is the fact that other countries wouldnt take us seriously. Especially because most of them dont think the way we do about woman. The other thing is would they have the guts to go into war the way men would??
i will tell you what me being a u.s. marine...woemen would go into war with the same intentions as male figures..i work with female marines and they are tough as nails..i would never fu(k with them..as wellas that they are 99% smarter than the males. i think woemen are totaly capable of being a president. as long just as well with male figures arent sexist...dont under estimate the female..shiat they can run a males mind any time of they day right..why not let them run a country they do have advantages that we dont as weell as built up anger and frustration of being oppressed on the situation.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
08-17-2005, 09:34 AM
LOL...just throwing out some bait. :D
I figured. I live too close to you to get into a spat or hold grudges. Might run into you in the grocery store, or something. :D

lucky
08-17-2005, 10:04 AM
i thought we already had a women for a president - ! :notam:

Flashover
08-17-2005, 10:07 AM
I agree i would vote for Condoleeza Rice. But hell no to Hilary Clinton..

Havasu_Dreamin
08-17-2005, 10:16 AM
I would have voted for Colin Powell and I would vote for Rice as well. But I doubt the US is ready for either. Hillary, HELL NO!

RiverToysJas
08-17-2005, 11:18 AM
I had much respect for Margaret Thatcher, who was respected by the other world leaders also. I don't see why the right women couldn't run this country either.
IF we are talking Hillary Clinton though - F'NO!!!!
RTJas :D

Ziggy
08-17-2005, 11:28 AM
I don't see any reason why a women couldn't be President. Why not?
:D
The right woman could do it just fine 3/4 of the time. :eek: :D........but if she's got a shoe fettish we'd be in greater debt.
kidding aside, there would candidates that would be good and others that wouldn't........just like any man we've had to choose between in the past.

THOR
08-17-2005, 12:28 PM
The President for Pepsi corp. america is a women.
AndyAnd, in her latest press conference gave USA the bird. F'n bitch doesnt get any of my biz anymore.

Tom Brown
08-17-2005, 12:55 PM
I would always wonder if she was discretely doing kegel exercises during the state of the union address and other important functions.

AzLakeLizard
08-17-2005, 01:08 PM
i will tell you what me being a u.s. marine...woemen would go into war with the same intentions as male figures..i work with female marines and they are tough as nails..i would never fu(k with them..as wellas that they are 99% smarter than the males. i think woemen are totaly capable of being a president. as long just as well with male figures arent sexist...dont under estimate the female..shiat they can run a males mind any time of they day right..why not let them run a country they do have advantages that we dont as weell as built up anger and frustration of being oppressed on the situation.
SEMPER FI!
From a Former MARINE!

Kilrtoy
08-17-2005, 03:22 PM
We already had one she was called BILL CLINTON

bordsmnj
08-17-2005, 04:29 PM
i thnik we need a president with balls. not a democrat and not a woman. and no F-ING WAY should hilary be allowed presidency. i hope someone shoots her. :eek: did i type that out loud?

Mandelon
08-17-2005, 04:31 PM
Just wait. I believe Hilary will run and Condi may get the nod to go up against her, at least for VP.

TCHB
08-17-2005, 04:33 PM
I think a women could be a good president.

mike37
08-17-2005, 04:46 PM
the day we let women vote is the day we went down hill
look how pussy whipped we are no balls to do the job right
a woman for president Oh please give me a break ;)

sam pioske
08-17-2005, 05:06 PM
Condi would get my vote! She is one very smart person, Hillery never!!!!!!

Krazy K
08-17-2005, 09:12 PM
Yeah, time to get a REAL Bush in the White House!!!!

ptboat
08-18-2005, 04:52 AM
I would vote for Martha Stuart. I think she is one tough woman, and she will make me rich if she is President of the United States.

SummitKarl
08-18-2005, 10:44 AM
i thought we already had a women for a president - ! :notam:
LMAO great one!!!!

PalapaHead
08-18-2005, 11:04 AM
Im gonna stir it up abit in here.....
ITS A MANS WORLD!!!!

2Driver
08-18-2005, 11:11 AM
Couldn't be any worse than the c_nt that is in there now :D

CrazyHippy
08-18-2005, 11:24 AM
Great idea, women already control all of the pussy and half of the money... why not give them some more :(
How succesful do you think a woman is going to be negotiating w/ saudi arabia. Women are still considered property there. Do you want the Middle east thinking we have someone's property running our goverment? :idea:
I think a woman is capable of handling the pressure and making the decissions, but it is still not a good idea to have her as the president due to the world oppinion.
BJH

Tom Brown
08-18-2005, 11:33 AM
I think a woman is capable of handling the pressure and making the decissions, but it is still not a good idea to have her as the president due to the world oppinion.
BJH
I'm glad I live in Canada where we do pretty much what we want and don't let the rest of the world control us.
I assume that if you could ever get a date, you would immediately give the woman all the power in the relationship. :D
What ever happened to doing what you believe in and standing up for what you know to be right?

lucky
08-18-2005, 12:12 PM
I'm glad I live in Canada where we do pretty much what we want and don't let the rest of the world control us.
I assume that if you could ever get a date, you would immediately give the woman all the power in the relationship. :D
What ever happened to doing what you believe in and standing up for what you know to be right?
I think bj should jog up to canada and kick toms junk ...
I vote for a latino / african chick from the getto who's on the rag --- put her ass up against bin ladin and wish him luck :D ohh and tell her she ain't getting a check this month ... :D

CrazyHippy
08-18-2005, 12:26 PM
1st off, your canadian, so you dont get to vote on this :p
2nd you're canadian, isn't that like France only closer to the US to protect your pansy asses.
3rdly, set down the Uzi, i'm gonna run up there and kick you in the Junk :idea:
I never said we should give the women all the power in a relationship. I said they already control all the pussy, and 1/2 the money. If we elect a woman as president we will have given that one a whole lot of power.
BJH
PS Imagine PMS and the ability to launch a Nuclear weapon :devil: :2purples: :hammerhea