PDA

View Full Version : UFC 54 8-20-05 BBQ/party

jackpunx
08-17-2005, 09:05 AM
so.. for all of us that are not going to this fight this weekend.. we are going to have a little get together/BBQ..
its Sat night at 7pm.. We'll be swiming and BBQ for the afternoon..so bring the kids!
Its in SCV
if your interested let me know and I'll PM you the directions. :D
Mark

Red Eye
08-17-2005, 09:10 AM
I haven't heard about this one. Who's fighting?

jackpunx
08-17-2005, 09:11 AM
I haven't heard about this one. Who's fighting?
Official Fight Card
Light Heavweight Championship
Chuck Liddell vs. Jeremy Horn
Light Heavyweight Bout
Randy Couture vs. Mike Van Arsdale
Welterweight Bout
Diego Sanchez vs. Brian Gassaway
Welterweight Bout
Frank Trigg vs. Georges St. Pierre
Heavyweight Bout
Tim Sylvia vs. Tra Telligman
Middleweight Bout
Matt Lindland vs. Joe Doerksen
Travis Lutter vs. Trevor Prangley
Light Heavyweight Bout
James Irvin vs. Terry Martin

Mrs.Racer277
08-17-2005, 09:15 AM
so.. for all of us that are not going to this fight this weekend.. we are going to have a little get together/BBQ..
its Sat night at 7pm.. We'll be swiming and BBQ for the afternoon..so bring the kids!
Its in SCV
if your interested let me know and I'll PM you the directions. :D
Mark
I have no idea how you can watch that. Way to violent for me. :2purples: :2purples:
PS I will see what the hubby's plans are this weekend.

jackpunx
08-17-2005, 09:18 AM
I have no idea how you can watch that. Way to violent for me. :2purples: :2purples:
PS I will see what the hubby's plans are this weekend.
:boxingguy
I understand its not for everyone.. But the company and the BBQ will be off the hook :D
Come on over

Mrs.Racer277
08-17-2005, 09:21 AM
:boxingguy
I understand its not for everyone.. But the company and the BBQ will be off the hook :D
Come on over
I am a lover not a fighter. And a big wuss! :D :D As soon as I can get ahold of Sean I will let you know. :D

jackpunx
08-17-2005, 09:51 AM
I am a lover not a fighter. And a big wuss! :D :D As soon as I can get ahold of Sean I will let you know. :D
I’m not a fighter either.. Especially after watching these guys and thinking.. wow.. What if I decided to be a fighter that day.. and happened to run into one of them on the street.. lol
Not happening..

Mrs.Racer277
08-17-2005, 09:52 AM
I’m not a fighter either.. Especially after watching these guys and thinking.. wow.. What if I decided to be a fighter that day.. and happened to run into one of them on the street.. lol
Not happening..
LOL. See ya Saturday. :D

moneypit
08-17-2005, 01:50 PM
I cant believe UFC is wating their time Horn... Joke

jackpunx
08-17-2005, 02:15 PM
forgive me.. but I dont get it :notam:

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
08-17-2005, 02:18 PM
go chuck liddell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rev. Williams
08-18-2005, 08:09 AM
I'm down for this..... The UFC is bad-ass to watch. I have some old video from the very first ones. That was when that Brazilian dude always won!! And it was Pay Per View, so nothing was edited.
I'm doing the Nascar racing experience during the day Saturday, but should be back in the afternoon. Can you shoot me over a PM with directions and I'll bring over my girl and maybe Biggie and his girl.

jackpunx
08-18-2005, 08:26 AM
I'm down for this..... The UFC is bad-ass to watch. I have some old video from the very first ones. That was when that Brazilian dude always won!! And it was Pay Per View, so nothing was edited.
I'm doing the Nascar racing experience during the day Saturday, but should be back in the afternoon. Can you shoot me over a PM with directions and I'll bring over my girl and maybe Biggie and his girl..
I'll PM you now..
Nascar experience?.. we loved it.. your going to be all fired up after.. You got to come over when your done :D
Biggie cant come.. I dont want any trouble :D

jackpunx
08-18-2005, 08:28 AM
Just Electric?
Plaster Dave?.. where you at?

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 08:36 AM
Jermey Horn is no joke...out of 103 fights he only as 5 losses..the one time he beat liddell was very early in there careers but it was definatley a even match up..kind of a weak win and an error on liddell but...it will be a great fight...evenly matched..and a definite battle...
Im voting for Liddell..

jackpunx
08-18-2005, 08:42 AM
Jermey Horn is no joke...out of 103 fights he only as 5 losses..the one time he beat liddell was very early in there careers but it was definatley a even match up..kind of a weak win and an error on liddell but...it will be a great fight...evenly matched..and a definite battle...
Im voting for Liddell..
I agree that it will be a good fight..Im a big chuck fat.. but horn is a force to be reckoned with.. He trains with everyone so now its his chance at the belt..
I saw the first fight between them..
this one is going to be interesting..
the Trigg fight should be good too..

plaster dave
08-18-2005, 09:47 PM
Just Electric?
Plaster Dave?.. where you at?
I am having a poker game at my house but I wish I could go.

BIGAMIST
08-18-2005, 10:03 PM
Biggie cant come.. I dont want any trouble :D
:rolleyes: :messedup: :D

Windy
08-18-2005, 10:50 PM
I met Chuck at the PussyCat Lounge in Vegas a month ago...his gf is a pussy cat doll...very nice guy...
My buddies with Chuck.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/193Test_pix_1210.jpg

Wakker
08-19-2005, 03:06 AM
Lets see if Trigg can give up his back and get choked out like he usually does...

jackpunx
08-19-2005, 08:15 AM
Lets see if Trigg can give up his back and get choked out like he usually does...
LMAO.. that guy likes to talk... If you want to know how good he is.. Just ask him..Lol..
it should be a good fight though..
if he gets a naked choke again he should quit..lol
BTW..
this guy is a class act.. He was walking by at a recent fight.. I yelled... hey Rich!..
He came right over with his hand extended.. Talked with us for about 5 min and aggred to take a picture with me..
He is one of my fav fighters right now..
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5da38b3127cce916db1d1a7c300000016108BZt3DRq2aI

Just Electric
08-19-2005, 08:33 AM
got a poker/bday party to attend fo a while at plaster d's house maybee after i make my appearence i swing by later castaic sunday thogh fo shizzle

jackpunx
08-19-2005, 08:51 AM
got a poker/bday party to attend fo a while at plaster d's house maybee after i make my appearence i swing by later castaic sunday thogh fo shizzle
cool.. If all goes well with the little boat on sat.. I'll be out sunday with it too :D

Just Electric
08-19-2005, 08:52 AM
good the lakemistake crew will wrecking the cove again

Unforgiven
08-19-2005, 01:01 PM
lover not a fighter...hmmm we need Seans input on this one...

TAYLOR21
08-19-2005, 08:01 PM
We Wish We Could Make It But We Will Be At Buena Vista Sat-tues.

Wakker
08-19-2005, 11:51 PM
LMAO.. that guy likes to talk... If you want to know how good he is.. Just ask him..Lol..
it should be a good fight though..
if he gets a naked choke again he should quit..lol
BTW..
this guy is a class act.. He was walking by at a recent fight.. I yelled... hey Rich!..
He came right over with his hand extended.. Talked with us for about 5 min and aggred to take a picture with me..
He is one of my fav fighters right now..
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5da38b3127cce916db1d1a7c300000016108BZt3DRq2aIF ranklin is definitely an awesome fighter, and from what I hear a pretty personable guy. As for Trigg, hes a great ground fighter other than he gives up his back way too much. If he would stop that he would be good, but I don't think he can take the bottom side punishment and just rolls over...

jackpunx
08-20-2005, 08:05 AM
We Wish We Could Make It But We Will Be At Buena Vista Sat-tues.
well.. we are neighbors .. so we'll have to make an excuse to do it another time..
Have fun at buena

jackpunx
08-20-2005, 08:06 AM
Franklin is definitely an awesome fighter, and from what I hear a pretty personable guy. As for Trigg, hes a great ground fighter other than he gives up his back way too much. If he would stop that he would be good, but I don't think he can take the bottom side punishment and just rolls over...
He's to short to take advantage of a full guard for long..
But who am I..
one of those shots from any one of those guys.. and I would be pissen myself :2purples:

Just Electric
08-20-2005, 09:39 AM
WUT A PUSS Y IF HE HITS FAST AND HARD ITS PAINLESS TILL YOU WAKE UP BUT I THINK YOU CAN TAKE MARK BUT THATS JUST MY OPINION :hammerhea

moneypit
08-20-2005, 12:55 PM
Horn is a cream puff today... The 110 fights that he had were mostly when the sports was evolving. He was good at submission. I have seen him many times in small arena fights. He usually fought 2nd and 3rd rated fighters.
Again, I cant believe Dana White signed him up. Trigg is all talk

jackpunx
08-20-2005, 01:04 PM
WUT A PUSS Y IF HE HITS FAST AND HARD ITS PAINLESS TILL YOU WAKE UP BUT I THINK YOU CAN TAKE MARK BUT THATS JUST MY OPINION :hammerhea
LOL.. Im coming for you Justin.. :D

jackpunx
08-20-2005, 01:06 PM
Horn is a cream puff today... The 110 fights that he had were mostly when the sports was evolving. He was good at submission. I have seen him many times in small arena fights. He usually fought 2nd and 3rd rated fighters.
Again, I cant believe Dana White signed him up. Trigg is all talk
HHHHMMM.. Its going to be intersting to watch for sure.. Ontop of chuck being exreamly strong.. he can take some punishment..
I think Horn is pretty dialed in too.. the guys he trains with are not creampuffs by any means..
this is his chance.. If he gets chuck on the ground.. he could submit him..

Mrs.Racer277
08-22-2005, 09:11 AM
We had a great time at the party last night. Thank you so much M and D.
Food was soooo yummy. Especially that secret family recipe salad. :)
Your new house is beautiful. Thanks so much. And D I love your new boat. Can not wait to see it out in the water soon. :) :)
It was great seeing all my HB friends and great meeting new ones.
Great Party. Thanks again.
Dia and Sean

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-22-2005, 11:00 AM
I agree.. it was a blast.. it was great meeting everyone and seeing the ones we know again..
Thank you so much Mark and Daniell we had a great time.. need to do it more often..
cheers.. :wink:

BIGAMIST
08-22-2005, 11:49 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/121P1010001.JPG

BIGAMIST
08-22-2005, 11:52 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/121P1010005.JPG

BIGAMIST
08-22-2005, 11:54 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/121P1010014.JPG

Rev. Williams
08-23-2005, 08:35 AM
I agree.. it was a blast.. it was great meeting everyone and seeing the ones we know again..
Thank you so much Mark and Daniell we had a great time.. need to do it more often..
Ya, what she said !! :D :D
And Mark, I was serious about Court helping with the next one!

jackpunx
08-23-2005, 08:45 AM
We had a great time at the party last night. Thank you so much M and D.
Food was soooo yummy. Especially that secret family recipe salad. :)
Your new house is beautiful. Thanks so much. And D I love your new boat. Can not wait to see it out in the water soon. :) :)
It was great seeing all my HB friends and great meeting new ones.
Great Party. Thanks again.
Dia and Sean
LOL.. (on the salad).. I love that salad.. thats the only way she can get me to eat my veggies..lol
Im glad you guys made the trip down..
We'll be doing it again soon.. and expect to see you there :)

jackpunx
08-23-2005, 08:47 AM
AAAWWWwwww... Im glad you made it up..
BTW.. thanks for that house warming gift.. now I just need a real strong hook :D

Garrddogg
08-23-2005, 08:53 AM
Nice party!! but hows about some results fer sum of us lops that didnt get to see it.... (please)
f26
Gary

jackpunx
08-23-2005, 08:56 AM
Ya, what she said !! :D :D
And Mark, I was serious about Court helping with the next one!
lets get them together.. :)

jackpunx
08-23-2005, 08:56 AM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/121P1010001.JPG
Jer,
how did you end up in that pic.. :mix:

jackpunx
08-23-2005, 08:59 AM
Nice party!! but hows about some results fer sum of us lops that didnt get to see it.... (please)
f26
Gary
The fights were good..
Trigg gave up his back and got choked out..
Liddle took Horn to school
Sylvia kicked this guy in the head KTFO.. He neve woke up and they carried him off ...
I looked on the internet this morning.. but cant find out if he's ok or not..
all the fights were good..
you missed a good party :D

Rev. Williams
08-23-2005, 09:40 AM
Jer,
how did you end up in that pic.. :mix:
I like too stay close to the women..... This way they can't plot anything against me :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
08-23-2005, 06:17 PM
I like too stay close to the women..... This way they can't plot anything against me :D :D
Something about a Hen House???? :D

Former Raiderett Aka Eliminator Sprinter
08-24-2005, 05:00 AM
Great party Mark we had a great time william loves the kids but most of all loves the pool :D we will have to give daneill a few shots to get whats in that dressing :D we met so many nice people we will have to get together for a camping trip :rolleyes: we will see you guys soon
PS If william is your son wheres all the back child support hes exspensive :D :D :D

jackpunx
08-24-2005, 08:02 AM
Great party Mark we had a great time william loves the kids but most of all loves the pool :D we will have to give daneill a few shots to get whats in that dressing :D we met so many nice people we will have to get together for a camping trip :rolleyes: we will see you guys soon
PS If william is your son wheres all the back child support hes exspensive :D :D :D
Checks in the mail baby :D

ShutYaPieHole
08-24-2005, 08:45 AM
Looks like a great time..Wish i was there. Maybe next time.

jackpunx
08-24-2005, 08:47 AM
Looks like a great time..Wish i was there. Maybe next time.
The next fight is the weekend of oct 7-8.. we'll be down in Parker for the race and we'll catch the fight there..
I think that would be a great excuse to come out..
UFC at the river :D

08-24-2005, 12:31 PM
Checks in the mail baby :D
LMAO :D :D :D

jackpunx
08-24-2005, 12:31 PM
LMAO :D :D :D
OK.. now send the boy..lol

08-25-2005, 05:00 AM
OK.. now send the boy..lolI packed his bags and he's ready to go I will drop him off on the off ramp (you know traffic can be heavy) he will be the one throwing up the shocker sign :D :D

Charley
08-25-2005, 06:27 AM
The next fight is the weekend of oct 7-8.. we'll be down in Parker for the race and we'll catch the fight there..
I think that would be a great excuse to come out..
UFC at the river :D
Damn this is a hell of an idea ;) I need a River Trip, and a UFC dose.... by the way Markie Mark... I saw you posted you are "not a fighter"..... you just dont drink ;)
btw...been on the wagon for nearly a month... but I do feel a lot better :devil:

Mrs.Racer277
08-25-2005, 06:31 AM
I packed his bags and he's ready to go I will drop him off on the off ramp (you know traffic can be heavy) he will be the one throwing up the shocker sign :D :D
LMAO! I can see this!!! :D :D

jackpunx
08-25-2005, 07:32 AM
I packed his bags and he's ready to go I will drop him off on the off ramp (you know traffic can be heavy) he will be the one throwing up the shocker sign :D :D
Damm.. I didnt get this till this morning.. I think I passed him on the offramp.. .. I hope you gave him enough water to last the afternoon till I get back in town..
Poor kid :2purples: :p :D

jackpunx
08-25-2005, 07:35 AM
Damn this is a hell of an idea ;) I need a River Trip, and a UFC dose.... by the way Markie Mark... I saw you posted you are "not a fighter"..... you just dont drink ;)
btw...been on the wagon for nearly a month... but I do feel a lot better :devil:
Yea.. its funny how not drinking keeps me out of fights... :boxingguy :D
Come down charley.. it will be fun..
Call me ;)
Congrats on the new rug rat.. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help :smile:

08-25-2005, 10:49 AM
Damm.. I didnt get this till this morning.. I think I passed him on the offramp.. .. I hope you gave him enough water to last the afternoon till I get back in town..
Poor kid :2purples: :p :D
LMFAO :D :D :D :D :D :D